Author Topic: (ORP) A strange case  (Read 922 times)

Gracia Mendoza

• General group
  • Honour: 0
(ORP) A strange case
« on: 10 July, 2017, 06:56:14 PM »
Gracia was very nervous.  Within a few hours, Prince Giovanni will lead the group that will enter into the Royal Palace of Burgos to check what happened to King Lello. He had not been in public since 21 June, and did not answer any message.

To calm her nerves, she sat in her private terrace at Burgos castle to read the Town Crier News. She noticed that the wedding of Guard Captain Gustav Wolfsangel and his bride, Clara Gabay, was announced, and she felt happy for the couple.

The news included a beautiful ink sketch that a local artist had done, that depicted the handsome and brave Lord Gustav and the bride, Lady Clara.

Gracia watched again. It couldn´t be true!  The bride  looked like....

She run to her bedroom and took the mirror that Father Teodoro had sent her recently, as a very special gift, and stared at herself....

Then, she read once more the newspaper and realiced that Clara and she resemble like two drops of water.  How was this possible?
She left the mirror and went downstairs, to the castle garden, where her mother spent her time growing roses and mulberries.

"Mother!" she called.

Mother didn´t stop working. "Yes, dear?"

"Mother, do I have a sister, a twin sister?", Gracia asked.

"What do you mean?" Mother whispered, suddenly pale.

"Look at this picture, this girl looks like me!"

« Last Edit: 23 July, 2017, 10:50:58 PM by Gracia Mendoza »

Gracia Mendoza

• General group
Re: (ORP) A strange case
« Reply #1 on: 11 July, 2017, 10:55:15 PM »
Mother had dropped the hoe and became frozen.  Gracia got some water from the well, made her mother sit on a bench and helped her to drink a few sips.

"She told me that the second baby was born dead" she said.

Gracia was astonished. Her mother explained that she had suffered a very difficult pregnancy, but nobody knew she was expecting two babies. She wanted a woman from her homeland to assist her in labour work.

"Aysha lied to me. I was exhausted after having you first, and then ... another baby was coming....probably I fainted at a certain point and when I woke up, I had you in my arms, and Aisha  had the other baby. She told me the girl was dead, and that she was going to bury her.
But I know now; she stole my alive baby and took her away.
Are you angry, my child?"

"Of course not, mother! I am so happy that I have a twin sister...I only regret everything you have gone through...
We don´t know anything about her.  I will try to contact Clara, if you agree. I would like to know what happened ...."

« Last Edit: 23 July, 2017, 10:48:21 PM by Gracia Mendoza »

Gracia Mendoza

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 12 July, 2017, 10:04:05 PM »
On 12-Jul-1317, 21:01

To Lady Clara Gabay, Kingdom of Sweden

Esteemed Lady Clara,

I would like to congratulate you and your husband for your wedding.

I wish you many, many years of happy life together.

From Castilla y León, a small gift for you.

12-Jul-1317, 20:19   You sent 1 Sealed scroll to Clara Gabay. Estimated time of delivery: 13-Jul-1317, 08:37

Health and fortune,

Canciller del Reino de Castilla y León
Duquesa y Gobernadora de Burgos
Condesa de Avranches

Gracia Mendoza

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 14 July, 2017, 11:27:57 PM »
Two days later, Mother´s impatience grew.

"Have you news about Clara", she asked.

"Not yet, Mother. We have to wait. These things take time. She must be enjoying her wedding, the celebrations and probably, her honeymoon. Maybe she has not even opened every present or gift she has received. I cannot simply write to her and say, hey Clara, for sure that we are close relatives....I am waiting for her answer.  Then, I will ask her if she remembers something from her chilhood, in a smooth way".
« Last Edit: 28 July, 2017, 01:13:25 AM by Gracia Mendoza »

Gracia Mendoza

• General group
« Reply #4 on: 18 July, 2017, 11:24:54 AM »
Next week, one of Gracia´s messengers met her at the Audience Hall.

"Doña Gracia, mi Señora", he started, "We have done some research about Lady Clara, as you ordered. We haven´t found out much."

Gracia read the parchments that the messenger had left on the side desk.

Awoke with amnesia. I have only a scroll with my name and an inscription in a foreign language on it.

"Great", Gracia exclaimed," there is a clue there! If we could read that scroll, maybe we could learn about her past"

"I don´t think so, my Lady, because that scroll has dissapeared"

The messenger explained that during the wedding ceremony lead by the Gothi Sofie, Lady Clara had offered the scroll:

I hand the Gothi the scroll that was my only possession when I arrived in Sweden. Despite it's message, never to forget, I hand it over in order to start my new life. My eyes on Gustav.....

and as it is customary in the Norse Faith Rites, the  scroll was burned .

Sofie received Clara's scroll and offered her a smile as well, then she turned to the altar.
Placing the groom's bundle into the fire bowl, she called Odin. "All-Father, I humbly ask you to accept this offer from Gustav as a sign that he is willing to leave his life as single man behind and to start a new one with your blessing."
Then she placed the scroll into the fire bowl and the flames immediately tackled the parchment with a soft sizzling noise. "Odin, please accept this offer from Clara as a sign that she is willing to leave her live as unwed woman behind and to start a new one with your blessing."

"Then, the only one who remembers what the scroll said is Lady Clara" Gracia sighed, suddenly flattened by the news.

« Last Edit: 18 July, 2017, 11:55:30 AM by Gracia Mendoza »

Clara Gabay

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #5 on: 19 July, 2017, 09:54:40 PM »
I've received a beautiful scroll from the Duchess of Burgos as a wedding present. Of all the gifts its the one I enjoy the most. I lie awake by candlelight and study the pictures and imagine being there and seeing for myself the wonders of the wider world. I wonder why the Duchess would send me such a beautiful scroll, and I imagine what it could all mean.....

Gracia Mendoza

• General group
« Reply #6 on: 21 July, 2017, 01:35:17 AM »

After dinner, Gracia and her Mother were sitting for a while in the garden, enjoying the moonlight and the perfum of jasmine flowers.

"Mother," Gracia said," you will be happy to know that Lady Clara, Marquess of Vänersborg, has sent me a letter.
 She is so sweet and kind. She thanks for the parchment I sent her as wedding present. I chose one of my favourite, which depicts different type of clothes in european kingdoms, specially in Portugal and Castilla.

She doesn´t know the reason of my interest in her and her circumstances, even though, she shares with us the inscription that was on the scroll, which was her only possesion when she arrived to Sweden. It said "Numquam obliviscar". Its meaning is a mystery for her. Do you have any idea?"

"No, my dear, it makes no sense for me....but I am delighted to hear the way you describe Clara, lovely and polite.
Gracia, I want you to explain Clara why we are interested in her past."
Mother asked.

« Last Edit: 23 July, 2017, 10:45:53 PM by Gracia Mendoza »

Gracia Mendoza

• General group
« Reply #7 on: 24 July, 2017, 09:42:17 PM »

On 24-Jul-1317,
To Lady Clara Gabay, Kingdom of Sweden.

Lady Clara,

Thanks for your letter and for sharing the content of your scroll with me.

I am sure that you are wondering why I sent you a wedding present if we have never met before.
The announcement of your wedding ceremony with Lord Gustav was the first news I received about your existence. I was shocked when I saw your picture, because you and me are alike.

I asked my Mother about that amazing cooincidence and she confessed that she had two babies, two girls, who were born one after the other. The first baby was me. I have found out that the second baby was taken away by Aysha, the servant who helped Mother. She made everybody believe that the baby was born dead.

This is the reason that makes me think that you are the second baby who Mother had. Thus, our interest in your past. I wonder if you remember something of your childhood, about the person or persons who took care of you, which language did you learn first, where did you travel, how did you arrive to Sweden ....I have so many questions!

I feel furious when I think that we were separated at birth and we couldn´t enjoy growing together, but I am really happy to have met you. I will not rest until I find out why Aysha kidnapped a baby, you, and what she did afterwards.

I understand now the interest that Mother had when we both moved to Granada, the former capital of the Sultanate of Granada, where she came from. She insisted in visiting every single region in the south, she wanted to contact relatives, if there were some...I know now she was probably trying to meet Aysha.

I know it is strange to "get" a relative this way...., yes, it is indeed a very strange case. I will understand if you don´t feel like researching your past, or if you don´t think there is a possibility that we are sisters.

Anyway, you have from now on, a place in my life. You are most welcome in my home.

My best wishes of health and fortune for you and your husband,

Gracia Mendoza
Canciller del Reino de Castilla y León
Duquesa y Gobernadora de Burgos
Condesa de Avranches
« Last Edit: 24 July, 2017, 09:50:05 PM by Gracia Mendoza »

Gracia Mendoza

• General group
« Reply #8 on: 09 August, 2017, 06:50:07 PM »

After Urgell battle, Gracia was not in very good conditions. She managed to defeat the first native that faced her at the battlefield, but she wasn´t so lucky against the second.

She didn´t remember really when she had lost conscience. Now she was resting inside the Castillian tent, courtsey of King Giovanni, planted  not too far from the battle field and Father Teodoro had just finished adjusting some bandages.

"Thank you, Father" she whispered.

Her private messanger entered after having asked for permit.

"Doña Gracia, I brought your correspondance, just in case there is something urgent. "

The two men left her alone. Father Teodoro was very busy, there was a long waiting list of wounded soldiers  who needed to be healed.
Gracia inmediately saw that one of the scrolls had the seal of Lady Clara. She made an effort to sit on the narrow campaign bed, broke the wax seal, unrolled the scroll and read:

Clara Gabay to Gracia Mendoza
On 07-Aug-1317, 04:36

Your Grace the Duchess of Burgos,
I thank you for your well wishes once more, and I am shocked to hear your story. I can barely make sense of what I am feeling. It overwhelms me to think it may be true. I'm saddened that you and your mother ( our mother?) have experienced such loss. As for what I remember, it isn't much. I can only tell you that I have lived on ships and in ports throughout Europe--everyone the same. I was kept buy several minders, none staying with me for more than a year or two. They only told me that I must stay on the ships till I was old enough to leave. The last minder settled on taking me to Ostergotland and took all my belongings save the scroll. I was educated very little and had to have a trader translate it for me. I know nothing of those who kept me on the ships, or why they let me go, but with what you write me I shall endeavor to find out. If it were to be true, we owe it to eachother to find out. Confounded yet intrigued,

Lady Clara Marquess of Vanersborg

"Poor little girl..." - she sighed - "forced to live with strangers, in ships and in different ports.... At least, she could grow healthy and beautiful. "

"I wonder which one was the first port where she was brought...maybe we could get some information there.  I remember having read in the Historical Archives something about the first harbor ever built in the Sultanate of Granada, ....I think it was called ....how was it?  yes, the first port of Almería called Sultan Saiz I .... Or, perhaps the port was in the north, it could have been  the harbor in Asturias-de-Oviedo, in Asturias-de-Santillana, in Vizcaya or even the one in Navarra.
When I come back home I must look it up and then ask Mother about that horrible woman, Aysha"

Too many thoughts , too many possibilities.
« Last Edit: 09 August, 2017, 07:34:32 PM by Gracia Mendoza »

Gracia Mendoza

• General group
« Reply #9 on: 18 December, 2017, 07:40:10 PM »
Mother and Gracia didn´t know when it was going to be possible to travel to Sweden and visit Clara and her husband Lord Gustav.
So, Gracia had planned to invite Clara and Gustav to her wedding.

Gracia didn´t know when she was going to marry her fiance, Roberto.  The wedding had been postponed several times during the last months, for different reasons, but specially due to the neonormans. She tried to remember.....

First, when her fiance, the former King of Normandy Roberto Alfaro suspected that the newborns were planning to start a rebellion.
 They were lead by those who had taken the Norman citizenship without the express written consent of the regent (Braveheart Wallace, Grazia Gonzaga, Richard Shelton, etc). Most of the newborns had been born at that time specifically to invade from inside the small kingdom of Normandy, not because the regent was inactive, or the citizens were starving and oppresed or other social issues, but for the thirst of power.
They were simply eager of titles, power and wealth, but they didn´t want to work to achieve it, in fact they despised "hard work", they were the ones of the "ideas".

At that time, Roberto could not leave Normandy to celebrate their wedding at the bride´s place as it was customary.
They got the permit to build a small parish Church in Avranches, where they were looking forward to marry, when they could get a theological cleric in charge of the place. Roberto and his men donated all the resources and built it, leaving in the store a donation of 1000sc . Who took it? Everybody knows that ....only the cleric appointed was able to get inside the structure: Ezzelino Da Romano, who was one of the neonormans born with the purpose to revolt against King Roberto and his Goverment.

Then the rebellion took place in mid- september, on 17, and the infiltrated silent invaders outnumbered the real true Normans, who had to leave their homes, their bussiness, their fields...

https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/22935
Attackers: Ragnar Lothbrok, Federica Boccaccio, Willhelm Tell, Bellatrix Magnus, Grazia Gonzaga, Atropos Magnum, Braveheart Wallace, Francis Bold, Aciano Mcaltseal, Alain Thor, Edward Gualtieri I, Ezzelino Da Romano, Rollon Di Tancarville, Richard Shelton, Hoskuld Di Saint Michel, Aline Du Bessine, Moth Du Avranches
Defenders: Natasha Kerensky, Yahbulon Raphaël, Jakob Djævelen, Angel Alfar, Guts Berserk, Aedyn Brennan, Philip Gaelin, Roberto Alfaro
Revolt against government - Kingdom of Normandy, fought on 17-Sep-1317, 22:28

Four days later, on 21 Sept all the loyal Normans were banished; her fiance and one of the vassals had been restrained and then put in jail by the revengeful neonormans. They even tried to do a fake trial, accusing them of the same acts the neonormans had recently done : treason and abuse of power.
Roberto, a traitor? THEY were the traitors.

https://rpforum.medieval-europe.eu/index.php?topic=18166.0
https://rpforum.medieval-europe.eu/index.php?topic=18159.0

After that, the neonormans were bullying and threatening everybody around. Their style was... well, a lack of style!.
Their letters and messages were always unpolite, bad mannered, rude, aggresive, simply unacceptable.

