Author Topic: Chancellor´s office: new appointments in the Kingdom of Castilla and León  (Read 1185 times)

Gracia Mendoza

• General group
  • Honour: 0

CHANCELLOR´S OFFICE

This is the place where the new Vassals and other political, administrative and military roles will declare that they know and respect the laws of the Kingdom :

"Código Civil de Castilla y León"
  "Código Penal de Castilla  y León"
 "Ley Fundamental  del Reino de Castilla y León"

and that they swear loyalty and fidelity to the King, Lord Lello Da Chianciano and the Crown of Castilla.

« Last Edit: 03 December, 2016, 12:07:20 AM by Gracia Mendoza »

Gracia Mendoza

• General group
Re: Chancellor´s office: new roles in the Kingdom of Castilla and León
« Reply #1 on: 12 September, 2016, 02:56:20 AM »
05-Sep-1316, 01:55:07   Lello Da Chianciano, King - Kingdom of Castiglia and Leon has nominated Gracia Mendoza Vassal - BURGOS (Region: BURGOS)!

I declare that I know and respect the laws of the Kingdom of Castilla and León, that I have sworn loyalty and fidelity to the King, Lord Lello Da Chianciano and that I shall fullfill my duties as Vassal of Burgos, Soria, León and Badajoz.

Gracia Mendoza, duchess of Burgos
                                                                                                              Head of the Real Colegio de Acogida
                                                                                                              Chancellor of Castilla and León
                                                                                                              Vassal of Burgos
« Last Edit: 12 September, 2016, 02:57:57 AM by Gracia Mendoza »

Ahmad Al-shi I

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: Chancellor´s office: new roles in the Kingdom of Castilla and León
« Reply #2 on: 13 September, 2016, 01:35:10 PM »
I declare that I know and respect the laws of the Kingdom of Castilla and León, that I have sworn loyalty to the King, Lord Lello Da Chianciano and that I shall fullfill my duties as Vassal of Granada, Almeria, Cordoba, Malaga, Sevilla, Aracena and Niebla.

Ahmad Al-shi I, Duke and Vassal of Granada

(RIP) Carlo d'Asburgo

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: Chancellor´s office: new appointments in the Kingdom of Castilla and León
« Reply #3 on: 15 September, 2016, 05:02:25 PM »
I declare that I know and respect the laws of the Kingdom of Castilla and León, that I have sworn loyalty to the King, Lord Lello Da Chianciano and that I shall fullfill my duties as Vassal of Navarra, La Rioja and Vizcaya.

Carlo d'Asburgo, future Vassal of Navarra.

(RIP) Jason Stark

• General group
  • Baby Member
I declare that I know and respect the laws of the Kingdom of Castilla and León, that I have sworn loyalty to the King, Lord Lello Da Chianciano and that I shall fullfill my duties as Vassal of Toledo .

Jason Stark, future vassal of Toledo.
« Last Edit: 15 October, 2016, 08:06:16 AM by Jason Stark »

(RIP) Fernán Sanchez

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • No hay bien sin trabajo
Today, in the Day XX of the month of March in the year of Teos 1317,

In this Court, at the presence of the Majesty King Lello of Chianciano, the Most Noble Duquesse Gracia Mendoza Chancellor of Castilla et Legionis and all the nobles of the kingdom,

I, Fernán Sanchez, declare that I know and respect the laws of Our Great and Holy Kingdom of Castilla y León, that I have sworn loyalty to he King and the Crown and that I shall fulfill my duties as Vassal of the Crown of Castilla y León.

Fernán Sanchez