Author Topic: From Patriarchal Serbia...  (Read 710 times)

Dusan Nemanjic

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Само Слога Србина Спасава!!!
From Patriarchal Serbia...
« on: 14 September, 2016, 06:14:10 PM »
It was end of summer 1316... Tsardom of Serbia was flourishing and growing in number followers of Patriarchal church. Tsar Dusan was watching the world with another eyes as it is the first time he felt there is something higher , something Holy in this world.
He joined a meeting organized by Mitropolith of Serbian church and he was glad everything function just fine, followers raise in number and there are always people praying in church. Tsar Dusan was satisfied with everything and as he wanted to show good faith to Patriarch he decided to send a gift to Patriarch Preslavski. He visited his personal tailor asking him to make the clothes for Patriarch from best silk.
After several days this magnificent work done by Tsar's personal tailor was amazing so Tsar Dusan ordered that the fastest rider meet him in Throne room for 1 hour. Tsar Dusan takes a feather and ink and start wrriting to Patriarch.
Your holiness ,
I hope this scroll finds you in a good health. I appologize for being unable to come personally , but as you can guess there are many things to do in my Tsardom both related to religion and politics... But I promise that as soon as circumstances allows me , I will come to visit and pray with you.
I know that you are modest man and that there were no gift neccessary , but I felt like I should do this , so please accept this modest gift I send to you. People in Serbia are devoted with presence of Deus and far more religious than they ever were! And I want to invite you to come and visit Serbia one day as I know it would bring great joy to my people and to me as well. I hope you will be our guest soon and I also hope that you will like the present I sent you in the name of people of Serbia and that you will wear it with honor!

Until we meet in Kiev or in Serbia , I salute you...

Best Regards ,
Tsar Dusan Nemanjic of Serbia

As Tsar Dusan just finished wrriting his scroll , one man enters the throne room bowing before Dusan. Dusan signs a scroll and look at the man before him Arrise my good man, I heard you are fastest rider around is that true?     A rider nods with confidence... Good , then I have very important mission for you , take this package and this scroll and bring it to Kiev as fast as you can... Deliver this to Patriarchal Basilica and give this to his holiness Patriarch Lazar Preslavski.  Now go!
Rider take the package and ride toward Kiev and he should be in Kiev anytime soon...

14-Sep-1316, 16:38:04   You sent 1 Triune Patriarch Tunic (Patriarchal Church) to Lazar Preslavski. Estimated time of delivery: 14-Sep-1316, 20:24:47

Jerman Nemanjic

• General group
  • Honour: 1
  • Prince of Serbia, Duke of Split
    • In-game profile
From Patriarchal Serbia...
« Reply #1 on: 14 July, 2017, 05:46:43 PM »
Jerman was just preparing his morning Rakija, when messenger from Kiev arrived. He informed Jerman that Triune Patriarch Lazar Preslavski succumbed to illness. Patriarch has been ill and unavailable to the masses for quite some time, yet he remained strong spiritual leader people could look up to.

Jerman ordered quickly to his vlastela: Call for Beograd's priests, we will organize a mass and public mourning for late Patriarch

When people gathered in the Cathedral of Saint Sava and square in front of it, the mass began.
After the sermon Jerman got up to say a few words:

People! Today we lost an important man, successor to Vladimir the First, Triune Patriarch Lazar I.

May he rest in Heaven and may our prayers keep him away from fiery Gehena!

He, as all of us, was of His Will, Flesh and Life. He lost his Life, now he will also lose Flesh, but his Will will be preserved in all of us.

As our scripture tells us:
Lord told them: "Weak is your Will and tends to sin, and the longer you live the more in sins you wallow. So short will be the days of your lives, and those who live righteously and evade from sins will arise and their Will will become a part of my Will and they will live in eternal blessedness in my Kingdom that I will create for them.

Lazar had the privilege of shorter life, therefore his sins are few. His Will will become Deus' Will and he will live in the Kingdom of Deus.

We can all hope to receive the blessing and the privilege he received today.

May Deus be with you!

With these words Jerman finished the speech, pour glass of Rakija in him, as its customary and left the podium to others.

Dusan Nemanjic

• General group
  • Само Слога Србина Спасава!!!
Re: From Patriarchal Serbia...
« Reply #2 on: 14 July, 2017, 06:14:06 PM »
Everyone was standing steel while listening to Prince Jerman 's prayer including his father Tsar of Serbia because Jerman was the most pious man among all of people in that company...  As Jerman finished his prayers,  Dusan stood up
I will not speak long as I am man who doesnt know to weep out loud,  but only inside from the heart. Today is a sad day for all of us...  Today we lost one of our kind,  a brother and also our spiritual guide. May you rest in peace Patriarch Lazar Preslavski!
Dusan sip a bit of Rakia on the ground for the soul of late Patriarch and rest he drink to the bottom
I pray that Deus will grant us strength  and honor us with new great spiritual leader again and that our people will embrace religious path because only that way all of us can attain greatness and eternal life in His kingdom!

Eddard Stark

• General group
Re: From Patriarchal Serbia...
« Reply #3 on: 14 July, 2017, 11:01:29 PM »
"During his last days he became very silent. Most of the time he stayed in his room. Sometimes he was seen reading old scriptures, and often he was busy in his prayer, alone. Few high officials from several Patriarchal kingdoms and from the churches sometimes wrote him letters asking permission to meet him, but he aceepted none of those requests. It seems he realized that his time in this world was almost at the end. He was concerned about the afterlife. And in one morning when he was served the breakfast, he was found dead. After inspecting his posture, fathers of the Kiev church believe that he finally were able to make peace with everything before leaving this world.
Few expert physicians including Serbian royal physician have confirmed that it was a natural death. I was present in their gathering too in disguise and I found nothing suspicious.
This is everything from my side."

- After reading this short scroll, General Eddard stood up from his desk. The ship has reached to the shore of Aggara where he is going to stop the native rebellion. Two weeks of seize in Jerusalem and Mamluks, then one month-long tournament at the gladiator arena of Cairo, conquer of Cazales, and now another meaningless war against the natives in Aggara - life is really full of never-ending adventures for Eddard.
He looked through the window and smiled, 'After Aggara, will there be even more bloodshed somewhere else? Will I be called to join there too? Only tomorrow can give me those answers.....'.
Eddard Stark
Constable - Tsardom of Serbia
Treasurer - Tsardom of Serbia
Governor - Duchy of Croatia (Zagreb, Pecs, Somogi, Usora, Slavonia)
Duke - Zagreb | Baron - Belgrade
Drill Master - Belgrade