At the same time, and backed up by a powerful economic source, they started buying weapons,  armors and food, leaving markets around Normandy unsupplied and empty.

So many kingdoms around them reacted against. They were not welcomed, they were not wanted, and nobody liked the way they were behaving. Most set diplomatic status "hostile" towards Neonormandy.

The neonormans had focused in Normandy because they thought  that only 7 regions and about a dozen of active citizens would be easy to take but...there was neither iron nor coal there. Next step was to threaten France and their good Queen Primula to sell them irom at a ridiculous low price, and finally they wished the privilege of mining themselves.

https://rpforum.medieval-europe.eu/index.php?topic=18174.0

What would you think of someone who comes to your home, expells you and starts extorting your neighbours? The neonormans were that way, they were not better than thieves. They had stolen a kingdom and now they wanted to steal resources in France.

That´s when they lost their king, the usurper braveheart wallace, who was punished by the "gods", due to his unproper actions.
Gracia suspected that all of them knew about; none of them had seen strange to reach 187 inhabitants in less than a month...

(people born in Normandy on the 3 oct......like this until they reached the population of 187 inhabitants)

and money....a lot of money and resources stolen in other kingdoms. None of them had said a word against until the plot was discovered. Shelton took the throne of his collaborator/puppet wallace.[/i]

https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/25758

The neonormans approached the patriarcal religion, not because they were real faithful or generous people. Their interest was mainly political and specially military. Finally they had found partners who agreed ,  and sided them.

They were trying to disguise their already planned conquest of France as a religious war, involving the patriarcal kingdoms which would fight for them.

Western Medieval Europe reacted as a block when the neonormans declared war to France, to conquer Vexin. They had received the news right when the ceremony was going to take place. She had changed her wedding veil for a helmet and had travelled as fast as they could to reach Queen Primula lines.
It was of a poetical justice the Primicerius Budrys ´victory over his opponents.

https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/27099
Attackers: Dusan Nemanjic, Jerman Nemanjic, Evpatiy Kolovrat, Alexej Shirinskij, Sim Maatriks, Shura Balaganov, Djuffin Halli, Vladislav Severov, Aleksey Tkachul, Isvan Kiss, Magnus Galte, Elizara Gray, Fyodor Romodanovsky, Radost Konstantinovic, Eddard Stark, Foma Bodin, Pyotr Grubyy, Richard Shelton, Ragnar Lothbrok, Bellatrix Magnus, Atropos Magnum, Francis Bold, Alain Thor, Yellow Black, Carla Tosca, Piero Della Francesca, Augusto Romano, Federica Boccaccio, Dmytro Wheatbeer, Alexei Grozny, Mao Chao, Drwall Van Loon, Svatomir Brodnik, Udar Morozov, Willhelm Tell, Gregor Vos, Stefano Da Campotosto, Morgana Auditore, Giorgio Fortebraccio, Lillo Pisklya, Benedetto Boccaccio, Aciano Mcaltseal, Romul Parusniy, Mefisto Ala-zar-us, Grazia Gonzaga, Rollon Di Tancarville, Edward Gualtieri I, Hoskuld Di Saint Michel, Aline Du Bessine, Moth Du Avranches, Eloy Alfaro, Ivan Varenik, Taras Bulava
Defenders: Karrel Devitt, Carlo Barbaspinosa, Ancilla Hospain, Rene Nogaret, Raimon D'aquitaine, Draco Borgia, Gracia Mendoza, Andrew White, Clarence Dannel, Michael Soldano, Sergio Peixoto, Llywelyn Penddraig, Adam Penddraig, Zaristan Whitebeard, Argon Ap Rhys, Jacob Van Teylingen, Berton Berton, Mailichi Ap Rhyses, Valerio Lubiani, Marin Radosevic, Esmee Van Damme, Castruccio Castracani, Lucilla Grimaldi, Kol Sigurdsson, Nirvo Gois, Maude De Brissac, Arnaut Borluut, Sven Kaas, Helen Ross, Teacher Grounded, Sabina Von Carintia, Philippus vom Buchberg, Ubaldo Da Pavia Ubaldo, Ernesto Malatesta, Nuño Santacruz, Budrys Iš Vilniaus, Don Cristi, Galehoden Lochmond, Giovanni Pignatelli, Emily Rose, Santiago Menezes, Beatrix Vermandois, Norris Cairngorms, Cesare Strozzi, Negru Corneliu, Fionn Mac Cumhaill, Maria Cristina de Valahia, Pierre Du Vallon, Irimescu Aura, Thora Lubiani, Basarab Ana, Heinrich Von Hohenlohe, Freyia Varano, Alexandros Marketos, Aidan Gorey, William Syarco, Giulia Aldobrandeschi, Jericho Stone, Anton Alfaro, Konstan Gallaecus, Teodoro Sidonio, Daniel Mcfinnigan
AVRANCHES attacks VEXIN (round 1), fight happened on 15-Nov-1317, 12:01

Eastern warriors left their lands and came to the west. They were first defeated at Vexin, but two days later they took Guinnes from France on behalf of the still weak but numerous and eager neonormans.

https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/27302
Attackers: Eddard Stark, Dusan Nemanjic, Kent Spaggiari, Alexej Shirinskij, Svatomir Brodnik, Radost Konstantinovic, Alexandros Kokkinos, Dmytro Wheatbeer, Aeolos Mavricius, Udar Morozov, Evpatiy Kolovrat, Fyodor Romodanovsky, Pykanov Bambezkovich, Richard Shelton, Bellatrix Magnus, Atropos Magnum, Francis Bold, Alain Thor, Aurora Borgia, Yellow Black, Carla Tosca, Piero Della Francesca, Gregor Vos, Augusto Romano, Lillo Pisklya, Drwall Van Loon, Taras Bulava, Ivan Varenik, Djuffin Halli, Aleksey Tkachul, Romul Parusniy, Shura Balaganov, Jerman Nemanjic, Eloy Alfaro, Theodor Svetoslav, Alexei Grozny, Ragnar Lothbrok, Sim Maatriks, Vladislav Severov, Foma Bodin, Magnus Galte, Aciano Mcaltseal, Pyotr Grubyy, Benedetto Boccaccio, Mefisto Ala-zar-us, Giorgio Fortebraccio, Federica Boccaccio, Stefano Da Campotosto, Grazia Gonzaga, Edward Gualtieri I, Rollon Di Tancarville, Hoskuld Di Saint Michel, Aline Du Bessine, Moth Du Avranches, Mao Chao, Elizara Gray
Defenders: Lannea De Chaol Gleann, Aiiane Grey, Ciaohound Balliot, Alys D'gris, Rick Oshea, Lutazio Catulo, Rene Nogaret, Draco Borgia, Don Cristi, William Syarco, Argon Ap Rhys, Mailichi Ap Rhyses, Santiago Menezes, Michael Soldano, Zaristan Whitebeard, Clarence Dannel, Pierre Du Vallon, Carlo Barbaspinosa, Philippus vom Buchberg, Sabina Von Carintia, Oliver Mactic, Dinamene Varano, Castruccio Castracani, Gracia Mendoza, Maria Cristina de Valahia, Ancilla Hospain, Sven Kaas, Ursus Monk, Roberto Di Stabia, Giovanni Pignatelli, Ernesto Malatesta, Budrys Iš Vilniaus, Lucilla Grimaldi, Fionn Mac Cumhaill, Jericho Stone, Anton Alfaro, Esmee Van Damme, Valerio Lubiani, Teacher Grounded, Thora Lubiani, Maude De Brissac, Eurosia Della Mirandola, Irimescu Aura, Negru Corneliu, Giulia Aldobrandeschi, Sergio Peixoto, Ubaldo Da Pavia Ubaldo, Tebaldo Colleoni, Jacob Van Teylingen, Bearsheart Kobe, Aviendha Althor, Primula Maria Van Rossun, Carlita Borgia, Cesare Strozzi, Teodoro Sidonio, Berton Berton, Heinrich Von Hohenlohe, Emily Rose
AVRANCHES attacks GUINES (round 1), fight happened on 18-Nov-1317, 12:01

https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/27479
Attackers: Fyodor Romodanovsky, Svatomir Brodnik, Radost Konstantinovic, Dmytro Wheatbeer, Isvan Kiss, Omar Yusuf Ibn Al-khattab, Alexej Shirinskij, Daenerys Barbossa, Lillo Pisklya, Taras Bulava, Pykanov Bambezkovich, Eddard Stark, Evpatiy Kolovrat, Richard Shelton, Ragnar Lothbrok, Bellatrix Magnus, Atropos Magnum, Francis Bold, Alain Thor, Udar Morozov, Aurora Borgia, Yellow Black, Carla Tosca, Piero Della Francesca, Gregor Vos, Augusto Romano, Romul Parusniy, Rollon Di Tancarville, Magnus Galte, Foma Bodin, Grazia Gonzaga, Edward Gualtieri I, Sim Maatriks, Hoskuld Di Saint Michel, Ivan Varenik, Aline Du Bessine, Djuffin Halli, Alexandros Kokkinos, Vladislav Severov, Moth Du Avranches, Aeolos Mavricius, Shura Balaganov, Aleksey Tkachul, Benedetto Boccaccio, Federica Boccaccio, Eloy Alfaro, Mao Chao, Giorgio Fortebraccio, Mefisto Ala-zar-us, Aciano Mcaltseal, Morgana Auditore, Alexei Grozny, Elizara Gray, Willhelm Tell, Drwall Van Loon, Pyotr Grubyy
Defenders: Lannea De Chaol Gleann, Don Cristi, Andriet Richileau, Metodije Pozharsky, Andrew White, Balder Rosenberg, Budrys Iš Vilniaus, Draco Borgia, Adam Penddraig, Jack Sparrow, Rene Nogaret, Zaristan Whitebeard, Negru Corneliu, Maria Cristina de Valahia, Argon Ap Rhys, David von Habsburg, Alys D'gris, Mailichi Ap Rhyses, Irimescu Aura, Michael Soldano, Roberto Di Stabia, Castruccio Castracani, Anderson Buck, Eurosia Della Mirandola, Palmerino Caracciolo, Istvan Hunyadi, Gwendoline O'Brien, Clarence Dannel, Carlo Barbaspinosa, Vulkashin Vokil-Voevoda, Arnaut Borluut, Pierre Du Vallon, Gregory Miles, Gracia Mendoza, Anna Alexander, Freyia Varano, Dinamene Varano, Liridon Commani, Galehoden Lochmond, Nuño Santacruz, Berton Berton, Jan De Vlaminc, William Syarco, Jacob Van Teylingen, Aiiane Grey, Tebaldo Colleoni, Ubaldo Da Pavia Ubaldo, Tancred Boukelon, Sven Kaas, Esmee Van Damme, Maude De Brissac, Giulia Aldobrandeschi, Emily Rose, Primula Maria Van Rossun, Heinrich Von Hohenlohe, Fionn Mac Cumhaill, Valerio Lubiani, Alexandros Marketos, Jericho Stone, Thora Lubiani, Aviendha Althor, Cesare Strozzi, Beatrix Vermandois, Konstan Gallaecus, Carlita Borgia
AVRANCHES attacks VEXIN (round 1), fight happened on 21-Nov-1317, 12:01

****************************************************************************

Chaos unleashed when the war rules changed and it was not possible anymore to help friends in battles. From now on, only allies would join to attack or defend. The Allies´Ball had started. That was the reason that the patri kingdoms changed their alliances as you change your shirt every day.  That new rule was welcomed by the ambitious and those who seek war.

The neonorman crowd had found poweful allies, Kiev  and Prussia, and the kievans and prussians conquered for them a key region with iron, Tourraine.

