Author Topic: WARNINGS  (Read 575 times)

Gracia Mendoza

• General group
  • Honour: 0
WARNINGS
« on: 29 June, 2016, 06:08:50 PM »
Master Lovecraft,

I would like to remind you that you are always welcome in the Kingdom of Castilla and León and we are certainly happy to have you among us, but you shoud not put in danger the castillian population.

I have noticed you are naked; this means that you could catch a bad cold, and then the flu. I hope you are not planning to get a disease to spread it here!

Please, be so kind to wear clothes. If you cannot afford them, let me send you some rags (better wear ragged clothes than anything at all)

I am certainly impressed to see your well proportioned muscles, but I am afraid I cannot enjoy that pleasure, for obvious reasons :)

Health and Fortune,

Sister Gracia
Parish Church Burgos
Director Real Colegio de Acogida
Chancellor Kingdom Castilla and León
To Nirvo Gois

Dear Nirvo,

I have noticed that your are naked. I hope you are not catching the flu and then infect the rest of the citizens in Burgos. It is exhausting for me when I must heal sick citizens, and when that happens I cannot work enough to buy me a meal. You are most welcome here, AS FAR AS YOU DON´T PUT IN DANGER THE CASTILLIAN POPULATION. Thank you!

Health and Fortune

Sister Gracia
Parish Church Burgos
Director Real Colegio de Acogida
Chancellor Kingdom of Castilla and León

Release 2.8.7 Sprint 4 changes 28-Jun-1316
New Disease: Flu
If a character has the Flu the following icon will appear on his public profile to a character with high intelligence or a priest:
By clicking on it a priest will be able to cure the character.

**********Note: Flu won’t be active until 6th August 1316***********
Diffusion: 20%
Strength Penalty: 1 / Dex Penalty: 1
Infection Interval: 12h
Cooldown (how much time should pass before getting it again): 21 days
Required Items for cure: Mandragora Brew / Time for Cure: 30 m.
Note: Flu it’s a permanent disease and will hit people that is naked on torso/body or legs, by rolling a 20% chance.
Example: A char goes around naked. He has 20% of getting infected by influence directly or by another infected char.
« Last Edit: 29 June, 2016, 07:38:18 PM by Gracia Mendoza »

Gracia Mendoza

• General group
Re: WARNINGS
« Reply #1 on: 25 September, 2017, 10:33:32 PM »
23-Sep-1317, 11:44   Rollon Di Tancarville bought for 19,57 silver coins 19 Fertilizer from ****** at market in: BURGOS.

Rollon Di Tancarville is considered a "non grata person"  in Castilla and León for leaving our main market unsupplied. He has taken all the fertilizer that was at a very low price for the very young castillian citizens to start their lives and their work as farmers. He is not welcome in this lands any more. He is not authorised neither to buy, nor to extract resources.

Gracia Mendoza

Chancellor of the Kingdom of Castilla and León
Vassal of Burgos
Duchess of Burgos

« Last Edit: 25 September, 2017, 10:42:59 PM by Gracia Mendoza »

Gracia Mendoza

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 06 November, 2017, 03:30:01 PM »
02-Nov-1317, 23:40   Willhelm Tell bought for 97,2 silver coins 12 Fish Soup from **** at market in: BURGOS.
02-Nov-1317, 23:40   Willhelm Tell bought for 77,76 silver coins 9 Meat Soup from ***** at market in: BURGOS.

The willhem tell is considered a "non grata persona" in the Kingdom of Castilla and León because he has taken every soup available in the market, which is a basic product needed for the survival of our own citizens, leaving our main market unsupplied. That is considered hoarding . He is not welcome in this kingdom. He is not authorised neither to buy, nor to extract resources.

The liberty of trading available to visitors in Castilla must not put in danger or damage the economy or cause social disturbance.

Gracia Mendoza

Chancellor of the Kingdom Castilla and León
Vassal of Burgos

Willhelm Tell

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 07 November, 2017, 12:30:04 AM »
Good Evening,
Of course i will accept the judgment made by a high member of the kingdom of Castiglia e Léon, but i still don't understand which law i broke. I don't see a law not allowing me to buy food at your market (in Norman laws we wrote it, but in Castiglian laws i don't see it).

And what i don't understand is that i put 50 cheeses in your market to be sold (at the price the other merchant was selling his cheese - and some people bought mine today by the way), so i add the food i took from your market, i don't see the danger for your kingdom.

Anyway, i only wanted to know, cause i still have a few businesses in Castiglia e Léon.

May i ask something ? May i still pass through Castiglian lands to travel in iberian peninsula or is it forbidden for me ?