Author Topic: [Funny incident] Abdul Azim made Dusan Nemanjic poor?!  (Read 1136 times)

Eddard Stark

• General group
  • Honour: 0
[Funny incident] Abdul Azim made Dusan Nemanjic poor?!
« on: 16 August, 2017, 06:21:48 PM »
I can't help myself but to start writing this article with a super LOL (now I'm under my table)  ;D

There was no trial, Serbia is not "OFFICIALLY" hostile to Mamluks, Dusan was not inactive for 7 days and Dusan was not banned in any way in Cairo by their kingdom's rules. But the current GC of Cairo, Abdul Azim, woke up with an empty stomach and out of a sudden confiscated 98 cheese from Dusan  ;D  ;D

I hope admin will look into this asap. Anyway, how about we make some more fun with this type of GC?  ::)

Perhaps Serbia and her allies and friends can pass a two line laws mentioning that Abdul Azim can travel here happily but if he posts anything on our markets, without any warning his goods will be confiscated? Or do you have any better idea?  8)

Seriously Abdul Azim taught us how to use the power of GC  ;D

All GCs can become millionaires if they travel for a day and confiscate everyone's goods  ;D
Eddard Stark
Constable - Tsardom of Serbia
Treasurer - Tsardom of Serbia
Governor - Duchy of Croatia (Zagreb, Pecs, Somogi, Usora, Slavonia)
Duke - Zagreb | Baron - Belgrade
Drill Master - Belgrade

Svatomir Brodnik

• General group
Re: [Funny incident] Abdul Azim made Dusan Nemanjic poor?!
« Reply #1 on: 16 August, 2017, 08:25:13 PM »
The guard can confiscate only in their own country. Sorry but part of the character in the battles against the country is not truly the indicator of hostility?

Jerman Nemanjic

• General group
  • Honour: 1
  • Prince of Serbia, Duke of Split
    • In-game profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 August, 2017, 08:46:39 PM »
The guard can confiscate only in their own country. Sorry but part of the character in the battles against the country is not truly the indicator of hostility?

From the rules:
It will be possible to confiscate items of Enemy Kingdom citizens provided there is a law that cover the case. A Kingdom is considered an Enemy Kingdom if there is an Hostile Diplomatic Relationship.
https://wiki.medieval-europe.eu/index.php?title=Rules_for_Writing_Laws#Confiscation

Elizara Gray

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 16 August, 2017, 11:31:58 PM »
I suppose it's not critical for Serbian economy, but it's clearly an insult (and abuse of game rules too).

To protect your honor and discourage your enemies from such mingy dirty tricks, I'd recommend to send ultimatum to this person and to all those who closely alleged to him. Demand repayment of all that he took in twice number, otherwise pursue them around the world until total elimination of every last one of them. Let's Deus sort out who is guilty and who is innocent.

One or two such cases publicly announced and properly executed, and there will be no more those who would like to put their hand in your pocket or insult you.
Элизара Серова, Великая Пророчица Патриархальной Церкви
Elizara Gray, Grand Prophetess of Patriarchal Church

Svatomir Brodnik

• General group
« Reply #4 on: 16 August, 2017, 11:53:27 PM »
A good thought of Elizar ;D

sunchaser_general

« Reply #5 on: 17 August, 2017, 12:17:19 AM »
Better to deal with this IG and not ask admin interevention, use your power.

Alain D' Arcy

• General group
« Reply #6 on: 17 August, 2017, 12:52:05 AM »
As a life-long Guard Captain who truly values and respects the role we play on behalf of our respective kingdoms, I can say Guglielmo's suggestion is far better than any other.

So long as the the power exists to correct the situation without the intervention of Admin, it needs to be utilized.

« Last Edit: 17 August, 2017, 01:05:08 AM by Alain D' Arcy »
sig removed by CrazyToe due to rule violation and ignoring PM

Elizara Gray

• General group
« Reply #7 on: 17 August, 2017, 01:25:13 AM »
There are always methods to resolve any situations without admin's intervention. But to better utilize these methods you usually need to be tremendously terrifying and ready to use your abilities for massive destruction without hesitation and regret.
I didn't try it for quite a long time, but I confirm that it worked nicely in the past. And it seems that game community didn't change much since then.
Элизара Серова, Великая Пророчица Патриархальной Церкви
Elizara Gray, Grand Prophetess of Patriarchal Church

Alain D' Arcy

• General group
« Reply #8 on: 17 August, 2017, 02:28:18 AM »
Sounds a bit dramatic.   Glad whatever you just said worked for you. 

