Author Topic: Greetings from a Pirate.  (Read 956 times)

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Greetings from a Pirate.
« on: 29 November, 2017, 10:08:36 AM »

9-Nov-1317, 02:02    The Kingdom of Prussia declared War to Kingdom of England (Raid, region: LONDON)

I, Kent Spaggiari, Pirate and a King of Prussia sending my best regards and a black spot to the ruler of England. May your wine fill up my belly and your money put good weight to our pocket.
Good luck and see you on the battlefield.

Willhelm Tell

• General group
Re: Greetings from a Pirate.
« Reply #1 on: 29 November, 2017, 11:24:07 AM »
Lockjaw on its way to smash English heads and to steal some stuff  8)
Where is rhum pirate ?

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 29 November, 2017, 11:44:28 AM »
Rhum ya say?! Scottish took it all!

Giulia Aldobrandeschi

• General group
  • Honour: 1
« Reply #3 on: 29 November, 2017, 12:13:40 PM »

Giulia was sailing to London, together with those valiant Flemish warriors who  managed to respond to such a sudden call to arms.
On the English Channel the sky was clear, allowing to look far away, because to look far away was what required in that awkward situation.
Her look was clear, her face relaxed. Neither emotion or fear,  just the sureness of honoring an ancient treaty bounding her kingdom to England from the far 1314 under the former sovereign and that she had renewed in first person as secret treaty of alliance in 1316.
Honor is to do the right thing,  not dishonor what you right promised for little convenience. Is there anything more important than honor?

She turned her gaze in the direction of London and smiled, a bit ironically, knowing how much King Kent loved these sudden type of attacks, but she was not sure  the New Normans were aware of the rigid rules of division of war booty either.

Giulia stava navigando verso Londra, insieme ai valorosi guerrieri fiamminghi che erano riusciti a rispondere ad un appello tanto improvviso.
Sullo stretto il cielo era sereno e permetteva di guardare lontano, perché guardare lontano era ciò che era necessario in quel frangente.
I suo sguardo era limpido, il viso rilassato.  Nè emozione, nè paura, solo la sicurezza di star onorando un antico patto che legava il suo regno all'Inghilterra fin dal lontano 1314 sotto il precedente sovrano e che lei stessa aveva rinnovato come patto segreto di alleanza nel 1316.
Onore è compiere la giusta azione, non disonorare quanto promesso per meschina convenienza. Esiste qualcosa di pù importante dell'onore?

Rivolse lo sguardo in direzione di Londra e sorrise ironicamente, sapeva quanto Re Kent amasse quegli attacchi improvvisi, ma non era sicura che i nuovi normanni fossero consapevoli delle rigide regole di spartizione del bottino di guerra.

« Last Edit: 29 November, 2017, 12:34:28 PM by Giulia Aldobrandeschi »

Verba movent, exempla trahunt - εἶ, γνῶθι σεαυτόν, μηδὲν ἄγαν

Willhelm Tell

• General group
« Reply #4 on: 29 November, 2017, 12:23:09 PM »
New Norman just do the same as flaming warriors, they just honor a friendship
The material discussion will come later, I'm sure we can find an agreement.

(RIP) Svatomir Brodnik

• General group
« Reply #5 on: 29 November, 2017, 11:45:59 PM »
This is normal work. It seems that soon it will pass in a circle ...

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
« Reply #6 on: 30 November, 2017, 08:42:28 AM »
Good work comrades! Loot will be shared equaly. I'm also amazed of the Flemish and Scottish bravery, you fought like true lions. And as my personal gratitude, Im setting your kingdoms to Hostile.

30-Nov-1317, 07:40    Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Scotland. New Relation is: Hostile.
30-Nov-1317, 07:39    Kingdom of Prussia changed Diplomatic Relation with: Kingdom of Flanders. New Relation is: Hostile.