Author Topic: Patriarchal chapel  (Read 676 times)

Gregorios Kantakouzenos

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Patriarchal chapel
« on: 31 July, 2016, 12:29:51 PM »
I, Gregorios Dux of Thessaly, Chamberlain of Roman Empire, Kantakouzenos, acting as vassal of Demetrias, deliver to Her Grace

Augusta Thekla Argyra, Empress of Roman Empire

at Demetrias a Patriarchal Chapel

Contributors

Faraxius Fasces Ruxus           40 hour(s)
Anaksimandros Laskaris           38 hour(s)
Aleksandar Mijatović           35 hour(s)
Gregorios Kantakouzenos   30 hour(s)
Alexandros Kokkinos           30 hour(s)
Romanos Maniakes                   25 hour(s)
Belisarius Laskaris                   18 hour(s)
Alexios Laskaris                   18 hour(s)
Mary Kuznetsova                   10 hour(s)
Ioannes Iii Doukas Vatatzes   9 hour(s)

Thekla Argyra

• General group
  • Honour: 2
Re: Patriarchal chapel
« Reply #1 on: 31 July, 2016, 02:42:42 PM »
Once again we are honored by you and we send our greetings, our gratitude and our blessing to you.
May you be given as you have given.
And with delight we see the number of citizens who fulfilled their duty as well as we recognise the devoted support even from far away Kiev.
The 31. of July shall be a day for celebration in Demetrias from now on.
« Last Edit: 31 July, 2016, 02:46:25 PM by Thekla Argyra »
Byzantium - glory, commitment, burden
"It was the eternal scene of mankind - the minions of violence, the victim and forever the third, the spectator, who does not raise his hands, does not defend the victim, does not try to free him, because he fears for his own savety and whose own savety is therefore threatened forever." Remarque
Please help finding wiki errors here

Nicholaos A' Mystikos

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Re: Patriarchal chapel
« Reply #2 on: 19 August, 2016, 12:52:04 PM »
Με την επίσκεψή μου στην Δημητριάδα, εντυπωσιάστηκα από την υπέροχη υποδοχή που μου επιφύλασσαν ο πολίτες της και κυρίως ο Διοκητής Δημητριάδος, Δούκας  Θεσσαλίας, Γρηγόριος Κατακουζινός, με έκανε να νιώσω σαν να βρίσκομαι στην ιδιαίτερη πατρίδα μου το Κίεβο.
Upon my arrival at Demetrias, impressed by the superb warm wellcome accorded me by the citizens and especially the Vassal Demetrias, Duke of Thessalia, Chamberlain of Roman Empire Gregorios Kantakouzenos, made me feel like my homeland Kiev.

Η μεγαλύτερή μου έκπληξη, προήλθε όταν επισκεφτήκαμε το νεόδμητο παρέκκλιση της Δημητριάδας.
My biggest surprise came when we visited the newly  Demetrias’ chapel.

Δεν περίμενα να αντικρίσω ποτέ τέτοιας ομορφιάς επιβλητικό παρεκκλήσι από έναν λαό όπου πρότινος το μεγαλύτερο ποσοστό αυτών ήταν άθεοι . Διαπίστωσα ότι  υπάρχει η διάθεση από τον λαό του Βυζαντίου να ακολουθήσουν την αληθινή πίστη και τον Λόγο του Κυρίου.
I didn’t expect come out of such beautiful, majestic chapel of people where previously the largest proportion of them were atheists. I found that they are willing to follow the True Faith and the Word of the Lord.

Το παρεκκλήσι είναι σε μια πολλή όμορφη τοποθεσία στο όρος Πήλιον, στα 580 μ. υψόμετρο ανάμεσα σε έλατα κι άλλα κωνοφόρα δέντρα, η τοποθεσία σου δημιουργεί το αίσθημα την κατάνυξης, σου γαληνεύει την ψυχή κι σε κάνει να έρθεις ένα βήμα πιο κοντά στον Κύριο.
The chapel is in a very beautiful location on Mount Pelion, at 580 m. Altitude between spruces and other coniferous trees, this location creates the feeling of devoutness, smooths the soul and makes you come one step closer to the Lord.

Ψάχνοντας στα συρτάρια του ναού βρέθηκε χάρτης όπου πάνω του σημάδεψα την περιοχή του Ναού για να μπορούν οι πιστοί που θέλουν να μυηθούν στα μυστήρια της Πατριαρχικής εκκλησίας καθώς και οι επισκέπτες μας να την βρήσκουν ευκολότερα.
Looking for in the chapel’s drawers I found a map where over marked the area to allow believers who want to get initiated to the Truth of the Patriarchal Church as well our visitors, to find it easily.

Ο ναός είναι αφιερωμένος στην χάρη του Αγίου Λαυρεντίου, περίτεχνες αγιογραφίες του κοσμούν τους τοίχους του ναού.
Chapel is dedicated to grace of the St. Lawrence, elaborately hagiographies adorning the walls of the temple.

Αυτό το όμορφο αποτέλεσμα προήλθε από συλλογική εργασία του λαού του Βυζαντίου. Η απεσταλμένη του Κιέβου Θρησκευτική Πρέσβηρα-Πριγκίπισσα Mary Kuznetsova, μας έδειξε τον δρόμο για την ορθή λατρεία και μας παρείχε μέσω της Μητρικής Εκκλησίας του Κιέβου όλα τα απαραίτητα για το ξεκίνημα του παρεκκλησίου μας.   
This beautiful result came from the collective work of the people of Byzantine Empire. The envoy of Kiev Religion Ambassador Princess Mary Kuznetsova, showed us the way to properly worship and provided us by the Mother Church of Kiev all necessities for the beginning of our chapel.

Οι Χορηγοί που εργάστηκαν αφηλοκερδώς για την ανέγερση  του παρεκκλησιού της Δημητριάδος είναι οι ακόλουθοι:
The Contributors who worked selflessly for the construction of the chapel of Demetrias are:

Faraxius Fasces Ruxus:       40 hour(s)
Anaksimandros Laskaris:           38 hour(s)
Aleksandar Mijatović:      35 hour(s)
Gregorios Kantakouzenos:   30 hour(s)
Alexandros Kokkinos:      30 hour(s)
Romanos Maniakes:              25 hour(s)
Belisarius Laskaris:              18 hour(s)
Alexios Laskaris:              18 hour(s)
Mary Kuznetsova:              10 hour(s)
Ioannes Iii Doukas Vatatzes:     9 hour(s)

Μυημένοι στις τελετές και τα μυστήρια της Πατριαρχικής Εκκλησίας από το παρεκκλήσι Δημητριάδος:
Initiated in the ceremonies and rituals of the Patriarchal Church of Demetrias chapel:

Aeolos Mavricius 16-Aug-1316
Ioannes Iii Doukas Vatatzes 16-Aug-1316
Gregorios Kantakouzenos  17-Aug-1316
Alexios Laskaris 18-Aug-1316
Vrasidas Laskaris 18-Aug-1316

Μεγάλοι  δωρητές του παρεκκλησιού της Δημητριάδος :
Demetrias’ chapel Great donators:

Vrasidas Laskaris
Belisarius Laskaris
Gregorios Kantakouzenos
« Last Edit: 23 August, 2016, 06:20:35 PM by Nicholaos A' Mystikos »