21-Nov-1317, 21:35   Kingdom of Normandy changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Prussia. New Relation is: Allied.
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/27725
Attackers: Radost Konstantinovic, Dmytro Wheatbeer, Svatomir Brodnik, Romul Parusniy, Mao Chao, Ivan Varenik, Evpatiy Kolovrat, Lillo Pisklya, Taras Bulava, Benedetto Boccaccio, Sim Maatriks, Federica Boccaccio, Shura Balaganov, Vladislav Severov, Djuffin Halli, Aleksey Tkachul, Elizara Gray, Willhelm Tell, Fyodor Romodanovsky, Edward Gualtieri I, Stefano Da Campotosto, Rollon Di Tancarville, Hoskuld Di Saint Michel, Aline Du Bessine, Moth Du Avranches, Grazia Gonzaga, Ragnar Lothbrok, Bellatrix Magnus, Atropos Magnum, Francis Bold, Alain Thor, Aurora Borgia, Yellow Black, Drwall Van Loon, Carla Tosca, Piero Della Francesca, Gregor Vos, Augusto Romano, Eloy Alfaro, Richard Shelton, Aciano Mcaltseal, Mefisto Ala-zar-us, Kent Spaggiari, Pyotr Grubyy, Magnus Galte
Defenders: Mailichi Ap Rhyses, Argon Ap Rhys, Andrew White, Karrel Devitt, Zaristan Whitebeard, Llywelyn Penddraig, Rene Nogaret, Ubaldo Da Pavia Ubaldo, Anna Alexander, Primula Maria Van Rossun, Pierre Du Vallon, Orlando Krebs, Liridon Commani, Fionn Mac Cumhaill, Beatrix Vermandois
AVRANCHES attacks TOURRAINE (round 1), fight happened on 25-Nov-1317, 08:10

France had to sell Metz, Nordgau and Santois to Venice to get money and pay debts. Good Queen Primula and the Doge of Venice made an agreement.
https://rpforum.medieval-europe.eu/index.php?topic=18323.0

Prussia + Kiev + Neonormandy conquered Hampshire, York and Salisbury (England) for Prussia and Oxford for Kiev, although later Prussia and Kiev let the natives take the regions and destroy the resources.
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/28195
Attackers: Evpatiy Kolovrat, Rafael Santi, Pyotr Grubyy, Magnus Galte, Dmytro Wheatbeer, Svatomir Brodnik, Foma Bodin, Drwall Van Loon, Radost Konstantinovic, Alexei Grozny, Omar Yusuf Ibn Al-khattab, Mao Chao, Romul Parusniy, Lillo Pisklya, Taras Bulava, Ivan Varenik, Gonta Kulak, Alexej Shirinskij, Richard Shelton, Sim Maatriks, Shura Balaganov, Djuffin Halli, Vladislav Severov, Bellatrix Magnus, Atropos Magnum, Francis Bold, Federica Boccaccio, Alain Thor, Elizara Gray, Ettore Sforza, Aurora Borgia, Yellow Black, Carla Tosca, Rollon Di Tancarville, Piero Della Francesca, Gregor Vos, Augusto Romano, Aline Du Bessine, Ragnar Lothbrok, Benedetto Boccaccio, Giorgio Fortebraccio, Stefano Da Campotosto, Moth Du Avranches, Aleksey Tkachul, Kent Spaggiari, Hoskuld Di Saint Michel
Defenders: Negru Corneliu, Don Cristi, Rick Oshea, Jacob Van Teylingen, Matthias Saxe Coburg, Maria Cristina de Valahia, Arnaut Borluut, Irimescu Aura, David von Habsburg, Gregory Miles, Heinrich Von Hohenlohe, Balentina Paleologoi, Aidan Gorey, Gwendoline O'Brien, Otto Von Mecklenburg, Aiiane Grey, Ragnar Lodbrok, Norris Cairngorms, Teleri Mac Lochlainn, Adam Penddraig, Leonardo Martini, Ancilla Hospain, Metodije Pozharsky, Aegis Rex, Ingrid Skjeggestad, Velko Aidemar, Grunttgh Ogrearm, Mortimer Manta, Maude De Brissac, Eike Repgow, Giulia Aldobrandeschi, William Syarco, Tebaldo Colleoni, Alexandros Marketos, Roger White, Echen Mathrafal, Esmee Van Damme, Daniel Mcfinnigan, Clarence Dannel, Michael Soldano, Charles Angbard, Cathal Of Ayre, John Naughton, Fulco Deste, Devon Marren, Karac Kay Pendragon, Adrahil Loudwater, Robin Xood, Aviendha Althor
KONIGSBERG attacks HAMPSHIRE (round 1), fight happened on 02-Dec-1317, 20:50
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/28464
Attackers: Mao Chao, Foma Bodin, Magnus Galte, Alexei Grozny, Pyotr Grubyy, Svatomir Brodnik, Drwall Van Loon, Dmytro Wheatbeer, Evpatiy Kolovrat, Sim Maatriks, Radost Konstantinovic, Fyodor Romodanovsky, Lillo Pisklya, Federica Boccaccio, Vladislav Severov, Aleksey Tkachul, Djuffin Halli, Romul Parusniy, Omar Yusuf Ibn Al-khattab, Kent Spaggiari, Taras Bulava, Ivan Varenik, Gonta Kulak, Shura Balaganov, Bellatrix Magnus, Atropos Magnum, Francis Bold, Aurora Borgia, Yellow Black, Augusto Romano, Richard Shelton, Udar Morozov, Edward Gualtieri I, Hoskuld Di Saint Michel, Aline Du Bessine, Ettore Sforza, Alain Thor, Benedetto Boccaccio, Giorgio Fortebraccio, Stefano Da Campotosto, Carla Tosca, Moth Du Avranches, Grazia Gonzaga, Elizara Gray
Defenders: Gwendoline O'Brien, Fulco Deste, William Syarco, Jacob Van Teylingen, Lannea De Chaol Gleann, Robin Xood, Daniel Mcfinnigan, Catherine De Courtney, Argyle Mcwallace, David von Habsburg, Gregory Miles, Aegis Rex, Adrahil Loudwater, Karac Kay Pendragon, Mortimer Manta, Norris Cairngorms, Adam Penddraig, Ciaohound Balliot, Aidan Gorey, Kyle Graham, Arnaut Borluut, Negru Corneliu, Maria Cristina de Valahia, Aiiane Grey, Ingrid Skjeggestad, Tebaldo Colleoni, Aviendha Althor, Irimescu Aura, Xaime Amor, Eike Repgow, Irvine Roberts, Heinrich Von Hohenlohe, Metodije Pozharsky, Esmee Van Damme, Angus Wycliffe, Maude De Brissac, Sebastian Wyvernstail, Ancilla Hospain, Michael Soldano, Jericho Stone, Clarence Dannel, Charles Angbard, Giulia Aldobrandeschi, Balentina Paleologoi, Cathal Of Ayre, Alexandros Marketos, Matthias Saxe Coburg
KIEV attacks OXFORD (round 1), fight happened on 07-Dec-1317, 01:48
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/28787
Attackers: Kent Spaggiari, Mao Chao, Svatomir Brodnik, Evpatiy Kolovrat, Fyodor Romodanovsky, Radost Konstantinovic, Ivan Varenik, Gonta Kulak, Taras Bulava, Dmytro Wheatbeer, Lillo Pisklya, Stefano Da Campotosto, Alexei Grozny, Vladislav Severov, Shura Balaganov, Djuffin Halli, Aleksey Tkachul, Sim Maatriks, Magnus Galte, Elizara Gray, Willhelm Tell, Pyotr Grubyy, Drwall Van Loon, Foma Bodin, Morgana Auditore, Alexej Shirinskij, Romul Parusniy, Eloy Alfaro, Giorgio Fortebraccio, Ragnar Lothbrok, Bellatrix Magnus, Atropos Magnum, Francis Bold, Alain Thor, Aurora Borgia, Yellow Black, Carla Tosca, Piero Della Francesca, Gregor Vos, Augusto Romano, Richard Shelton, Benedetto Boccaccio, Federica Boccaccio, Grazia Gonzaga, Edward Gualtieri I, Hoskuld Di Saint Michel, Aline Du Bessine, Moth Du Avranches, Ettore Sforza
Defenders: Gregory Miles, William Syarco, Alexxandra D'avalos, Adam Penddraig, Maude De Brissac, Ingrid Skjeggestad, Heinrich Von Hohenlohe, Giovanni Auditore, Irvine Roberts, Aiiane Grey, Ancilla Hospain, Balentina Paleologoi, Don Cristi, Leonardo Martini, Norris Cairngorms, Aidan Gorey, Anderson Buck, Echen Mathrafal, Roger White, Tebaldo Colleoni, Gwendoline O'Brien, Giulia Aldobrandeschi, Arnaut Borluut, Irimescu Aura, Daniel Mcfinnigan, Matthias Saxe Coburg, Esmee Van Damme, Jericho Stone, Aviendha Althor, Alexandros Marketos, Negru Corneliu, Jacob Van Teylingen, Maria Cristina de Valahia, Charles Angbard
KONIGSBERG attacks YORK (round 1), fight happened on 11-Dec-1317, 09:03
14-Dec-1317, 13:39   The natives have regained SALISBURY and destroyed the resource:Forest - [Report].
14-Dec-1317, 13:29   The natives have regained OXFORD and destroyed the resource:Pigs Farm - [Report].

Serbia + Italy + Bizancio conquered Valais, Folcalquier, Forez and Dauphine-Viennois from Savoy and made Savoy  a kind of Vassal State , as the did with Cyrene .
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/28267
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/28549
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/28784

Gracia had received a scroll from General Eddard Stark, who would like her to add relevant information and correct some details:
Sent on: 18-Dec-1317, 19:27
Sent to: Gracia Mendoza

......Our future generations deserve to know the truth.

Here are some hidden facts which, I request you to verify and then add in your post.

We went to Savoy. After the first fight they understood that they are no match for us. So they defended only the first round in Valais. They started talking to us. We gave them ultimatum that,
Either they leave their pagan way or they change their regent (who was pagan)
And they destroy their own pagan temples

Or we'll do it for them.

They instantly agreed to destroy the temples and agreed to leave pagan faith.
Our mission was done. But in the meantime, their own ally, your favorite Rome, declared war on Savoy because Savoy was crippled after receiving one hit from us. Rome also wrote us about destroying Savoy and sharing their lands.

We informed Savoy about that indirectly. Savoy asked for protection and told us that it's better if her enemy (Serbia) takes their lands rather than betrayer like Rome. We said that we have no reason to help Savoy and fight Rome since Savoy is not our kingdom. After that, they showed their will to become a part of us. So we didn't announce anything immediately. We captured all regions around the capital so that Rome cannot raid them and cannot dethrone them.
Later Savoy agreed and we accepted them as our vassal state.
We came as enemy and now helping them against their betrayers.

And btw in Agrigento only byzantine alone is fighting. Italy and Serbia didn't join. We'll join in future attacks.

Thank you.

U6gQ2eN.png
Eddard Stark
Constable - Tsardom of Serbia
Treasurer - Tsardom of Serbia
Governor - Duchy of Croatia (Zagreb, Pecs, Somogi, Usora, Slavonia)
Duke - Zagreb | Baron - Belgrade
Drill Master - Belgrade

- As for Cyrene, we bought it with tons of silver. Then Mamluks threatened us and ordered us to give them free region. We had no option but to remove them from there. You still can find some story on forum.

Prussia + Kiev + Neonormandy raided Leinster, capital of Ireland. They were indeed, pirates and raiders.
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/28398
They also raided London, England.
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/28098
The neonormans had always made it clear they loved and wanted war as part of daily life, had found appropiate partners for their purposes.

The Theological Roman Republik took Narbonne from Savoy.

https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/29037

Sicily conquered Provence from Savoy.
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/29305
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/region/info_laws/3

Bulgaria declared war to the grat Despotated of Epiro and Albania to conquer Durazzo, and converted it in a vassal estate .
17-Dec-1317, 10:30   Ivan Alexander Dulo Barbossa has been crowned Sovereign of Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania!
17-Dec-1317, 04:51   Ivan Alexander Dulo Barbossa - Vassal of Region TARNOVO, has renounced the role.
17-Dec-1317, 03:40   Tsardom of Bulgaria conquered Kingdom: Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania, but the Regent position is still vacant.
17-Dec-1317, 03:40   Matteo Lubiani, Regent of Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania, has been dethroned!
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/region/info_laws/449

Letter with clarifications by General Eddard Stark:
Bulgaria declared war to the grat Despotated of Epiro and Albania to conquer Durazzo, and converted it in a vassal estate .
- two old and the original regents of Albania accepted Bulgaria as their supreme kingdom. Because of the disable of merge, Bulgaria couldn't take those lands before. Later the x-regent, a friend of Palmerino came and took the ownership of Albania. So Bulgaria kicked him out.

I wonder how can you verify all those info. You have to go through the old forum sections for your research. You might also have to talk to people from both sides to verify all these info.

Austria conquered the independent region Leiningen, (which had been lost by Saxony, because the new war rules didn´t allow friends to help to defend)
24-Nov-1317, 13:27   The natives have regained LEININGEN and destroyed the resource:Forest - [Report].
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/27702
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/29460

Neonormandy  conquered Gwynedd  and Dyfed from England
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/29120
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/29414

Italy  fought for Ferrara (Roman Rep) and conquered it.
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/29339

Byzantine Empire  fought for Agrigento (Sicily), but lost.
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/29347

Serbia raided Palermo (Sicily)
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/29578
And were forced to give what they raided back.  Strange? Weird? Fair? Unfair?
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/admin/read_adminmessage/734

And all that happened almost in one month,  December 1317 Theos Year. Probably she was mixing allies and battles....

....just trying to follow what happens in ME and to guess why. Of course, as mentioned, there are hidden facts that are impossible for anybody to know.

********************************

The new year 1318 had brought many changes; it was difficult to track all of them.  Gracia´s desk was covered with different editions of the daily Town Crier and a lot of scrolls. She tried to put some order in all those papers...

Gracia had never read something so absurd and specially unfair in her life:

05-Mar-1318, 11:44:56   Attention, a new Administrative Message has been posted. Title: The 1318 Great Famine.
The 1318 Great Famine

5 March 1318

The Highest Echelons of the Five Religions, angered by the lack of respect and greed of their subjects, have decided by common agreement to punish the whole of Europe. A terrible famine will hit all the known world and will drastically reduce the yield of the fields, farms and the availability of fish to 1/3.

"It is time that common mortals understand that they should not make a mockery of Us. If they want to redeem themselves, they will have to work and earn their pardon with the sweat of their brow, and repent for their greed."

"The Churches, the Kingdoms and anyone who thinks they have been too greedy will have to cooperate and send to Lord of Donuts a donation in silver coins by April 5, 1318 12:00 GMT+1. If the sum of 1,000,000 silver is not reached within the established date, another month of famine will be imposed."

