Author Topic: [CRP] Exploits of Von Glehn  (Read 102 times)

Konrad Von Glehn

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Per Aspera Ad Astra!
[CRP] Exploits of Von Glehn
« on: 18 August, 2017, 10:57:03 PM »
It was a cold August day in the port of Leinster, when my ship set sailed towards the  scottish city of Lothien.
As I had long dreamed of sailing away from the emerald island as it was not my home.
I wanted back to the north. The place where I knew the forests like my five fingers. Place where  I could make sacrifices for my gods with better faith.
I hear the horns blown as my ship picks up the ancor from the rocky bottom and starts moving.
Embracing the cold wind and hearing the screams of the seagulls has never been more pleasant then now.

For you Uku, the god of nature, I sacrifice in good will and hope that you will keep me away from storms and necks.    I say and cut the neck of the chicken that I brought to the boat. I gather the warm blood to a bowl and carefully place the corpse over the board onto the waves.
Taking blood from the bowl I paint a northern star on the bow of the ship.

May Taara give courage to the sailors. TAARAPITA! I shout.

That should please the gods for now, I peacefully think to myself and sit on a bench.
I cant wait to reach home.
Citizen of Sweden
     Duke of Skara
     Vassal of Vastergotland

Konrad Von Glehn

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Per Aspera Ad Astra!
Re: [CRP] Exploits of Von Glehn
« Reply #1 on: 20 August, 2017, 01:09:19 PM »
As god gave me faith and speed, I arrived in Lancaster and took a new boat and started sailing towards Sweden without making a stop.
Gods were happy with my sacrifice and allowed me to travel with strong wind.
I arrived in port of Skanf after few days of sailing and saw that city that was once little under the Danish occupation has now grown into a beautiful big city with many citizens living in there.
I noticed great warlord Almarich managing the building of bigger barracks for the city and I immideatly ran to help with building as I had cheaply bought a hammer from the irish capital Leinster and nothing better to do with it in the moment.
Citizen of Sweden
     Duke of Skara
     Vassal of Vastergotland