Author Topic: Proclamation from the Throne room  (Read 1126 times)

(RIP) Jerman Nemanjic

• General group
  • Honour: 1
  • Prince of Serbia, Duke of Split
    • In-game profile
Proclamation from the Throne room
« on: 24 April, 2017, 03:46:35 PM »
I, Jerman Nemanjic of House Nemanjic, Grand Duke of Cyrenaica, Princ of Serbia, Duke of Split hereby proclaim Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica vassal state to Tsardom of Serbia.

Cyrenaica shall receive allodial status, with compliance with following constitution:

I. On state authority
Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica is ruled by Tsar of Serbia, whose will is enforced by Grand Duke of Cyrenaica.
Grand Duke of Cyrenaica is chosen by Tsar of Serbia. If a person is not invested by Tsar, he is considered usurper to the throne and can never be a legitimate ruler.
Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica is vassal state to Tsardom of Serbia. Therefore all relations between Serbia and Cyrenaica are an internal matter, not aplicable to interference of other nations.

II. On Grand Duke's authority
Grand Duke has the right to appoint any role, with Tsar being able to overrule this decision.
Grand Duke shall be performing office of Chancellor of Cyrenaica by himself.
Grand Duke has the right to appoint Chamberlain and Chaplain, but not Seneschal, Treasurer, Constable or Ambassador.
All noble titles are granted only with permission of the Tsar.
Title Prince of Cyrene is title granted to Tsar of Serbia.
Grand Duke has the right to organize a council to help him administer the duchy.

III. On Grand Duke's duties
Grand Duke of Cyrenaica must take care for well-being of his subjects. He is responsible to make sure there is enough food, clothes and healthcare for all active citizens.

IV. On laws
Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica is vassal state of Tsardom of Serbia, therefore all laws of Tsardom of Serbia apply here. Criminal procedures can be performed by judge in Cyrenaica, or by judge in Serbia.

V. On citizenship
Citizens of Serbia and Cyrenaica may freely change citizenship between the two, with obligatory notification of both Tsar and Grand Duke.

VI. On foreign policy
Foreign policy of Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica is led by Tsar of Serbia, therefore all relations are changed and conquers initiated only by order of Tsar.

VII. Revision
Tsar of Serbia holds the right to revision this contract and amend it, if so needed.

Signed,

« Last Edit: 16 July, 2017, 08:51:07 PM by Jerman Nemanjic »

(RIP) Jerman Nemanjic

• General group
  • Honour: 1
  • Prince of Serbia, Duke of Split
    • In-game profile
Re: Proclamation from the Throne room
« Reply #1 on: 02 May, 2017, 03:09:43 PM »
I, Jerman Nemanjic of House Nemanjic, King of Cyrene, Princ of Serbia, Duke of Split proclaim further that I am disbanding Kingdom of Cyrene!
With this I hereby proclaim that any claims to Crown of Cyrene are now invalid, with the throne being inexistent.

In region of Cyrenaica, I elevate Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica, with its seat in town of Cyrene. Grand Duchy will be ruled by Prince of Cyrene, whose will is enforced by Grand Duke of Cyrenaica, who is invested by Tsar of Serbia!

Furthermore, I proclaim this to be new heraldry of Grand Duchy of Cyrenaica:

The document will be revised to exert that change.

Signed,

« Last Edit: 16 July, 2017, 08:52:45 PM by Jerman Nemanjic »