Author Topic: A small Gathering In Scarborough (open to Clarence Dannel, Gal and others.)  (Read 1251 times)

(RIP) John Naughton

• General group
  • Honour: 0

John Had Arrived back to Scarborough after attending Collage and Visiting the Castle In London on Businesses. He grew tired of studying and waiting around for Important people. He was not in council for the day as it had been to late. John Headed inside the Keep and made his way to his chambers where he told his servants to expect possible Guests in the next few hours. John was to leave to return home soon as there was much more to be done. He changed his clothes and had a bath. After a bout 1 hr he was now out  and finished dressing into his new clothes. He wore Dark Black Pants, Dark Boots, A dark top with white and red designs around the collar and rubbed back his hair. He took two of his Rings and placed them on his right hand. He sighed as the Servants made a fuss rubbing his clothes down and fixing him up good and proper. Down in the great Hall the servants had set up the table and  candles shone around the room, also a great fire Burned bright in the marble fireplace.

John finished getting ready and made his way downstairs , down the hall and over to the Dinning area and smiled. The smell of roast Beef and other foods wofted threw the Rooms and wine was flowing greatly. John Pulled a pipe from his coat and fixed it to smoke.
John N

(RIP) Irvine Roberts

• General group
  • Baby Member
Riding his horse, Irvine Roberts reaches after some days of travel Scarborough. He was very nervous since he got the scroll of Sir Philip o costello. He never mentioned that such a high member of the royal family would invite him for dinner.

As he arrived at the castle one of the stable lads took his horse and a servant leads Irvine to the castles hall where Sir Philip awaits him. The smell of roasted beef lies in the air and Irvines mouth waters.

Good evening Sir, it´s a pleasure and great honor for me to meet you!
« Last Edit: 15 February, 2017, 11:08:20 PM by Irvine Roberts »
Don Irvine Roberts

Cardinal of Barcelona

(RIP) John Naughton

• General group
John Walked over towards the Door and smiles and holds out his hand.

''Greetings, Please Come in Come in. Welcome. Nice to see you.'
John N

(RIP) Irvine Roberts

• General group
  • Baby Member
John Walked over towards the Door and smiles and holds out his hand.

''Greetings, Please Come in Come in. Welcome. Nice to see you.'

Taking John´s hand, Irvine smiles.

Thanks for the invitation!
Don Irvine Roberts

Cardinal of Barcelona

(RIP) John Naughton

• General group
The servants take your coat and John Points to one of the fancy red Chairs near the Fire.7

''Please take a seat, May I get you a before dinner drink?'
John N

(RIP) Irvine Roberts

• General group
  • Baby Member
Irvine takes the seat and replies:

Yes, thank you my throught is very dry after the trip!
How were your last days?
Don Irvine Roberts

Cardinal of Barcelona

(RIP) John Naughton

• General group
John smiles and moves over  to a different chair and clicks his fingers to a servant who moves to get a glass of wine and pours it. He walks over and hands it to you.

''I have No dought It is. Yes the last days have been, well In a word.Productive, I have been studying, Have had a little bit of paperwork..Even had a chance to viset the castle In London however.I had to come back to let the people Know i still care..However I travel back to my home tomorrow,there is much to be done.''
« Last Edit: 18 February, 2017, 05:39:24 AM by John Costello »
John N

Aidan Gorey

• General group
  • Baby Member
After several days of riding on horseback through the rugged land of Wales, Aidan Gorey arrives in York.

« Last Edit: 17 February, 2017, 08:37:44 AM by Aidan Gorey »

(RIP) John Naughton

• General group
The town of York was  a little excited about the small gathering in Scarborough where the kings son John was holding a small reception. With only a few guests invited The town was doing well knowing John wild give scraps two the poor after.
John N