Author Topic: 010 Court Case: Tsardom of Bulgaria vs Carmelo Bentivoglio  (Read 848 times)

Zlatimir Eltimir

• General group
  • Honour: 0
010 Court Case: Tsardom of Bulgaria vs Carmelo Bentivoglio
« on: 07 November, 2017, 11:34:24 PM »
In the name the Tsar and by the power of the Law, I am opening a trial against  Carmelo Bentivoglio. He is accused for breaking the following laws:

IX. Residence in Bulgaria

It is forbidden to take residence in Bulgarian provinces without the permission of The Tsar. Those who break this law are considered strangers (non residents) in Bulgaria and all laws can be applied against them. Target: Non Bulgarian Citizens . Capital Offence: prison up to 3 days, fine up to 1000 silver. The present law is non-expiring.

III. Wearing of Tools

It is forbidden to wear any type of tools without license from The Tsar of Bulgaria. Target: Non Bulgarian Citizens. Minor Crime: prison up to 1 day and fine up to 200 silver. The present law is non-expiring.

V. Extraction of Resources

It`s forbidden to extract resources in all Bulgarian provinces without license from The Tsar of Bulgaria. Target: Non Bulgarian Citizens. Capital Offence: prison up to 3 days, fine up to 1000 silver and Compensation for the Resources. The present law is non-expiring.

His Majesty Tsar Theodor Svetoslav will lead the prosecution.

Zlatimir Eltimir

• General group
Re: 010 Court Case: Tsardom of Bulgaria vs Carmelo Bentivoglio
« Reply #1 on: 07 November, 2017, 11:57:22 PM »
В името на царя и със силата на закона започвам процес срещу Кармело Бентиволио. Той е обвинен, че нарушава следните закони:

IX. Местожителство в България

Забранено е смяната на местожителство в България без разрешението на Владетеля. Тези, които нарушат този закон, се считат за странници (не са граждани на България) и всички закони могат да им бъдат приложени. Цел: Без Гражданите на България. Углавно нарушение: затвор до 3 дни и глоба до 1000 сребро. Законът не изтича.

III. Носене на Инструменти

Забранено е да се носи всякакъв тип инструменти без лиценз от Владетеля на България. Цел: Без Гражданите на България. Дребно нарушение: затвор до 1 ден и глоба до 200 сребро. Законът не изтича.

V. Добив на Ресурси

Забранен е добивът на ресурси във всички Български провинции без лиценз от Владетеля на България. Цел: Без Гражданите на България. Углавно нарушение: затвор до 3 дни, глоба до 1000 сребро и Компенсация за ресурсите. Законът не изтича.

Негово величество цар Теодор Светослав ще води прокуратурата.

Zlatimir Eltimir

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 08 November, 2017, 09:06:54 AM »
Carmelo Bentivoglio  you have 24 hours to present a lawyer to represent you.

Zlatimir Eltimir

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 09 November, 2017, 02:14:24 AM »
Carmelo Bentivoglio was arrested and taken to Odrin. The process can begin.

Your Majesty Tsar Theodor Svetoslav...

Кармело е арестуван и доведен в Одрин. Процеса може да започне.

Ваше Величество Цар Теодор Светослав...

(RIP) Theodor Svetoslav

• General group
« Reply #4 on: 09 November, 2017, 07:16:52 AM »
Greetings Your Honor,
the defender Carmelo Bentivoglio became a bulgarian citizen without asking me. The mayor of Odrin send me this proof:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14sny2o&s=9#.WgPjOnZx3IU

Because of that he is not considered a bulgarian sitizen.  He also was wearing armors and tools as can be seen again on this picture drawn again by the good people of Odrin:
http://i64.tinypic.com/2a4z1x5.jpg

I don't know if he had extracted resources or not but he did broke several laws: IX. Residence in Bulgaria, III. Wearing of Tools. This leads to 4 days in prison and fine of 1200 silver coins. After which he will be banished from the Tsardom and he will have 2 days to leave.
Тоз, който падне в бой за свобода, той не умира...

Zlatimir Eltimir

• General group
« Reply #5 on: 09 November, 2017, 11:48:34 AM »
Carmelo Bentivoglio has 24 hours to answer for your defense.

Zlatimir Eltimir

• General group
« Reply #6 on: 09 November, 2017, 11:54:06 AM »
Keeping instruments in hand presupposes their use. In itself, it is an indirect proof of guilt.

V. Extraction of Resources
It`s forbidden to extract resources in all Bulgarian provinces without license from The Tsar of Bulgaria. Target: Non Bulgarian Citizens. Capital Offence: prison up to 3 days, fine up to 1000 silver and Compensation for the Resources. The present law is non-expiring.

Zlatimir Eltimir

• General group
« Reply #7 on: 11 November, 2017, 08:24:42 AM »
As evidenced by the evidence presented, I find Carmelo Bentivoglio  guilty of the following charges
On the accusation of acquiring citizenship without permission, I find you as guilty.
On the charge of carrying instruments without permission, I find  you guilty.
On the charge of digging resources without permission I find  you not guilty, because of your age.

The verdict
I condemn  you to 3 days in prison and 1000 silver coins, 50% reduced, to 500 silver coins.

The defendant and the prosecution have 12 hours of objections.

Zlatimir Eltimir

• General group
« Reply #8 on: 11 November, 2017, 09:38:59 PM »
The verdict is final.

Case closed!