Author Topic: Revolt in Normandy  (Read 1905 times)

Elizara Gray

• General group
  • Honour: 1
Re: Revolt in Normandy
« Reply #15 on: 16 September, 2017, 07:52:29 PM »
News of revolt in Normandy finally reached Kiev, where Elizara met it with great interest.

- Ah, those Westerners want to kill each other! Bring me popcorn! What, you don't know what is popcorn?! Well, I don't know what this word means too, it just suddenly appeared in my head... Nevermind, I guess we didn't discover it yet. Just bring me some mead!

Grand Prophetess remembered visions which she saw last night while praying Deus. There was pictures of people who was singing songs and fighting... They was singing much better than they fought though.
She closed her eyes and concentrated on those events, trying to better recall all the details...

Элизара Серова, Великая Пророчица Патриархальной Церкви
Elizara Gray, Grand Prophetess of Patriarchal Church

Jakob Djævelen

• General group
  • Honour: 0
« Reply #16 on: 16 September, 2017, 07:53:12 PM »
Mr. Tell,

I have no ill will towards newborns. I do not talk down to young people, and I never will.  I only pointed out you and your friends relative ages to show one important fact.  You all were born with Rebellion deep within your heart, no one could build that much righteous indignation up in just 30 days, when most people are simply learning how to survive.

You were all born with a common goal of taking Normandie for your own.  How Mr. Wallace spoke to the other world of this land of Normandie and how he believed it to be ripe for the picking is beyond me.  Perhaps he spoke to Teos,  perhaps he spoke to the other down below, all I know is a large group of people were born prepared to overthrow the king.  I know this because your leader Mr. Shelton told me the truth of it all.  You never wished to incorporate yourselves into the community of Normandy, you wished to rule over it.  Which in truth is all well and good, it is of course your right, and again, I wish you luck.

Just don't try to convince me or others that this is not the case. It is plain to see.

Regards,

Jakob

(RIP) Svatomir Brodnik

• General group
  • Honour: 0
« Reply #17 on: 17 September, 2017, 05:42:26 PM »
The course is unsuccessful. You have not yet taken the throne, but you already have friends.