Author Topic: [RP] The Tale of the Battle of Defending Caesarea  (Read 787 times)

Alexandros Kokkinos

• General group
  • Honour: 0
[RP] The Tale of the Battle of Defending Caesarea
« on: 16 July, 2016, 08:22:45 PM »
We bring forth this epic battle and the heroic actions of our great soldiers, who are all bearers of both Glory and Sorrow.

Defenders: Thekla Argyra, Vrasidas Laskaris, Theophilos Katakouzinos, Palamidas Laskaris, Alexandros Kokkinos, Ioulios Protopapas, Anaksimandros Laskaris,  Alik Abbazi, Capitanul Vlad Basarab, Lucian Cuceritorul, Promi Co, Svatomir Brodnik, Belisarius Laskaris, Nefertari Ra, Oddantonio Montefeltro, Isabella Este, Liutprando Conestabili, Tervel Dulo, Arthr Ritz,  Gilda Merisi, Romanos Maniakes, Ely Bratianu, Procopios Laskaris, Christos Sami.

Attackers: 34

http://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/page/battlereport/1345

Theophilos Katakouzinos

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Ο τολμών νικά
Re: [RP] The Tale of the Battle of Defending Caesarea
« Reply #1 on: 17 July, 2016, 12:19:33 PM »
A fierce battle. The last thing I remember is a dark skinned man with long beard and flames in his eyes making his final blow to me. I was tired of the battle and couldn't block or avoid his war axe. And then only voices and metal clanks. I woke up the next day on the battlefield. I have received the first aids from my comrades and I was back on my feet. Unfortunately, I had a bleeding wound that couldn't be stopped. I have to travel to Venice to pray, thank Theos for my survival and ask from Him to cure my wounds. The cleric and friend of mine Promoteo will do his best.

Anaksimandros Laskaris

• General group
  • Honour: 1
Re: [RP] The Tale of the Battle of Defending Caesarea
« Reply #2 on: 18 July, 2016, 02:21:47 PM »
That was sooo close...
Despite his experience, facing four enemies in a single battle was something new for Anaksimandros.One more enemy to kill and he could ask for the Battle Hero Medal, an honour from the old days, deserved only for the best of the best fighters.So many young knights had dreamed winning this Medal , but so few had made it. On the other hand, one more enemy  and his wounds could be fatal.

But the thrill of battle made it difficult to think. Swing after swing, blow after blow, his enemies were scattered around by his War Axe.

Now , with clean clothes and clear mind, Anaksimandros was devoting some time to himself and his Gods at the holy temples of Chalkidiki.The body had to rest and heal its wounds.The Axe should be sharpened again