Off

Several bugs have been abused by most of the community for several months now and have not been reported. The administration has therefore decided to hold the whole server accountable and wants back 1,000,000 in silver coins.

DL
15-Mar-1318, 21:16:26   Attention, a new Administrative Message has been posted. Title: End of Famine.
Probably the date had something to do, March 15 is the Idus of March, when Julius Ceasar was betrayed and murdered.

There were worrying news about her twin sister, Clara, who had chosen a time of spiritual retreat and meditation since the 17 of February. Almost a month ago... and not a single word. What was the reason?

Clara Gabay  Last access   18-Feb-1318   Meditation   Yes

More concerning were the news about Gracia´s brother in law, Gustav Wolfsangel.  The King of Sweden,  Harald Magnusson, had left his throne peacefully to his former ally, Lady Aviendha, ex- queen of Scotland,

08-Feb-1318, 21:13:47   Daniel Mcfinnigan has been crowned Sovereign of Kingdom of Scotland!
08-Feb-1318, 21:13:41   Daniel Mcfinnigan - Guard Captain of Region LOTHIAN, has renounced the role.
08-Feb-1318, 21:04:05   Aviendha Althor - Regent Kingdom of Scotland, has renounced the title.

and with a large group of loyal swedish followers had moved to Denmark, taking danish citizenship illegally without consent and permit of the Regent, Queen Costance. That looked clearly like an invasion: swedish soldiers, high swedish officials ,now danish ....

11-Mar-1318, 21:02:22   Harald Magnusson - Regent Kingdom of Sweden, has renounced the title.
11-Mar-1318, 21:17:13   Aviendha Althor has been crowned Sovereign of Kingdom of Sweden!
11-Mar-1318, 22:14:30   Cesare Borgia - Drill Master of Region OSTERGOTLAND, has renounced the role.
11-Mar-1318, 22:10:29   Lorenzo de' Medici - Vassal of Region VASTERGOTLAND, has renounced the role.
11-Mar-1318, 22:07:53   Arn De Gothia - Guard Captain of Region SMALAND, has renounced the role.
11-Mar-1318, 22:03:11   Sara Dondi De Falconieri - Tower Guardian of Region VASTERGOTLAND, has renounced the role.
11-Mar-1318, 22:01:10   Barbara Mori - Guard Captain of Region VASTERGOTLAND, has renounced the role.
11-Mar-1318, 21:42:57   Kyle Graham - Judge of Region SKANE, has renounced the role.
11-Mar-1318, 19:55:59   Erik Syrsill - Judge of Region OSTERGOTLAND, has renounced the role.
11-Mar-1318, 19:12:00   Ragnar Lodbrok - Tower Guardian of Region BERGENSHUS, has renounced the role.
10-Mar-1318, 23:48:39   Geraard De Waal - Guard Captain of Region OSTERGOTLAND, has renounced the role.

The danish High Court of Justice had started trials against them, including Gustav, and Gracia had also read that against Michael Soldano, former king of England.

England... Great and powerfull country that had seen several regions conquered by Prussia, Kiev and neonormandy,  then lost  and reconquered; and several regents changes. Michael Soldano, Aiane Grey, Axel Richard von Fersen-Bourbon and right now Bearsheart Kobe.

25-Jan-1318, 13:33:03   A group of armed natives were discovered heading for the region: DYFED (Kingdom of Normandy).
27-Jan-1318, 13:34:09   The natives have regained DYFED and destroyed the resource:Coal mine
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/32515
07-Feb-1318, 18:12:24   Axel Richard von Fersen-Bourbon - Judge of Region LONDON, has renounced the role.
08-Feb-1318, 16:17:50   Axel Richard von Fersen-Bourbon have declared a revolt against Aiiane Grey - Regent of Kingdom of England!
11-Feb-1318, 04:18:03   A valiant battle has been fought between the rebels and the Royal guards (Kingdom of England). The rebels have won. You can view the account of the battle here:
 https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/33569
11-Feb-1318, 04:18:03   Axel Richard von Fersen-Bourbon has been crowned Sovereign of Kingdom of England!
11-Feb-1318, 04:18:03   Aiiane Grey, Regent of Kingdom of England, has been dethroned!
14-Feb-1318, 19:40:07   Grand Principality of Kiev has conquered the Independent Region: OXFORD
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/34002
15-Feb-1318, 20:07:48   Kingdom of Prussia has conquered the Independent Region: SALISBURY
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/34085
15-Feb-1318, 18:59:44   Grand Principality of Kiev has tried to conquer the Independent Region. DYFED, but has failed.
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/34078
22-Feb-1318, 19:53:15   Bearsheart Kobe - Judge of Region LONDON, has renounced the role.
22-Feb-1318, 19:53:58   Axel Richard von Fersen-Bourbon - Regent Kingdom of England, has renounced the title.
22-Feb-1318, 20:02:33   Bearsheart Kobe has been crowned Sovereign of Kingdom of England!

Neonormans had seen their opportunity to expand their territory when Aquitaine lost Lusignan against the natives, and then Savoy could not keep Bourbon.  The usurper king shelton sent his servants to take Lusignan and Bourbon, which had no resources anymore, but those conquests had increased the neonormans´ lands.

11-Jan-1318, 13:42:03   The natives have regained LUSIGNAN and destroyed the resource:Cows Farm
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/31243
16-Feb-1318, 13:36:05   The natives have regained BOURBON and destroyed the resource:Bees Farm
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/33988
21-Feb-1318, 01:11:35   Kingdom of Normandy has conquered the Independent Region: LUSIGNAN
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/34419
24-Feb-1318, 14:37:07   Kingdom of Normandy has conquered the Independent Region: BOURBON
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/34667

There were also  changes in Aquitaine:

08-Feb-1318, 03:38:10   Scott Macfergus - Regent Kingdom of Aquitaine, has renounced the title.
08-Feb-1318, 03:38:27   Declan d'Aquitaine has been crowned Sovereign of Kingdom of Aquitaine!
08-Feb-1318, 03:57:09   Scott Macfergus has received an assignment: Constable of Kingdom of Aquitaine!
08-Feb-1318, 07:08:39   Scott Macfergus has received a noble title: Duke of Bordeaux!
16-Feb-1318, 07:44:27   Declan d'Aquitaine has received an assignment: Ambassador of Kingdom of Aquitaine! :)
16-Feb-1318, 07:44:03   Declan d'Aquitaine has received an assignment: Chancellor of Kingdom of Aquitaine!  :D
16-Feb-1318, 07:43:45   Declan d'Aquitaine has received an assignment: Treasurer of Kingdom of Aquitaine!  ;)
16-Feb-1318, 07:43:22   Declan d'Aquitaine has received an assignment: Seneschal of Kingdom of Aquitaine!  :o
10-Mar-1318, 09:48:36   Kingdom of Aquitaine changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Castiglia and Leon. New Relation is: Friendly.

Who was this Declan d´Aquitaine who appointed himself every possible and available role? Gracia thought that those roles were to be granted to loyal followers
Role   King - Kingdom of Aquitaine - BORDEAUX
since   08-Feb-1318
Born on   13-Jan-1313, 10:54:48
Born in the region of   YORK
Residence   BORDEAUX
Age   5y 2m 16d
Nationality   Sweden
Rank   Current Position
Richest Characters   1
The best contributors   2
Game score   36
Battle champions   37
Oldest Characters   91
Most Respectable   107
Best fighters   208

Important events

23-Jan-1318   Changed name from Declan Howe to Declan d'Aquitaine
As far as Gracia rememered Castilla and Aquitaine always had a neutral diplomat status. That the neighbours in the north of the Pyrinees were now friends was a big step forward.

Among the weird news was that of Flanders being ally of Normandy ?????
13-Mar-1318, 14:51:09   Kingdom of Flanders changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Normandy. New Relation is: Allied.

It looked as if a few regents were forcing Queen Primula of France and her Royal Council to take a decision,

13-Mar-1318, 00:03:02   Tsardom of Serbia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of France. New Relation is: Hostile.
12-Mar-1318, 23:13:10   Kingdom of Flanders changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of France. New Relation is: Hostile.
12-Mar-1318, 23:07:06   Kingdom of Normandy changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of France. New Relation is: Hostile.
12-Mar-1318, 22:58:24   Kingdom of Venice changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of France. New Relation is: Hostile.

Albania, (why did they change a beautiful and simple name to an akward one.., "Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania? ) had also suffered several changes recently.

27-Jan-1318, 00:28:55   Ivan Alexander Dulo Barbossa, Despot - Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania has nominated Pero Anes Vassal - (Region: DURAZZO)
08-Feb-1318, 15:50:29   Matteo Lubiani have declared a revolt against Ivan Alexander Dulo Barbossa - Regent Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania!
11-Feb-1318, 01:15:23   Matteo Lubiani has received an assignment: Acolyte of Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania!
11-Feb-1318, 01:15:50   Matteo Lubiani, Cleric - Theological Church, renounced the role.
11-Feb-1318, 03:51:03   Ivan Alexander Dulo Barbossa, Regent of Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania, has been dethroned
11-Feb-1318, 03:51:03   Matteo Lubiani has been crowned Sovereign of Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania!
11-Feb-1318, 03:51:03   A valiant battle has been fought between the rebels and the Royal guards (Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania). The rebels have won. https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/33553
11-Feb-1318, 08:00:56   Matteo Lubiani, Despot - Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania ha revoked the role Vassal - DURAZZO to Pero Anes
18-Feb-1318, 15:45:30   Ezzelino Da Romano - Vassal of Region DURAZZO, has renounced the role.
18-Feb-1318, 17:46:04   Matteo Lubiani, Despot - Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania has nominated Pero Anes Vassal - (Region: DURAZZO)!
25-Feb-1318, 21:04:59   Pero Anes has received an assignment: Chancellor of Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania!
25-Feb-1318, 21:04:39   Pero Anes has received an assignment: Ambassador of Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania!
26-Feb-1318, 13:47:03   The Natives have regained WOLGAGT.
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/34666
26-Feb-1318, 13:37:05   The natives have regained LEININGEN and destroyed the resource:Saltern
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/34665
07-Mar-1318, 14:54:03   Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania has conquered the Independent Region: LEININGEN
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/35344
08-Mar-1318, 20:03:03   Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania has conquered the Independent Region: WOLGAGT
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/35445
10-Mar-1318, 05:07:29   Matteo Lubiani has given the go-ahead for the project: Castle in: LEININGEN.
11-Mar-1318, 20:07:15   Pero Anes changed Goods and Services Tax for region: LEININGEN. Neutral: 7%, Friendly: 3%, Allied: 2%, Citizens: 1%.
11-Mar-1318, 20:06:57   Pero Anes changed Goods and Services Tax for region: WOLGAGT. Neutral: 7%, Friendly: 3%, Allied: 2%, Citizens: 1%.
12-Mar-1318, 12:22:22   Pero Anes has given the go-ahead for the project: Market in: LEININGEN.

The little kingdom felt strong enough to launch raids

13-Apr-1318, 05:37:02   The Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania has launched an attack to to Ottoman Empire! (Raid, Region: BURSA)

The Sicily of king Deste Dormolo Proselite kept invading and conquering savoian regions:

16-Feb-1318, 11:53:55   Kingdom of Sicily has declared war to Kingdom of Savoy!
23-Feb-1318, 02:11:04   Kingdom of Sicily conquered region TOULOUSE - Kingdom of Savoy
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/34331
Attackers: Daniel D'angio, Ruggero Guarna, Alessia Comneco, Fiammetta Prades-cabrera, Eliana Chiaromonte, Ippolito Tornabuoni, Lorenzo Grimaldi, Roberta Auditore, Vorreius Floreal, Giorgio Leone, Deste Dormolo Proselite, Ciacco Aldobrandi, Lucilla Grimaldi, Lutazio Catulo, Andrea Malatesta, Bastiano Tornabuoni, Cesare Strozzi, Palmerino Caracciolo, Gabriele Grimaldi, Castruccio Castracani, Costance Proselite, Alexander Grimaldi, Stella Chiaromonte, Potter Il Grande, Roncato Polli, Tabata Proselite, Roberto Di Stabia, Sofia Tancredi, Clemente Borgia
Defenders: Emily Rose, Pappsack Leiningen
PALERMO attacks TOULOUSE (round 1), fight happened on 22-Feb-1318, 10:11:04

13-Mar-1318, 15:22:02   Kingdom of Sicily conquered region NEUCHATTE - Kingdom of Savoy
Attackers: Giovanni Carafa, Ronaldo D'aria, Cesare Strozzi, Roberto Sforza, Lucilla Grimaldi, Ciacco Aldobrandi, Tabata Proselite, Lorenzo Grimaldi, Roberto Di Stabia, Alexander Grimaldi, Ticox Magno Proselite, Gabriele Grimaldi, Castruccio Castracani, Jackalius Grimaldi, Jacopo Este, Carlo Barbaspinosa, Spartacus Della Torre, Marco Fieramosca, Alessandro Castiglione, Paola Bonetti, Lutazio Catulo, Stella Chiaromonte, Eliana Chiaromonte, Vorreius Floreal
Defenders: Budrys Iš Vilniaus, Lucifel Uchiha, Pappsack Leiningen, Philippus vom Buchberg, Sabina Von Carintia, Emily Rose, Baldassarre Strozzi, Ursus Monk, Jose Pina
PALERMO attacks NEUCHATTE (round 1), fight happened on 12-Mar-1318, 23:22:03

The Roman Consul changed twice,

23-Jan-1318, 18:33:15   Norberto Gonzaga - Vassal of Region ROMA, has renounced the role.
23-Jan-1318, 18:33:34   Norberto Gonzaga has been crowned Sovereign of Theological Roman Republic!
06-Feb-1318, 21:00:35   Eurosia Della Mirandola - Vassal of Region CORSICA, has renounced the role.
06-Feb-1318, 21:10:11   Norberto Gonzaga - Regent Theological Roman Republic, has renounced the title.
06-Feb-1318, 21:10:29   Eurosia Della Mirandola has been crowned Sovereign of Theological Roman Republic!

