Author Topic: Basilica of San Sernin de Tolosa  (Read 1582 times)

Clemente De Ponte

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Basilica of San Sernin de Tolosa
« on: 25 October, 2016, 04:51:34 PM »

On the 25th of the month of October, MCCCXVI

We, Clemente, papal legate of the Iberias, cardinal of San Clemente in Roma, archbishop of Barcelona, having answered the spiritual call of our brethren of Languedoc, announce:

Clemente De Ponte has given the go-ahead for the project: Ancient Teological Church - Bishop Palace in: TOULOUSE.

Having miracoulously unearthed the true and sacred remains of San Sernin, martyr and protector of Toulouse, this house of worship and seat of the Diocese of Languedoc shalt be consacrated to this Revered Saint. Therefore, let the faithful flock and bring:

180 Bricks,
60 Wood Pieces,
120 Stone Pieces,
60 Iron Pieces

Clemens+
LEGATUS
« Last Edit: 02 February, 2017, 10:42:25 AM by Clemente De Ponte »

(RIP) Alfredo di Navarra

• General group
Re: Cathedral of San Sernin de Tolosa
« Reply #1 on: 22 January, 2017, 02:53:36 PM »
I, Alfredo Garcés of Navarre,
faithful devotee of St. Sernin and the Holy Theological Church, given the authorization it gave us by the wise King of Savoy and seen the condition of the work of construction of the Cathedral of Toulouse,

the need to demonstrate to the Holy Father, my real devotion,

I decided to devote all necessary resources to the construction of this cathedral. The costs for the purchase of the resources will all be at my expense.

That true faith can reach all the peoples of the world.
Viva St. Sernin, Long live the Pope!

22-Jan-1317, 14:50   You donated 60 Piece of wood to: Building site in: TOULOUSE.
22-Jan-1317, 14:50    You donated 60 Piece of iron to: Building site in: TOULOUSE.
27-Jan-1317,  You donated 120 Stone piece to: Building site in: TOULOUSE.
« Last Edit: 27 January, 2017, 10:02:29 PM by Alfredo di Navarra »
Alfre' Garcés de Navarra
Homo liberus

(RIP) Permenion Talratheon

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 23 January, 2017, 04:21:37 AM »
Gracefully transcribed by my own hand,

In order to display for public and official perpetuity the authority of the Throne in this individual theological matter. I Permenion of House Talratheon, Regent, Lord Protector and rightful ruler of Savoy hereby decree and authorize the building of the Cathedral of Toulouse of the Ancient Teological Church to be erected and protected under the Druid Laws and Religious Freedom Act enacted the 29th day of March in the year of 1316. Further more Alfredo di Navarra has been authorized to oversee and direct this endeavor of the Ancient Teological Church in the region of Toulouse.

And in accordance with the Kingdom Laws will be afforded equal and due protections as written.

Signed and dated,
23rd day of January in the year of 1317
King Permenion Talratheon

(RIP) Alfredo di Navarra

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 27 January, 2017, 10:07:50 PM »
Theological People,

The needed resources for the construction of the Bishop Palace in Toulouse are all collected.

I ask at all the faithful of pur gloriosus roman church that are in te neerest zone of Savoy, Aragona, Castilla and France to come in Toulouse and help this costruction.

May Teos can bless all of you and this kingdom of Savoy!

Viva San Sernin and long life at our Holy Pope!
« Last Edit: 28 January, 2017, 12:05:10 AM by Alfredo di Navarra »
Alfre' Garcés de Navarra
Homo liberus

Clemente De Ponte

• General group
« Reply #4 on: 31 January, 2017, 10:51:31 AM »
The papal legate of the Iberias and, soon, Tolosa, is on his way to consacrate the foundation stone.

Clemente De Ponte

• General group
« Reply #5 on: 02 February, 2017, 10:41:21 AM »
After blessing the foundation stone, the faithful, led by Alfredo of Navarre, began constructing this sacred house of worship. The archdiocese of Barcelona offered a good pay for the workers.