Author Topic: I am longing for being a Savoy's county (country ?) subject.  (Read 1995 times)

(RIP) Dupain Lancelot

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
  • Hello to the world
I am longing for being a Savoy's county (country ?) subject.
« on: 01 August, 2016, 10:47:28 PM »
I wish the best for all of the Savoy Earl's people.

I was born as a subject of H.M.Q. of France but the Savoy's rules seem more suited to me so I had planned to do the tutorial in the Ile de France county and straigjt after to come and establish myself in the beautiful Savoy Earl's county.

I hope to be one of your fellows as soon as I can.

Sincerily the submissived subject of the Savoy Earl.
In the name of Montjoie by Saint Denis !

Montjoie, Saint Denis !

(RIP) Emily Rose

• General group
Re: I am longing for being a Savoy's county (country ?) subject.
« Reply #1 on: 02 August, 2016, 01:29:22 AM »
We always love to have new people and those returning, when you do please contact me in game and I can help you get set up. :)

(RIP) Dupain Lancelot

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Hello to the world
« Reply #2 on: 02 August, 2016, 02:10:45 AM »
I hope to be helped by you soon.

P.S. By playing that online game, I inprove my written English skills but I expect to write in a poor English with any misswritten words, at the begining. The Oxford English dictionnary is my guide ....

Montjoie, Saint Denis !

(RIP) Dupain Lancelot

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Hello to the world
I am longing for being a Savoy's subject. Here I am.
« Reply #3 on: 16 August, 2016, 09:36:01 AM »
This announcement is all for the people of Savoy.

I wrote this scroll to let them know that I am currently in Chalons looking for a the more appropriate Savoy county to establish myself.

I hope to encounter you I.G. .

Montjoie, Saint Denis !

(RIP) Antuan De Simon

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #4 on: 19 August, 2016, 01:06:25 PM »
Captain Antuan De Simon was carefully inspecting the crowd from his tent in an hill near Chalon.
He was there to inspect the trade and merchants-pass-by, willing to find suitable candidates to join the Savoyan army.
"Where could I find a suitable lieutenant to assist me in defend the Dauphine-Viennois?" he was asking and thinking himself...
At one point, he saw a young man dressed in a blue-coat, travelling together with a merchant caravan, which was asking to the local people indications about the land... he was not able to speak the local language, but instead he was speaking the language of the Ile-de-France.

Antuan De Simon, which had the same age of that young man, instantly saw some potential in the young foreigner and run with few horsemen down to the road to speak with him: "comment tu t’appelles?" asked, - in a rusty Ile-de-France dialect...

(RIP) Dupain Lancelot

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Hello to the world
« Reply #5 on: 29 August, 2016, 06:49:44 PM »
The young former page answered : "Mon nom est Dupain, on me prénomme Lancelot.  Je suis ici pour m'établir dans votre magnifique contrée. J'aimerais parler au représentant du Duc. Pouvez-vous me conduire à sa demeure ? "

translation of the saying is : "My name is Dupain, I am called Lancelot. I have came here to establish myself in your wonderful countryside. I would like to talk with the Duke's representative. Would you show me the way to his home ?"

« Last Edit: 29 August, 2016, 06:52:43 PM by Dupain Lancelot »

Montjoie, Saint Denis !