Also the Roman Theological Republic was taking advantage of the situation in Savoy.

05-Mar-1318, 00:28:02   Theological Roman Republic conquered region PERIGORD - Kingdom of Savoy
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/34992

And the last events in North Africa,

11-Mar-1318, 07:07:31   Kerstin Mann have declared a revolt against Aleksandar Brus Nemanjic - Regent of Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica!
13-Mar-1318, 11:34:51   Kerstin Mann, Cleric - Theological Church, renounced the role.
13-Mar-1318, 19:08:02   Aleksandar Brus Nemanjic, Regent of Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica, has been dethroned!
13-Mar-1318, 19:08:02   A valiant battle has been fought between the rebels and the Royal guards (Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica). The rebels have won. You can view the account of the battle here: [Report]
Attackers: Kerstin Mann
Defenders:
Revolt against government - Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica, fought on 13-Mar-1318, 19:08:02
13-Mar-1318, 19:08:02   Kerstin Mann has been crowned Sovereign of Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica!
Who supported this Kerstin, former cleric of the theological church? Has this been a pacted change of regent? It was curious that nobody defended when she revolted, and only Kerstin revolted ???
14-Mar-1318, 19:03:58   Ezzelino Da Romano, Cleric - Theological Church, renounced the role. Oh, oh, Ezzelino again! It seems that Ezzelino enjoys great contacts everywhere...
14-Mar-1318, 19:22:11   Kerstin Mann, Grand Duchess - Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica has nominated Ezzelino Da Romano Vassal - (Region: CYRENE)!
15-Mar-1318, 09:23:00   Ezzelino Da Romano has received an assignment: Chancellor of Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica!
15-Mar-1318, 09:22:43   Ezzelino Da Romano has received an assignment: Ambassador of Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica!
The same Ezzelino who:
12-Feb-1318, 08:48:19   Matteo Lubiani, Despot - Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania has nominated Ezzelino Da Romano Vassal - (Region: DURAZZO)
18-Feb-1318, 15:45:30   Ezzelino Da Romano - Vassal of Region DURAZZO, has renounced the role.
22-Feb-1318, 17:00:56   Matteo Lubiani, Despot - Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania has nominated Ezzelino Da Romano Vassal - (Region: SUEZ)!
24-Feb-1318, 22:14:02   Ezzelino Da Romano - Vassal of Region SUEZ, has renounced the role.
02-Mar-1318, 14:52:59   Tancredi Foscari, Bishop - Theological Church has named Ezzelino Da Romano Cleric - Theological Church DURAZZO.
The Ezzelino who was born in connivence to the norman usurpers and became first cleric of Avranches church, the parish that Roberto Alfaro and his loyal men built for their wedding ceremony. Gracia suspected that Ezzelino was the son of a well known man who had contacts in the church and friends in several kingdoms; so, he was jumping from kingdom to kingdom, revolting here, today a priest, tomorrow a vassal....
Role   Vassal - CYRENE - CYRENE
since   14-Mar-1318
Born on   07-Aug-1317, 17:30:09
Born in the region of   AVRANCHES

Residence   CYRENE
Age   7m 22d
Nationality   Italy
Other Languages known   Italian German Spanish English French ??????? Gracia had only met another men who said he also spoke those languages, but he made mistakes in most of them XD
Rank   Current Position
Richest Characters   11 ?????
17-Sep-1317, 22:28   A valiant battle has been fought between the rebels and the Royal guards (Kingdom of Normandy). The rebels have won. You can view the account of the battle here: [Report]
Attackers: Ragnar Lothbrok, Federica Boccaccio, Willhelm Tell, Bellatrix Magnus, Grazia Gonzaga, Atropos Magnum, Braveheart Wallace, Francis Bold, Aciano Mcaltseal, Alain Thor, Edward Gualtieri I, Ezzelino Da Romano, Rollon Di Tancarville, Richard Shelton, Hoskuld Di Saint Michel, Aline Du Bessine, Moth Du Avranches
Defenders: Natasha Kerensky, Yahbulon Raphaël, Jakob Djævelen, Angel Alfar, Guts Berserk, Aedyn Brennan, Philip Gaelin, Roberto Alfaro

It was a real pity that a great man had gone:

02-Mar-1318, 11:54:03   Theodor Svetoslav, Tsar - Tsardom of Bulgaria died, the role is vacant.
02-Mar-1318, 14:58:51   Tervel Dulo - Vassal of Region SOLUN, has renounced the role.
02-Mar-1318, 14:59:07   Tervel Dulo has been crowned Sovereign of Tsardom of Bulgaria!

In the Northwest, the Irish people saw a new Regent:

19-Mar-1318, 18:13:38   Andrew White, King - Kingdom of Ireland has nominated Argon Ap Rhys Vassal - (Region: LEINSTER)!
19-Mar-1318, 17:58:05   Andrew White has been crowned Sovereign of Kingdom of Ireland!
19-Mar-1318, 17:57:41   Andrew White - Vassal of Region LEINSTER, has renounced the role.
19-Mar-1318, 15:19:23   Argon Ap Rhys - Regent Kingdom of Ireland, has renounced the title.

People cannot not live in peace in their homelands, no. It seems  so many feel the imperious need of going out to damage the rest. :(

*********************************************************************************************

Indeed, Spring 1318  had started with the threatens of the prussian pirates lead by their king, kent spaggiari:

24-Mar-1318, 23:43:26   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica. New Relation is: Hostile.
24-Mar-1318, 23:43:12   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Seleucid. New Relation is: Hostile.
24-Mar-1318, 23:43:02   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Ottoman Empire. New Relation is: Hostile.
24-Mar-1318, 23:42:53   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Sweden. New Relation is: Hostile.
24-Mar-1318, 23:42:43   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Mamluk. New Relation is: Hostile.
24-Mar-1318, 23:42:27   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Denmark. New Relation is: Hostile.
24-Mar-1318, 23:42:15   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Portugal. New Relation is: Hostile.
24-Mar-1318, 23:42:05   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Ireland. New Relation is: Hostile.
24-Mar-1318, 23:41:57   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Flanders. New Relation is: Hostile.
24-Mar-1318, 23:41:47   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania. New Relation is: Hostile.
24-Mar-1318, 23:41:35   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of England. New Relation is: Hostile.
24-Mar-1318, 23:41:26   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Castiglia and Leon. New Relation is: Hostile.
24-Mar-1318, 23:41:15   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Aragona. New Relation is: Hostile.
24-Mar-1318, 23:41:05   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Sicily. New Relation is: Hostile.
24-Mar-1318, 23:40:56   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Theological Roman Republic. New Relation is: Hostile.

And inmediately, sus perrillos falderos, followed them:

25-Mar-1318, 21:22:48   Kingdom of Normandy changed Diplomatic Relation with: Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica. New Relation is: Hostile.
25-Mar-1318, 21:22:27   Kingdom of Normandy changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Seleucid. New Relation is: Hostile.
25-Mar-1318, 21:22:16   Kingdom of Normandy changed Diplomatic Relation with: Ottoman Empire. New Relation is: Hostile.
25-Mar-1318, 21:21:25   Kingdom of Normandy changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Sweden. New Relation is: Hostile.
25-Mar-1318, 21:20:32   Kingdom of Normandy changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Mamluk. New Relation is: Hostile.
25-Mar-1318, 21:20:03   Kingdom of Normandy changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Denmark. New Relation is: Hostile.
25-Mar-1318, 21:19:44   Kingdom of Normandy changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Portugal. New Relation is: Hostile.
25-Mar-1318, 21:19:29   Kingdom of Normandy changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Ireland. New Relation is: Hostile.
25-Mar-1318, 21:19:02   Kingdom of Normandy changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of England. New Relation is: Hostile.
25-Mar-1318, 21:18:29   Kingdom of Normandy changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Castiglia and Leon. New Relation is: Hostile.
25-Mar-1318, 21:18:10   Kingdom of Normandy changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Aragona. New Relation is: Hostile.

31-Mar-1318, 16:46:39   Kingdom of Prussia has declared war to Kingdom of Sweden!

Gracia felt terribly worried for her sister, who had left meditation. Her kingdom was going to be attacked by the prussian pirates, and her husband Gustav  had changed his citizenship to Denmark. Some of the best swedish warriors were now "danish". How were they going to protect their true land? Obviously Denmark and Sweden had hostile status, it was impossible for the fake danish to defend Sweden.

Savoy, without allies , without mercenary friends to help  them were loosing all their lands. Gracia had read strange things about non allies fighting in recent battles. She had travel sometimes to help Savoy against natives, and if the rules had not changed, she would have gone to help Savoy against the sicilian and roman invaders, even though she had friends among the romans. But Gracia admired Queen Emily Rose; she was her model : a woman devoted of her people, always aware of their needs.

29-Mar-1318, 23:04:01   The Kingdom of Sicily has launched an attack to  Kingdom of Savoy! (Conquer, Region: BOURGES)
29-Mar-1318, 23:01:05   Theological Roman Republic conquered region LYON - Kingdom of Savoy; see battle [Report].
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/36422
Attackers: Spartacus Della Torre, Costance Proselite, Carlo Barbaspinosa, Cesare Strozzi, Pierluigi Grimaldi, Eliana Chiaromonte, Lorenzo Grimaldi, Giovanni Carafa, Roberto Sforza, Castruccio Castracani, Ticox Magno Proselite, Alexander Grimaldi, Ronaldo D'aria, Stella Chiaromonte, Leone Moresco, Vorreius Floreal, Ciacco Aldobrandi, Tabata Proselite, Paola Bonetti, Gabriele Grimaldi, Jackalius Grimaldi, Roberto Di Stabia, Jacopo Este, Lucilla Grimaldi, Foculatesta Da Grandiagroi, Lutazio Catulo, Marco Fieramosca
Defenders: Lucifel Uchiha, Budrys Iš Vilniaus, Jose Pina, Pappsack Leiningen, Guntram Kettler, Sabina Von Carintia, Emily Rose
ROMA attacks LYON (round 1), fight happened on 29-Mar-1318, 07:01:03

neonormandy had taken Bourbon after Savoy could not keep  it against the natives.
Serbia had conquered Valais, Forez, Dauphine-Vienoiss and Folcalquer. They had started all.
Roman Teo Rep owned Perigord, Narbonne and Lyon.
Now Sicily owned Provence, Tolouse and Neuchatte, and the last savoian region left, Bourges, besides the capital.

02-Apr-1318, 03:04:06   Kingdom of Sicily conquered region BOURGES - Kingdom of Savoy; see battle [Report].

https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/36558
Attackers: Roberto Di Stabia, Lutazio Catulo, Lorenzo Grimaldi, Lucilla Grimaldi, Ronaldo D'aria, Foculatesta Da Grandiagroi, Vorreius Floreal, Costance Proselite, Castruccio Castracani, Roberto Sforza, Giovanni Carafa, Jackalius Grimaldi, Carlo Barbaspinosa, Gabriele Grimaldi, Cesare Strozzi, Ticox Magno Proselite, Spartacus Della Torre, Marco Fieramosca, Pierluigi Grimaldi, Stella Chiaromonte
Defenders: Pappsack Leiningen, Sabina Von Carintia, Budrys Iš Vilniaus, Emily Rose
PALERMO attacks BOURGES (round 1), fight happened on 01-Apr-1318, 11:04:03

All of them had destroyed the independence, the dreams of the savoians. It was so sad to see the map....:(

Posted on  02-Apr-1318, 18:44:59

Fix for bug 2018-08 has been released

Dear players, the fix for the following bug has just been released:

#2018-18: The possibility for Mercernaries to defend a Kingdom from Native Rebellions was reintroduced for an error. A fix has been released and now Mercenaries cannot fight in a Native Rebellion. Wiki page has been corrected.

Regards

DL.

Strange .... how could some non allied warriors know that they could join a battle if officially it was not possible and nobody knew about" an error"?

The prussian pirates and their hunt doggies raided  Ostergotland.

06-Apr-1318, 21:01:20   The battle (Raid) between Kingdom of Prussia and Kingdom of Sweden has been won by Kingdom of Prussia.
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/36580

Attackers: Evpatiy Kolovrat, Rafael Santi, Maksim Gelezniak, Galahad Lionsclaw, Aciano Mcaltseal, Kent Spaggiari, Federica Boccaccio, Alexej Shirinskij, Giorgio Fortebraccio, Ludovico Ariosto, Paulus Keltos, Leseyk Hydros, Licinia Shelton, Laura Fortebraccio, Stefano Da Campotosto, Niccolò Macchiavelli, Benedetto Boccaccio, Ragnar Lothbrok, Bellatrix Magnus, Atropos Magnum, Francis Bold, Alain Thor, Aurora Borgia, Yellow Black, Grazia Gonzaga, Gregor Vos, Carla Tosca, Ettore Sforza, Piero Della Francesca, Augusto Romano, Edward Gualtieri I, Carlo De Milano, Hoskuld Di Saint Michel, Richard Shelton, Aline Du Bessine, Moth Du Avranches, Willhelm Tell, Eleonora Duse, Girolamo Savonarola
Defenders: Kol Sigurdsson

What strategy is this?  To let one man, good and honorable, fight alone? Where is the population? And the  swedish soldiers who  are not fake danish? Is it worth to let the enemies raid such a large sums of money and destry so many structures? There must be a reason but Gracia could not find its logic.

