Author Topic: Primula buying  (Read 234 times)

Primula Maria Van Rossun

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Primula buying
« on: 12 October, 2017, 04:21:10 PM »
I am looking for bricks and sand heaps.

1063 bricks and 50 sand heaps.

Technically bought, as I got a promise that the party would sell me the construction materials.

Primula Maria Van Rossun

• General group
Re: Primula buying
« Reply #1 on: 31 October, 2017, 12:22:36 PM »
I already got confirmation for 1010 bricks and 50 sand heaps.
So this is officially close for now.

Thanks.

Primula Maria Van Rossun

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 24 November, 2017, 07:42:56 AM »
French Market are scare of food like cheese and meat soup...anyone willing to sell there?

I also wish to buy 100 pieces of cheese and 100 pieces of meat soup, but  I wish to know the price per unit and if it can be delivered to IDE LE FRANCE ROYAL PALACE.

On medical supplies, I don't know, what Sister Carlita Borgia might need, but please ask her, what she may need, and I will also cover the cost for the medical supplies. ( consult first with Carlita Borgia and after that, then consult with me).

Please send me an IG on food offer, for medical supplies , ask an inquiry for Carlita Borgia, on what she may need.

If she dosen't need anything, I will update this and put not interested on Medical supplies.
I will ask her, in private...IG , if there is no letter from Carlita Borgia , which ask for medical supplies , within 2 days.
The update to this post will be within 3 days.

Thank You.

Primula Maria Van Rossun

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 25 November, 2017, 12:19:29 AM »
French Market are scare of food like cheese and meat soup...anyone willing to sell there?

I also wish to buy 100 pieces of cheese and 100 pieces of meat soup, but  I wish to know the price per unit and if it can be delivered to IDE LE FRANCE ROYAL PALACE.

On medical supplies, I don't know, what Sister Carlita Borgia might need, but please ask her, what she may need, and I will also cover the cost for the medical supplies. ( consult first with Carlita Borgia and after that, then consult with me).

Please send me an IG on food offer, for medical supplies , ask an inquiry for Carlita Borgia, on what she may need.

If she dosen't need anything, I will update this and put not interested on Medical supplies.
I will ask her, in private...IG , if there is no letter from Carlita Borgia , which ask for medical supplies , within 2 days.
The update to this post will be within 3 days.

Thank You.

For food, no longer a problem.
Already made a deal.

On medical supplies, ask Carlita and consult with me.
If she agree to the price of medical supplies and quantity, I will pay for her.

Right now, no offer? For medical supplies.

As of Nov. 27 ...medical supplies isn't need for now.
« Last Edit: 27 November, 2017, 07:41:39 AM by Primula Maria Van Rossun »

Primula Maria Van Rossun

• General group
« Reply #4 on: 27 November, 2017, 07:42:59 AM »
Looking for 250 pieces of sand...to be delivered here in the French Royal Palace.

Update:

No longer interested.
« Last Edit: 29 November, 2017, 09:40:01 AM by Primula Maria Van Rossun »