I still agree with Guglielmo.
  ;)
sig removed by CrazyToe due to rule violation and ignoring PM

Sven Svensson

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #9 on: 17 August, 2017, 02:53:43 AM »

From the rules:
It will be possible to confiscate items of Enemy Kingdom citizens provided there is a law that cover the case. A Kingdom is considered an Enemy Kingdom if there is an Hostile Diplomatic Relationship.
https://wiki.medieval-europe.eu/index.php?title=Rules_for_Writing_Laws#Confiscation

Why do you quote an example law from the wiki?
Read the law of the Kingdom of Malmuk instead.

Art. VIII: The enemies of the Kingdom.
Will be considered enemies of the Kingdom of Mamluk:
.Anyone who fulfilled warlike actions (wars, riots) against the Kingdom of Mamluk,
Art. IV: Punishment of crimes.
 In time of war, the enemies goods at the market will be confiscated.

I'm not a lawyer but it looks to me the GC followed the law.

Svatomir Brodnik

• General group
« Reply #10 on: 17 August, 2017, 03:46:48 AM »
    Formally is not. If there was a hostel from the Mamluks of Serbia, there would be no questions. Another thing is that according to the logic of things a person wrote himself down as an enemy with a weapon in his hands. And the third is that such things are just petty dirty tricks.

Jerman Nemanjic

• General group
    • In-game profile
« Reply #11 on: 17 August, 2017, 07:20:14 AM »

From the rules:

Why do you quote an example law from the wiki?
Read the law of the Kingdom of Malmuk instead.

Art. VIII: The enemies of the Kingdom.
Will be considered enemies of the Kingdom of Mamluk:
.Anyone who fulfilled warlike actions (wars, riots) against the Kingdom of Mamluk,
Art. IV: Punishment of crimes.
 In time of war, the enemies goods at the market will be confiscated.

I'm not a lawyer but it looks to me the GC followed the law.

What i quoted were rules for writing laws, not example of a law

Isabella Este

• General group
« Reply #12 on: 17 August, 2017, 08:00:52 AM »
What happened to Dusan could certainly be a fun idea to solve the question IG, Dusan will not become poor for having lost some stews, he has "friends" chefs who can repay him in a moment  ;) ;D, however a Rule of Game was broken and if the administration doesn't intervene it creates a precedent that will  be difficult to rectify. The Rules are valid for everyone or for anyone.

" Il mio segreto è una memoria che agisce a volte per terribilità"

Jerman Nemanjic

• General group
    • In-game profile
« Reply #13 on: 17 August, 2017, 08:23:16 AM »
What happened to Dusan could certainly be a fun idea to solve the question IG, Dusan will not become poor for having lost some stews, he has "friends" chefs who can repay him in a moment  ;) ;D, however a Rule of Game was broken and if the administration doesn't intervene it creates a precedent that will  be difficult to rectify. The Rules are valid for everyone or for anyone.

^ this

I am 100% sure that Dusan will survive without 98 cheeses, but we need to decide what is more important: Game rules or kingdom laws

In my opinion if game rules are broken, administration should intervene and in this case the rules were broken.

Dusan Nemanjic

• General group
  • Само Слога Србина Спасава!!!
« Reply #14 on: 17 August, 2017, 10:49:58 AM »
This was a terrible terrible blow for our economy,  you indeed know how to terribly blow me , Ser Abdul!  :D

Thanks to all of your support my friends, this is break of game law without doubt,  but actually i am happy for this admins decision because now they will not prevent us to do them the same and that can finally be some business for our sleepy guard captains.  :)
By now just rats alone eaten that much of my cheese from markets and i see this situation as not much different , just something larger than large rat...  Something like a rat king took my cheese , thats how i see it :) (no insult taken Ser Abdul, its just comparison just a way i see this neglected situation)
 However we will survive without it,  there is still enough cheese to feed whole Africa for months :D

As for you and your friends Ser Abdul,  I think market is no longer safe place to sell your goods...  At least markets in...  Well in half of the world :) so you should run and take what you have where you have it , if you have anything or else you wont have it for long time. :)