Finally, when there were no more savoian regions left, except the capital itself,

07-Apr-1318, 17:13:04   The war between Kingdom of Sicily and Kingdom of Savoy is over.
07-Apr-1318, 17:13:43   Kingdom of Sicily changed Diplomatic Relation with: Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania. New Relation is: Allied.
07-Apr-1318, 17:14:57   Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania changed Diplomatic Relation with: Ottoman Empire. New Relation is: Hostile.
07-Apr-1318, 17:15:58   Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania has declared war to Ottoman Empire!

It looked as a tactic to be in permanent war, so that they cannot be attacked by anybody else meanwhile. Gracia wondered  how they managed to keep with the war costs..... aren´t you naive, she told to herself.

France lost Orleans , the natives were too strong. Gracia suspected that the aggresive neonormans were not going to let France to have their chance to reconquer Orleans. 

04-Apr-1318, 14:51:04   The natives have regained ORLEANS and destroyed the resource:Forest
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/36573

12-Apr-1318, 15:52:06   Kingdom of Normandy has conquered the Independent Region: ORLEANS
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/36604
Aciano Mcaltseal   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Alain Thor   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Aline Du Bessine   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Atropos Magnum   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Augusto Romano   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Aurora Borgia   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Bellatrix Magnus   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Benedetto Boccaccio   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Carla Tosca   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Carlo De Milano   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Edward Gualtieri I   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Eleonora Duse   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Ettore Sforza   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Federica Boccaccio   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Francis Bold   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Giorgio Fortebraccio   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Girolamo Savonarola   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Grazia Gonzaga   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Gregor Vos   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Hoskuld Di Saint Michel   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Laura Fortebraccio   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Licinia Shelton   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Ludovico Ariosto   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Moth Du Avranches   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Niccolò Macchiavelli   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Piero Della Francesca   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Ragnar Lothbrok   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Richard Shelton   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Rollon Di Tancarville   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Stefano Da Campotosto   Alive   1 Fight(s)
Willhelm Tell

There was no other option for Queen Costance to defend her kingdom than to ban the swedish who took danish citizenship illegaly.

Banishment

Today, the 14 th april 1318 ,We, Costance d'Hauteville , Queen of Denmark, according to the danish law about Banishment and exile, declare :

Ragnar Lodbrok
James Broden
Harald Magnusson
Gian Galeazzo Sforza
Cesare Borgia
Lorenzo de Medici
Aegis Rex
Arn de Gothia
Geraard de Waal
Sara Dondi de Falconieri
Sven Svensson
Gustav Wolfsangel
Giuseppe Tornabuoni
Erik Syrsill
Matilda Colonna
Bulvi Norsman
Haakon Sparre
Elenore Von Lindenau
Micheal Soldano

Enemies of the Kingdom of Denmark

The banishment is permanent and will not expire until the Regent will cancel it .
Since today, they have 24 hours to leave the danish kingdom : if caught in the danish lands, they will be prosecuted according to the law .

Capital offences against the State: prison terms 3 days- fine 1000sc

Proclaimed on: 14-Apr-1318, 09:23:29
Costance D'hauteville, Regina - Regno di Danimarca

Denmark discovered that some of the invaders were taking shelter and refuge in Saxony.

09-Apr-1318, 16:41:34   Kingdom of Denmark has declared war to Kingdom of Saxony!
https://rpforum.medieval-europe.eu/index.php?topic=18656.msg127394#new
14-Apr-1318, 20:59:11   The war between Kingdom of Denmark and Kingdom of Saxony is over.

« Last Edit: 17 April, 2018, 08:55:24 PM by Gracia Mendoza »

Gracia Mendoza

• General group
« Reply #10 on: 17 April, 2018, 08:32:39 PM »
After so many months of difficulties, Gracia and Roberto could finally get married:

11-Apr-1318, 13:01:50   Teodoro Sidonio has officiated at Ancient Teological Church - Cardinal Palace - TOLEDO the marriage between Roberto Alfaro and Gracia Mendoza.

Although there was not much time for the honeymoon, because the patri prussian pirates wished to bring war to Iberia:

13-Apr-1318, 17:45:58   Kingdom of Prussia has declared war to Kingdom of Aragona!
14-Apr-1318, 16:47:24   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Portugal. New Relation is: Neutral.
Pretty  political manouvre
14-Apr-1318, 18:29:48   Augustyn Zamoyski, Presbyter - Patriarchal Church has named Gollandessa Schulz Diakonos - Patriarchal Church ANDORRA Y ROSSELLO.

What for? To heal the patri attackers? ????

17-Apr-1318, 12:02:01   The Kingdom of Prussia has launched an attack to to Kingdom of Aragona! (Raid, Region: VALENCIA)
Some senior patriarcals should explain their followers the value of honour and historical memory, and remind them that Aragón accepted kievan patri refugees after the big war when Kiev almost dissaperaed. Those patri aragonese citizens have been living peacefully with all the rigths in Aragón. Aragón was generous enough to let them build a chapel in Andorra for their patri population to worship and pray. It seems that favours done to the patris are not worth. It is a shame that they try to raid Aragón even if it is a "fake attack".
17-Apr-1318, 18:32:15   Attention, a new Administrative Message has been posted. Title: Raid vs Valencia.
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/admin/read_adminmessage/771

Of course, the opportunist usurpers of Normandy, could not leave the chance to play dirty and be dishonest. ("Tactics, strategy," they would say. Despicable tricksters, I consider them)

17-Apr-1318, 23:01:01   The Kingdom of Normandy has launched an attack to to Kingdom of Castiglia and Leon! (Raid, Region: BURGOS)
18-Apr-1318, 11:01:06   The battle (Raid) between Kingdom of Castiglia and Leon and Kingdom of Normandy has been won by Kingdom of Castiglia and Leon.
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/36646

Attackers: Kent Spaggiari, Alexej Shirinskij, Evpatiy Kolovrat, Eleonora Duse, Niccolò Macchiavelli, Grazia Gonzaga, Stefano Da Campotosto, Carlo De Milano, Rafael Santi, Maksim Gelezniak, Benedetto Boccaccio, Federica Boccaccio, Girolamo Savonarola, Licinia Shelton, Ludovico Ariosto, Aciano Mcaltseal, Ettore Sforza, Edward Gualtieri I, Rollon Di Tancarville, Hoskuld Di Saint Michel, Aline Du Bessine, Moth Du Avranches, Richard Shelton, Ragnar Lothbrok, Bellatrix Magnus, Atropos Magnum, Francis Bold, Alain Thor, Aurora Borgia, Yellow Black, Carla Tosca, Piero Della Francesca, Gregor Vos, Augusto Romano, Galahad Lionsclaw
Defenders: Jordan Miller, Dona Inês De Castro, Rodrigo Diaz, Berton Berton, Giovanni Dè Medici, Francesco Caracciolo, Giovanni Pignatelli, Freyia Varano, Nuño Santacruz, Francesco Machiavelli, Gracia Mendoza, Konstan Gallaecus, Francisco Carvalho
Raid: AVRANCHES attack BURGOS. Battle took place on 18-Apr-1318, 11:01:04

Even though the tricky patri prussians and neonormans made everything they could to separate the Iberian League and avoid all the portuguese, castillian and aragonese warriors fight together and arrive on time to the battlefield, they have been defeated, DEFEATED!!!
A mass of 35 attackers!!  Amazing battle champion Lord Berton and great fights by the veterans, the younger soldiers umbelieveble!!

Imagine .....I can imagine ...better keep it for myself ;)

19-Apr-1318, 05:49:49   The war between Kingdom of Prussia and Kingdom of Aragona is over.
19-Apr-1318, 15:57:45   Attention, a new Administrative Message has been posted. Title: About Raid against Valencia.
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/admin/read_adminmessage/772

Match 28: Kent Spaggiari against Jordan Miller
Kent Spaggiari Stats: Health: 81.23 Energy: 33 Encumberance: 25%
Jordan Miller Stats: Health: 91.53 Energy: 46.4 Encumberance: 23%
=== Round: 1 ===
Kent Spaggiari missed. Kent Spaggiari missed.
Jordan Miller hits Kent Spaggiari with: War axe (Legs/Paws) for 7.32 [73.91 left]
Jordan Miller hits Kent Spaggiari with: War axe (Right Arm) for 8.11 [65.81 left]
Jordan Miller landed a Critical hit. doing massive damage!
Jordan Miller hits Kent Spaggiari with: War axe (Left Arm) for 48.24 [17.57 left]
Jordan Miller deals a stunning blow! Kent Spaggiari collapses to the ground.
=== Round: 2 ===
Jordan Miller hits Kent Spaggiari with: War axe (Left Arm) for 13.6 [2.11 left]
Jordan Miller hits Kent Spaggiari with: War axe (Feet) for 13.88 [-11.77 left]
Jordan Miller has won the duel.

Quote from Kent Spaggiari :
Im all 20 and I used every potion exept int. Wore full mountain set. And that guy just had a regular axe...I guess thats luck. But, I don't forgive such luck. I feel it would've been best for them to loose that raid and forget the whole thing.

How pathetic the people who are neither smart nor elegant! It is such a pity there are persons so revengeful!
I feel it would be best for them to forget the whole thing, simply go back home  and never come back.
Probably he doesn´t know that heroe Captain Jordan Miller is also a maximized warrior and drank a lot ;) before jumping to the battle field. Aaah....the advantage of a mountain set.... something got in another server (Jacques De Molay) which should not be allowed to use in classic server because that is absolutely unfair.

Although France lost  Orleans and the forest was destroyed by the natives (that is also strange, because the natives are supposed to reconquer their land but not damage their own resources, a bit silly otherwise), Gracia noticed that Orleans has now a coal mine . Probably the neonormans had received some prizes from the easter eggs event. They mainly play with RL money.
04-Apr-1318, 14:51:04   The natives have regained ORLEANS and destroyed the resource:Forest
12-Apr-1318, 15:52:06   Kingdom of Normandy has conquered the Independent Region: ORLEANS

Had the leader of the Norse faith managed to get the relic back?
25-Apr-1318, 17:52:03   The Religion of Norse Church has embraced the dogma Love thy neighbour choosing the bonus Treat diseases and injuries (Extended)

At the other side of the Mediterranean Sea, there was a change of Regent:
24-Apr-1318, 13:09:10   Theodoros Tsiaousis, Primodor - Universal Mystical Church, renounced the role.
24-Apr-1318, 15:08:25   Attention, a new Administrative Message has been posted. Title: Election of New Religious Leader of Mystical Church is open.
25-Apr-1318, 20:36:13   Yakamoz Han - Regent Kingdom of Seleucid, has renounced the title.
25-Apr-1318, 20:37:55   Theodoros Tsiaousis has been crowned Sovereign of Kingdom of Seleucid!

The King of Scotland justifies this attack saying that Scotland needs the iron of Mide.
22-Apr-1318, 19:00:55   The Kingdom of Scotland has launched an attack to to Kingdom of Ireland! (Conquer, Region: MIDE)

The wars stopped, a kind of temporary truce
23-Apr-1318, 15:26:58   Attention, a new Administrative Message has been posted. Title: Wars have been disabled.
23-Apr-1318, 23:20:29   The war between Kingdom of Scotland and Kingdom of Ireland is over.
26-Apr-1318, 03:39:05   The war between Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania and Ottoman Empire is over.

A peacefull change of Regent in Bulgaria:
07-May-1318, 18:35:33   Tervel Dulo - Regent Tsardom of Bulgaria, has renounced the title.
07-May-1318, 18:55:40   Ivan Alexander Dulo Barbossa has been crowned Sovereign of Tsardom of Bulgaria!

Flanders was the first kingdom which upgraded their TG and installed a new course:
08-May-1318, 19:54:01   Kingdom of Flanders just finished building the structure: Training Grounds - Level 2, in BRUGGE.
08-May-1318, 20:01:10   Tebaldo Colleoni installed the Course: Defense Techniques I in Training Grounds - Level 2 (BRUGGE).
16-May-1318, 01:07:03   Ancilla Hospain installed the Course: Metallurgy I in Academy Level 2 (BRUGGE).

09-May-1318, 09:16:02   Kingdom of Scotland just finished building the structure: Academy Level 2, in LOTHIAN.
09-May-1318, 15:11:48   Otto Von Mecklenburg installed the Course: Metallurgy I in Academy Level 2 (LOTHIAN).

09-May-1318, 14:13:01   Kingdom of Italy just finished building the structure: Training Grounds - Level 2, in URBINO.
09-May-1318, 14:51:11   Claudio Fortebraccio da Montone installed the Course: Defense Techniques I in Training Grounds - Level 2 (URBINO).

11-May-1318, 10:32:14   Kingdom of Bohemia just finished building the structure: Academy Level 2, in PRAHA.
12-May-1318, 07:55:59   Zanaf Far installed the Course: Metallurgy I in Academy Level 2 (PRAHA).

12-May-1318, 15:33:02   Kingdom of Venice just finished building the structure: Training Grounds - Level 2, in VENEZIA.
12-May-1318, 18:13:11   Guidalberto Fortebraccio installed the Course: Defense Techniques I in Training Grounds - Level 2 (VENEZIA).

