Author Topic: [Funny incident] Abdul Azim made Dusan Nemanjic poor?!  (Read 451 times)

Theophilos Katakouzinos

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Ο τολμών νικά
Re: [Funny incident] Abdul Azim made Dusan Nemanjic poor?!
« Reply #15 on: 17 August, 2017, 03:57:11 PM »
I think the admins should take action in this confiscation.

Even when a law is broken according to game rules you should always open a trial and follow the strict rules of the trial, including that you can't even arrest him but only to restrain the person.

Only if the trial takes place and only if the criminal is found guilty and if he doesn't pay the silver fine, then the guard captain can confiscate things according to their value to reach the silver fine. At least that is what game rules say.

Of course using the power of Serbia's own guard captains and judges can crush this man by arresting him and putting him to jail forever until he dies in the game but that is also against the rules.

If Serbia does that will the admins defend and "save" him or will he be left to die?

The game gives great power to guard captains to confiscate items in their kingdoms and to judges to put people in jail simple by pressing some buttons (only in plague situations without a trial acording to rules) over and over again.

If we are to play without the rules of this game about the trials, confiscations, imprisonments etc. and this game becomes really "medieval" then count me in.

But as long as there are rules about crimes and criminals and how they are punished then all should follow them.

Alexander VII

• General group
  • Honour: 1
  • When sinking, PRAY! -While good hands bail water!
« Reply #16 on: 21 August, 2017, 02:12:36 AM »
I think I will be glad to make use of this. Thanks for making a hasty and foolish decision Azim.
Apologies, Dusan, but I will not be able to give you much credit in my use. You may smile and watch though.

I see already that GC Abdul Azim is no longer in the great player list...so perhaps he was erased by his master....or he stank too much of cheese and was rat chow while he slept.

(Personally I imagine this scene from The Bone Collector)
« Last Edit: 21 August, 2017, 02:26:09 AM by Alexander VII »
Faith Defines All Things; their remembrances clearly defined make them living custom.

Eddard Stark

• General group
« Reply #17 on: 21 August, 2017, 07:07:31 PM »
I just opened the letter from my Tsar. My this article is dedicated to Sir Ioulios Protopapas, newly appointed General of kingdom of Mamluks.

He found all cheese of Dusan in the barrack of Cairo and without delay he informed Dusan. In return I heard that sir Ioulios Protopapas refused to take any gift from my Tsar! This world is still alive because we have such honest and honorable man like sir Ioulios Protopapas. My Tsardom is grateful to him, and I humbly express my gratitude for this honorable act :) in future whenever you (sir Ioulios Protopapas) are in need of anything, I request you to contact any of our high council members without any hesitation. We never forget about our friends :) Thank you sir Ioulios Protopapas xD
Eddard Stark
Constable - Tsardom of Serbia
Treasurer - Tsardom of Serbia
Governor - Duchy of Croatia (Zagreb, Pecs, Somogi, Usora, Slavonia)
Duke - Zagreb | Baron - Belgrade
Drill Master - Belgrade

Nuno Stark

• General group
  • Cheesemaker
« Reply #18 on: 22 August, 2017, 03:03:46 PM »
And Nuno looks at that name, confused, and run to his archives and world names, and found that Ioulios was from Polis.

Aaaaah, that makes sense :v

Cairo resigned the war? I'm pretty lost about those events.

Svatomir Brodnik

• General group
« Reply #19 on: 26 August, 2017, 05:37:04 PM »
I think I will be glad to make use of this. Thanks for making a hasty and foolish decision Azim.
Apologies, Dusan, but I will not be able to give you much credit in my use. You may smile and watch though.

I see already that GC Abdul Azim is no longer in the great player list...so perhaps he was erased by his master....or he stank too much of cheese and was rat chow while he slept.

(Personally I imagine this scene from The Bone Collector)
))) https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/character/history/54423

Alexander VII

• General group
  • Honour: 1
  • When sinking, PRAY! -While good hands bail water!
« Reply #20 on: 27 August, 2017, 07:44:50 AM »
Thank you. I had no idea.
Faith Defines All Things; their remembrances clearly defined make them living custom.