Author Topic: Baptism of Fire  (Read 735 times)

(RIP) Gregorios Kantakouzenos

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Baptism of Fire
« on: 20 August, 2016, 07:39:18 PM »
Stone from Demetrias, wood from Thessaly and Roman knowledge. For ages our ancestors knew how to build brigdes, amphitheaters and temples. The last of them from the beginning of time were dedicated from mother nature, to many gods and last to one god.

It was the second time i was kneeling in front of someone, first was for Augusta and now i kneel in front of a priest for my baptism ceremony

When i entered the chapel, my mind started the revolution and kept remind me the words of Plato from Theaetetus

"Science is knowlegde proved by logical arguments" «έστιν ουν επιστήμη δόξα αληθής μετά λόγου»

There is no science at religion...

Diakonos started quickly the baptism liturgy and read fast from the book ( dont worry Nicholaos i wont change my mind and leave...)

....In the beginning there was Deus. He was alone. He was triune. For in Him lived Flesh, Life and Will. And He was endless and eternal, and His thoughts and His deeds were beyond one's understanding, for mysterious are the ways of Deus...

For a moment my soul released from my body and hovering high at chapel, i looked down and saw the baptism like i was an infant again

I opened my eyes again and my thought whispered me "...mysterious ways of Deus, beyond understanding, there is science..."

The Romans behind me cried out

"...There is one Deus Triune

FLESH from the Romans valantly died

LIFE for the prosperity of the Empire

WILL to serve and protect the Augusta..."

I stepped out the chapel mumbling Plato's work...

Eddard Stark

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Re: Baptism of Fire
« Reply #1 on: 20 August, 2016, 08:22:13 PM »
In near future a man called Albert Einstein will be born who will surpass all the talents of Aristotle, Plato and their apprentices combined and before his death he will declare:

" Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. "

Eddard is sitting outside his house, observing the beauty of mother nature and mumbling  -

" I am thirsty, let me drink from the fountain of knowledge... "
Eddard Stark
Constable - Tsardom of Serbia
Treasurer - Tsardom of Serbia
Governor - Duchy of Croatia (Zagreb, Pecs, Somogi, Usora, Slavonia)
Duke - Zagreb | Baron - Belgrade
Drill Master - Belgrade