14-May-1318, 03:13:02   Kingdom of Prussia just finished building the structure: Training Grounds - Level 2, in KONIGSBERG.
14-May-1318, 09:05:12   Maksim Gelezniak installed the Course: Defense Techniques I in Training Grounds - Level 2 (KONIGSBERG).

17-May-1318, 11:38:02   Archduchy of Austria just finished building the structure: Academy Level 2, in OBERBAYERN.
17-May-1318, 11:49:07   Basia Wolodyjowska installed the Course: Metallurgy I in Academy Level 2 (OBERBAYERN).

18-May-1318, 02:55:02   Kingdom of Castiglia and Leon just finished building the structure: Academy Level 2, in BURGOS.
18-May-1318, 19:57:22   Justin Talbot installed the Course: Metallurgy I in Academy Level 2 (BURGOS).

18-May-1318, 10:23:41   Thora Lubiani installed the Course: Defense Techniques I in Training Grounds - Level 2 (SJAELLAND).

22-May-1318, 20:41:42   Irina Dobrotitsa installed the Course: Defense Techniques I in Training Grounds - Level 2 (TARNOVO).

23-May-1318, 02:50:38   Alexandros Marketos installed the Course: Defense Techniques I in Training Grounds - Level 2 (LOTHIAN).

27-May-1318, 09:59:35   Dmytro Wheatbeer installed the Course: Defense Techniques I in Training Grounds - Level 2 (KIEV).

13-Jun-1318, 06:48:09   Jerome Blake installed the Course: Metallurgy I in Academy Level 2 (ILE-DE-FRANCE).

13-Jun-1318, 15:10:55   Cristoforo Manfredi installed the Course: Metallurgy I in Academy Level 2 (SJAELLAND).

20-Jun-1318, 12:57:59   Galth Arundell installed the Course: Defense Techniques I in Training Grounds - Level 2 (LONDON).

30-Jun-1318, 18:40:02   Pietro Parovozov installed the Course: Defense Techniques I in Training Grounds - Level 2 (PEST).

05-Jul-1318, 09:22:39   Philip Gaelin installed the Course: Defense Techniques I in Training Grounds - Level 2 (BURGOS).

... ....

How sad there is people who do such dishonorable things!

16-Jun-1318, 23:17:37   Augustyn Zamoyski, King - Kingdom of Sweden has nominated Omar Yusuf Ibn Al-khattab Vassal - (Region: SMALAND)!
16-Jun-1318, 23:14:20   Omar Yusuf Ibn Al-khattab - Vassal of Region SAMBIA, has renounced the role.
16-Jun-1318, 20:17:42   Elizabetta Bonaire changed Goods and Services Tax for region: OSTERGOTLAND. Neutral: 0%, Friendly: 0%, Allied: 0%, Citizens: 0%.
16-Jun-1318, 20:16:47   Elizabetta Bonaire, Vassal - OSTERGOTLAND ha revoked the role Judge - OSTERGOTLAND to Aviendha Althor (Region: OSTERGOTLAND)!
16-Jun-1318, 20:16:40   Elizabetta Bonaire, Vassal - OSTERGOTLAND ha revoked the role Guard Captain - OSTERGOTLAND to Geraard De Waal (Region: OSTERGOTLAND)!
16-Jun-1318, 20:14:35   Augustyn Zamoyski, King - Kingdom of Sweden has nominated Elizabetta Bonaire Vassal - (Region: OSTERGOTLAND)!
16-Jun-1318, 20:09:24   Elizabetta Bonaire - Vassal of Region TUROV, has renounced the role.
14-Jun-1318, 22:36:42   Abdurrahman Ibn Hattab - Tower Guardian of Region SKANE, has renounced the role.
14-Jun-1318, 22:36:03   Foma Brankovic, Vassal - SKANE has nominated Abdurrahman Ibn Hattab Tower Guardian - (Region: SKANE)!
14-Jun-1318, 22:34:23   Abdurrahman Ibn Hattab - Guard Captain of Region SKANE, has renounced the role.
14-Jun-1318, 22:27:44   Foma Brankovic, Vassal - SKANE has nominated Abdurrahman Ibn Hattab Guard Captain - (Region: SKANE)!
14-Jun-1318, 22:27:01   Abdurrahman Ibn Hattab - Judge of Region SKANE, has renounced the role.
14-Jun-1318, 22:11:26   Foma Brankovic, Vassal - SKANE has nominated Abdurrahman Ibn Hattab Judge - (Region: SKANE)!
14-Jun-1318, 21:49:45   Kingdom of Sweden changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Normandy. New Relation is: Friendly.
14-Jun-1318, 21:26:43   Foma Brankovic, Vassal - SKANE ha revoked the role Tower Guardian - SKANE to Arvid Sigurdsson (Region: SKANE)!
14-Jun-1318, 21:26:37   Foma Brankovic, Vassal - SKANE ha revoked the role Judge - SKANE to Kyle Graham (Region: SKANE)!
14-Jun-1318, 21:26:18   Foma Brankovic changed Goods and Services Tax for region: SKANE. Neutral: 0%, Friendly: 0%, Allied: 0%, Citizens: 0%.
14-Jun-1318, 21:25:33   Augustyn Zamoyski, King - Kingdom of Sweden has nominated Foma Brankovic Vassal - (Region: SKANE)!
14-Jun-1318, 20:32:53   Abdurrahman Ibn Hattab - Judge of Region KONIGSBERG, has renounced the role.
14-Jun-1318, 17:16:04   Foma Brankovic, Mitropolith - Patriarchal Church, renounced the role.
14-Jun-1318, 14:35:05   Kingdom of Sweden changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Prussia. New Relation is: Allied.
14-Jun-1318, 14:34:42   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Normandy. New Relation is: Friendly.
14-Jun-1318, 10:17:41   Augustyn Zamoyski, King - Kingdom of Sweden ha revoked the role Vassal - VASTERGOTLAND to Otto Wittelsbach (Region: VASTERGOTLAND)!
14-Jun-1318, 10:17:30   Augustyn Zamoyski, King - Kingdom of Sweden ha revoked the role Vassal - SMALAND to Marius von Hessen-Homburg (Region: SMALAND)!
14-Jun-1318, 10:17:22   Augustyn Zamoyski, King - Kingdom of Sweden ha revoked the role Vassal - OSTERGOTLAND to Erik Syrsill (Region: OSTERGOTLAND)!
14-Jun-1318, 10:17:07   Augustyn Zamoyski, King - Kingdom of Sweden ha revoked the role Vassal - SKANE to Almerich Jansen (Region: SKANE)!
14-Jun-1318, 10:15:45   Augustyn Zamoyski has been crowned Sovereign of Kingdom of Sweden!
14-Jun-1318, 10:14:58   Augustyn Zamoyski, Presbyter - Patriarchal Church, renounced the role.
13-Jun-1318, 22:16:28   Harald Magnusson - Regent Kingdom of Sweden, has renounced the title.
The same Augustyn Zamoyski who was king of Poland and gave the throne to Kent spaggiari?

https://rpforum.medieval-europe.eu/index.php?topic=17134.0

This clearly looks as a patriarcal kievan prussian manouvre to usurpate the swedish throne. They are like vultures. Their minds are always trying to find a way to damage

19-Jun-1318, 11:19:16   Foma Brankovic - Vassal of Region SKANE, has renounced the role.
19-Jun-1318, 11:21:43   Elizara Gray, Grand Prophetess - Patriarchal Church has named Foma Brankovic Mitropolith - Patriarchal Church AVRANCHES.
19-Jun-1318, 21:22:31   Foma Brankovic has given the go-ahead for the project: Patriarchal Church - Lavra in: AVRANCHES.

Ay, ay, ay...

20-Jun-1318, 05:20:25   Roberto Di Stabia - Vassal of Region NARBONNE, has renounced the role.
20-Jun-1318, 12:18:43   Eurosia Della Mirandola - Regent Theological Roman Republic, has renounced the title.
20-Jun-1318, 12:19:25   Roberto Di Stabia has been crowned Sovereign of Theological Roman Republic!

Well, these have done the peaceful change of regent quite fast, to avoid interferences from enemies.

The swedish recovered their land,
26-Jun-1318, 21:50:03   A valiant battle has been fought between the rebels and the Royal guards (Kingdom of Sweden). The rebels have won. You can view the account of the battle here: [Report]
26-Jun-1318, 21:50:03   Kol Sigurdsson has been crowned Sovereign of Kingdom of Sweden!
26-Jun-1318, 21:50:03   Augustyn Zamoyski, Regent of Kingdom of Sweden, has been dethroned!

After the wars were enabled, all the diplomatic relations had to be set again. It is interesting to see strange friends!

26-Jun-1318, 06:10:14   Kingdom of Flanders changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Normandy. New Relation is: Allied.
This is something I don´t understand.. there must be a good reason  :(

It seems that ezzelino is making a great career and improving... Shelton´s puppet, thief and usurper , fake teological cleric, ....now grand duke  ::)

27-Jun-1318, 02:21:01   Kerstin Mann, Regent of Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica, has been dethroned!
27-Jun-1318, 02:21:01   A valiant battle has been fought between the rebels and the Royal guards (Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica). The rebels have won. You can view the account of the battle here: [Report]
27-Jun-1318, 02:21:01   Ezzelino Da Romano has been crowned Sovereign of Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica!

Too many wars started:

28-Jun-1318, 07:43:59   The Kingdom of Normandy has launched an attack to to Kingdom of Sicily! (Conquer, Region: BOURGES)
28-Jun-1318, 07:44:05   the Theological Roman Republic has launched an attack to to Kingdom of Normandy! (Conquer, Region: BOURBON)
28-Jun-1318, 07:44:03   The Kingdom of Flanders has launched an attack to () Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania! (Conquer, Region: LEININGEN)
28-Jun-1318, 21:44:01   The Kingdom of Scotland has launched an attack to to Kingdom of Ireland! (Conquer, Region: MUNSTER)

30-Jun-1318, 20:57:22   the Theological Roman Republic has launched an attack to to Kingdom of Normandy! (Conquer, Region: ORLEANS)
30-Jun-1318, 20:55:52   The Kingdom of Flanders has launched an attack to () Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania! (Conquer, Region: WOLGAGT)
30-Jun-1318, 20:55:30   Theological Roman Republic conquered region BOURBON - Kingdom of Normandy; see battle [Report].https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/44191
Attackers: Carlo Barbaspinosa, Castruccio Castracani, Fiammetta Prades-cabrera, Jacopo Este, Eliana Chiaromonte, Alessia Comneco, Gennaro Da Gubbio, Pierluigi Grimaldi, Giovanni Carafa, Bianca Chiaromonte, Bastiano Tornabuoni, Gianni D'aquino, Ronaldo D'aria, Lucilla Grimaldi, Isabella Grimaldi, Diego Breda, Ippolito Tornabuoni, Roberta Auditore, Franco D'alvito, Gabriele Grimaldi, Foculatesta Da Grandiagroi, Cesare Strozzi, Lutazio Catulo, Ciacco Aldobrandi, Scuro Di Notte, Deste Dormolo Proselite, Giuseppe D'aragona, Vorreius Floreal, Lorenzo Grimaldi, Marialaura D'angiò, Giorgio Leone, Sebastian Von Bismark, Sibilla Donati
Defenders: Tebaldo Colleoni, Maria Cristina de Valahia, Heinrich Von Hohenlohe, Alain D' Arcy, Alexxandra D'avalos, Benedetto Boccaccio, Aramis De Vannes, Willhelm Tell, Bellatrix Magnus, Federica Boccaccio, Ragnar Lothbrok, Grazia Gonzaga, Francis Bold, Ettore Sforza, Alain Thor, Edward Gualtieri I, Aurora Borgia, Ildegarda Binger, Yellow Black, Rollon Di Tancarville, Carla Tosca, Hoskuld Di Saint Michel, Augusto Romano, Aline Du Bessine, Girolamo Savonarola, Niccolò Macchiavelli, Licinia Shelton, Moth Du Avranches
ROMA attacks BOURBON (round 1), fight happened on 30-Jun-1318, 20:55:26
30-Jun-1318, 20:55:04   Kingdom of Flanders conquered region LEININGEN - Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania; see battle [Report].https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/44190
Attackers: Bearsheart Kobe, Rick Oshea, Giovanni Auditore, Nykira Clery, Negru Corneliu, Aidan Gorey, Dylan Hamilton, Galrador Van Der Valck, Arnaut Borluut, Irimescu Aura, Gwendoline O'Brien, Peter Van Den Broucke, Daxon Trufyre, Charles Angbard, Jacob Van Teylingen, Alfred Avalon, Echen Mathrafal, Don Cristi, Jan De Vlaminc, Sam Samson, Teleri Mac Lochlainn
Defenders: Nazario Maria Arianiti-Savoia
BRUGGE attacks LEININGEN (round 1), fight happened on 30-Jun-1318, 20:55:04
30-Jun-1318, 19:44:02   Kingdom of Normandy attacked Kingdom of Sicily in a fierce battle. See here the result: [Report]
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/44189

01-Jul-1318, 03:44:02   Kingdom of Normandy attacked Kingdom of Sicily in a fierce battle. See here the result: [Report]
01-Jul-1318, 11:44:03   Kingdom of Normandy attacked Kingdom of Sicily but lost; see battle [Report].
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/44189
01-Jul-1318, 09:44:04   Kingdom of Scotland attacked Kingdom of Ireland in a fierce battle. See here the result: [Report]
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/44288

02-Jul-1318, 08:58:26   The Kingdom of Scotland has launched an attack to to Kingdom of Ireland! (Conquer, Region: OSRAIGH)
02-Jul-1318, 08:13:05   The Kingdom of Sicily has launched an attack to to Kingdom of Flanders! (Conquer, Region: HAINAUT)
02-Jul-1318, 01:44:02   Kingdom of Scotland conquered region MUNSTER - Kingdom of Ireland; see battle [Report].

