Author Topic: Scroll of Autumn  (Read 739 times)

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Scroll of Autumn
« on: 30 October, 2016, 11:22:59 PM »
I, Kent Spaggiari. Became a king of Poland on October 30, 1316.  Thank you Augustyn Zamoyski for letting me take over the throne.

Time is money, ill keep it short.

Management Overview

Taxes

Taxes will be set to 0. Everyone free to gain 100% from their sales.

Judicial System

All the written laws of the Kingdom of Poland will be temporarily deactivated to make it less confusing for citizens.  We don’t have a Judge yet and I won’t be looking for one unless there is an emergency reason for that. So, you all free to do whatever you want in Poland! However, you should follow and respect laws of other kingdoms.

Religion

The official religion of Poland will be only Patriarchal. Of course, there is no restriction for citizens to be part of other religions. But, religious ceremonies and structures are only allowed from Patriarchal Church. Also, government roles will be assigned only to individuals who share Patriarchal fate.

Diplomacy and Future

For the first 3 to 6 months we will try to stay out of any conflict as much as possible. The exception is  if  a war happens where  our allies need our support.  Since The Kingdom of Poland has only two regions, we are heavily depended on our friends/allies to extract resources, even to finish tutorial we can not do it without neighbors help.  In other words, I will follow simple rule: “Be at peace with your neighbors, choose  enеmies far away”

To do list (time range 3-6 months):

a. Set Taxes to 0.
   b. Remove Theological structure in Krakow
   c. Build Patriarchal Church in Krakow, assign Diakon.
   d. Assign government roles
   e. Collect resources
   f. Write a small guide for new citizens how to survive and make money of others :)
   g. Expend Patriarchal religion influence in Poland
   h. Encourage citizens to train warrior skills

After that period of time The Kingdom of Poland will start forming “Poland Legion(PL)" . I will explain about “Poland Legion” more in a next Kings Scroll when the period of Autumn Scroll ends. For now, you can chill, train your skills, get rich and die in peace.

Last but not least, the official language for writing documents of The Kingdom of Poland  will be English. Im doing it because I don’t want to favor any language based on nationality.  However, for communication, we use three languages: Russian, Polish, English.
« Last Edit: 30 October, 2016, 11:28:17 PM by Kent Spaggiari »

(RIP) Pykanov Bambezkovich

• General group
Re: Scroll of Autumn
« Reply #1 on: 31 October, 2016, 08:54:55 AM »
My dear friend,
I congratulate you on the coronation, and I wish you success in righteous struggle.
This path is difficult, but necessary.

I can not pay my respects in person, but I'm sure we're on the same road and will meet soon.

Vlad Staurov

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 31 October, 2016, 02:15:31 PM »
Greetings from Bohemia.

We did not started in best way, but I fully understand, that it has to be done.

So I hope we will have lot of cooperation and trade.

Cheers and long live to king !

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 01 November, 2016, 09:05:33 AM »
Thank you my friends for warm congrats. 

I could say many words how Poland will be awesomly great again with me or say how I will care for citizens...but  I wont, because I don't like to make big shot promises. If I will get criticized right now, thats fine with me, because I understand that I can't show  results yet.  It takes time and patience to achieve goals.  The future will either defend me or make guilty  :)