03-Jul-1318, 08:58:12   Theological Roman Republic attacked Kingdom of Normandy in a fierce battle. See here the result: [Report]https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/44497
03-Jul-1318, 08:56:02   Kingdom of Flanders attacked Great Despotate of Epiro and Albania but lost; see battle [Report].
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/44496
Attackers: Rick Oshea, Nykira Clery, Daxon Trufyre, Bearsheart Kobe, Giulia Aldobrandeschi, Charles Angbard
Defenders: Deste Dormolo Proselite
BRUGGE attacks WOLGAGT (round 1), fight happened on 03-Jul-1318, 08:56:01

Extremely strange that the dormolo alone could defeat  queen Giulia and a few more ???

Surprise!

05-Jul-1318, 16:36:31   Ipatiy Glinka, Presbyter - Patriarchal Church, renounced the role.
07-Jul-1318, 01:15:03   A valiant battle has been fought between the rebels and the Royal guards (Grand Principality of Kiev). The rebels have won. You can view the account of the battle here: [Report]
07-Jul-1318, 01:15:03   Ipatiy Glinka has been crowned Sovereign of Grand Principality of Kiev!
07-Jul-1318, 01:15:03   Foma Bodin, Regent of Grand Principality of Kiev, has been dethroned!
07-Jul-1318, 11:08:33   Grand Principality of Kiev changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Hungary. New Relation is: Allied.
07-Jul-1318, 04:37:24   Grand Principality of Kiev changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Prussia. New Relation is: Allied.

About Scotland and Ireland

08-Jul-1318, 23:50:03   Kingdom of Scotland conquered region OSRAIGH - Kingdom of Ireland; see battle
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/45014
12-Jul-1318, 15:32:02   Kingdom of Scotland conquered region CONNACHT - Kingdom of Ireland; see battle [Report].
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/45435
16-Jul-1318, 01:46:05   Kingdom of Scotland conquered region MIDE - Kingdom of Ireland; see battle [Report].
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/45997

About Neonormandy,

05-Jul-1318, 13:30:46   The Kingdom of Sicily has launched an attack to to Kingdom of Flanders! (Conquer, Region: HAINAUT)
05-Jul-1318, 12:11:58   the Theological Roman Republic has launched an attack to to Kingdom of Normandy! (Conquer, Region: ORLEANS)
07-Jul-1318, 00:57:06   Theological Roman Republic conquered region ORLEANS - Kingdom of Normandy; see battle [Report].https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/44964
Attackers: Giuseppe D'aragona, Alessia Comneco, Spartacus Della Torre, Bianca Chiaromonte, Pierluigi Grimaldi, Ronaldo D'aria, Vorreius Floreal, Giovanni Carafa, Roberta Auditore, Castruccio Castracani, Andrea Malatesta, Giorgio Leone, Carlo Domenico, Lutazio Catulo, Antonio Dei Due Mari, Lorenzo Grimaldi, Lucilla Grimaldi, Isabella Grimaldi, Ruggero Guarna, Carlo Barbaspinosa, Marco Fieramosca, Franco D'alvito, Cesare Strozzi, Costance Proselite, Norberto Gonzaga, Paola Bonetti, Gjergj Kastrioti, Diego Breda, Fiammetta Prades-cabrera, Gabriele Grimaldi, Alexander Grimaldi, Jacopo Este, Foculatesta Da Grandiagroi, Stella Chiaromonte, Eliana Chiaromonte, Sibilla Donati, Tancredi Da Feltre, Ginevra Degli Almieri, Ippolito Tornabuoni, Roberto Di Stabia
Defenders: Giovanni Auditore, Edward Gualtieri I, Jacob Van Teylingen, Rollon Di Tancarville, Alexxandra D'avalos, Aline Du Bessine, Bearsheart Kobe, William Lancaster, Echen Mathrafal, William Syarco, Maria Cristina de Valahia, Negru Corneliu, Irimescu Aura, Aciano Mcaltseal, Mefisto Ala-zar-us, Gwendoline O'Brien, Esmee Van Damme, Heinrich Von Hohenlohe, Federica Boccaccio, Aramis De Vannes, Ildegarda Binger, Benedetto Boccaccio, Aidan Gorey, Peter Van Den Broucke, Alain D' Arcy, Galrador Van Der Valck, Johan Adriaanszoon, Hoskuld Di Saint Michel, Tebaldo Colleoni, Moth Du Avranches, Ettore Sforza, Ragnar Lothbrok, Bellatrix Magnus, Atropos Magnum, Francis Bold, Alain Thor, Yellow Black, Carla Tosca, Piero Della Francesca, Gregor Vos, Augusto Romano, Grazia Gonzaga, Girolamo Savonarola, Aurora Borgia, Niccolò Macchiavelli, Licinia Shelton, Willhelm Tell, Giulia Aldobrandeschi, Charles Angbard, Arnaut Borluut, Richard Shelton
ROMA attacks ORLEANS (round 1), fight happened on 06-Jul-1318, 08:57:07
07-Jul-1318, 02:05:49   The Voivodship of Arberia has launched an attack to to Kingdom of Normandy! (Conquer, Region: EVREUX)
10-Jul-1318, 06:06:04   Voivodship of Arberia conquered region EVREUX - Kingdom of Normandy; see battle
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/45130
Attackers: Alessia Comneco, Franco D'alvito, Carlo Barbaspinosa, Sebastian Von Bismark, Ronaldo D'aria, Bianca Chiaromonte, Jacopo Este, Norberto Gonzaga, Roberta Auditore, Jason Bradwardine, Costance Proselite, Paola Bonetti, Alexander Grimaldi, Giuseppe D'aragona, Lucilla Grimaldi, Roberto Di Stabia, Isabella Grimaldi, Lorenzo Grimaldi, Antonio Dei Due Mari, Diego Breda, Cesare Strozzi, Eurosia Della Mirandola, Ciacco Aldobrandi, Luigi Lubiani, Giorgio Leone, Castruccio Castracani, Karin Kola, Andrea Malatesta, Marialaura D'angiò, Foculatesta Da Grandiagroi, Eliana Chiaromonte, Lutazio Catulo, Gjergj Kastrioti, Zoviana Arianiti, Vorreius Floreal, Deste Dormolo Proselite, Gabriele Grimaldi, Gianni D'aquino, Pierluigi Grimaldi, Giovanni Carafa, Sibilla Donati, Fiammetta Prades-cabrera, Ippolito Tornabuoni, Umberto Biancamano
Defenders:
DURAZZO attacks EVREUX (round 1), fight happened on 09-Jul-1318, 14:06:04
10-Jul-1318, 22:15:01   The Voivodship of Arberia has launched an attack to to Kingdom of Normandy! (Raid, Region: AVRANCHES)
11-Jul-1318, 10:15:06   The battle (Raid) between Voivodship of Arberia and Kingdom of Normandy has been won by Voivodship of Arberia. Report: [Report] https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/45547
Attackers: Gjergj Kastrioti, Giorgio Leone, Zoviana Arianiti, Morgana Auditore, Jackalius Grimaldi, Ginevra Degli Almieri, Alessia Comneco, Lorenzo Grimaldi, Pierluigi Grimaldi, Lucilla Grimaldi, Carlo Barbaspinosa, Roberto Di Stabia, Roberta Auditore, Castruccio Castracani, Franco D'alvito, Giuseppe D'aragona, Karin Kola, Norberto Gonzaga, Lutazio Catulo, Ronaldo D'aria, Ciacco Aldobrandi, Paola Bonetti, Costance Proselite, Bastiano Tornabuoni, Ippolito Tornabuoni, Cesare Strozzi, Fiammetta Prades-cabrera, Andrea Malatesta, Eurosia Della Mirandola, Vorreius Floreal, Sibilla Donati, Eliana Chiaromonte, Jacopo Este, Isabella Grimaldi, Spartacus Della Torre, Diego Breda, Bianca Chiaromonte, Marco Fieramosca, Umberto Biancamano, Marialaura D'angiò
Defenders:
Raid: DURAZZO attack AVRANCHES. Battle took place on 11-Jul-1318, 10:15:03
Attackers won this round
--------------

Alive attackers: 40, Percentage of structure and items that will be raided: 50%, Percentage of structures that will be destroyed: 44%, Total weight capacity: 73950 Kg

Robbed players (robbed/potential robberies/total):6/6/12; Plundered objects: 193; Pillaged buildings (pillaged/potential pillages/total): 14/14/28;Destroyed buildings (destroyed/potentially destroyed/total): 7/7/7; Total amount of money plundered:2629..
11-Jul-1318, 10:16:36   The Kingdom of Sicily has launched an attack to to Kingdom of Normandy! (Conquer, Region: GUINES)
13-Jul-1318, 22:17:03   Kingdom of Sicily conquered region GUINES - Kingdom of Normandy; see battle [Report].
https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/45750
Attackers: Castruccio Castracani, Carlo Barbaspinosa, Roberta Auditore, Ronaldo D'aria, Lutazio Catulo, Norberto Gonzaga, Lucilla Grimaldi, Isabella Grimaldi, Foculatesta Da Grandiagroi, Eurosia Della Mirandola, Cesare Strozzi, Zoviana Arianiti, Franco D'alvito, Paola Bonetti, Jacopo Este, Gianni D'aquino, Roberto Di Stabia, Diego Breda, Deste Dormolo Proselite, Ippolito Tornabuoni
Defenders:
PALERMO attacks GUINES (round 1), fight happened on 13-Jul-1318, 22:17:03

Why the neonormans are not defending Guines? they fought so hard to conquer it from France, and now they let the sicilians take it without even trying? ???! I remember because I was there, and we could not keep Guines for France against the neonorman usurpers :(

And why are the sicilians-romans-albanians attacking neonormandy?

Matteo Lubiani

Re: Great Despotato of Albania and Epirus
« Reply #2 on: 13 July, 2018, 02:05:45 AM »

The promise had been kept, the Despotate of the Epirus and of Albania came back under the control of Despot Matteo. Of course, Matteo was aware that resuming the Despotate did not mean restoring peace. When the invader was expelled, he asked his people if he was ready to fight to keep his freedom. The answer was in unison and Matteo made his decision. He sent alliance requests to Rome and Sicily, having been abandoned by everyone, only Rome and Sicily promised him support. He consolidated his throne with new provinces and took care of the growth of his people. Overlooking the window of his palace, Matteo wondered what future this land would have. A land that has taken dry, uninhabited, abandoned, that he, together with those who gave him confidence, has made it a populous and fruitful place. But the war knocks on his door. A handful of soldiers left for Normandy, keeping faith with the commitments made with its allies. The Normans will be punished for being co-responsible for the blockade of the Roman-Sicilian soldiers in the Savoyard lands. An inevitable attack, which many see as aggression, to which Matteo has not however been able to find an alternative solution. But this is not the war that worries him, nor the judgment of the other kingdoms, at this moment what worries him is to better organize his Despotate, with lands far too far from each other. A different kind of organization was needed. They used the local commanders, the houses that managed the land at best for the war that would come. It was time to prepare for the defense and the struggle for his lands, for his people, for all those who believed and believe in him. The judgment of his work will be up to the story.

14-Jul-1318, 02:35:23   The Voivodship of Arberia has launched an attack to to Kingdom of Normandy! (Conquer, Region: TOURRAINE)
17-Jul-1318, 06:36:02   Voivodship of Arberia conquered region TOURRAINE - Kingdom of Normandy; see battle [Report].https://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/46146
Attackers: Jason Bradwardine, Paola Bonetti, Jacopo Este, Tancredi Da Feltre, Ronaldo D'aria, Castruccio Castracani, Lutazio Catulo, Carlo Barbaspinosa, Franco D'alvito, Gjergj Kastrioti, Zoviana Arianiti, Cesare Strozzi
Defenders:
DURAZZO attacks TOURRAINE (round 1), fight happened on 16-Jul-1318, 14:36:02
17-Jul-1318, 06:59:40   The Voivodship of Arberia has launched an attack to to Kingdom of Normandy! (Conquer, Region: VENDOME)

How tiring... the prussians again :(

17-Jul-1318, 03:26:41   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Voivodship of Arberia. New Relation is: Hostile.
17-Jul-1318, 03:26:23   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Flanders. New Relation is: Hostile.
17-Jul-1318, 03:26:07   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Denmark. New Relation is: Hostile.
17-Jul-1318, 03:25:51   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Mamluk. New Relation is: Hostile.
17-Jul-1318, 03:25:40   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Seleucid. New Relation is: Hostile.
17-Jul-1318, 03:25:24   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Ottoman Empire. New Relation is: Hostile.
17-Jul-1318, 03:25:07   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Sweden. New Relation is: Hostile.
17-Jul-1318, 03:29:33   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Jerusalem. New Relation is: Hostile.
17-Jul-1318, 03:28:58   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Sicily. New Relation is: Hostile.
17-Jul-1318, 03:27:36   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Italy. New Relation is: Hostile.
17-Jul-1318, 03:27:27   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Aragona. New Relation is: Hostile.
17-Jul-1318, 03:27:17   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Castiglia and Leon. New Relation is: Hostile.
17-Jul-1318, 03:27:06   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of France. New Relation is: Hostile.
17-Jul-1318, 03:26:55   Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of England. New Relation is: Hostile.
« Last Edit: 18 July, 2018, 03:18:02 AM by Gracia Mendoza »