Author Topic: Land swap with neighbouring Kingdoms  (Read 891 times)

(RIP) Charls Von Mirz

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Land swap with neighbouring Kingdoms
« on: 26 June, 2016, 07:30:50 AM »
                                                                             Citizens of Saxony

I am going to announce a very important and historic project to restore Saxon Lands. Since we lost our lands we are a small kingdom. But now we got to restore some of our core territory. This is our moral obligation and I want all of our Citizens support on this project.

I have sent out mails to Kings and Queens who are currently occupying our core areas.

This is want I have wrote to Kingdom of Flanders:

"Dear Queen,
This is Charls Von Mirz,I am a member of saxon government, I am writing you behalf of Saxony. It's been not long since we lost most of our area in the map. And Now we want it back peacefully. We would like to have Oldenburg, Celle,Lueneburg and Anhalt. In return we will give you Baden, Leibbgen and Meissen. And that will be permanent border if you agree with this terms. Please let us know what you think and how we can fix this problem. many thanks.

Kind regards
Charls Von Mirz
"

And This is what I wrote to Kingdom of Bohimia:

"Dear King,
This is Charls Von Mirz,I am a member of saxon government, I am writing you behalf of Saxony. It's been not long since we lost most of our area in the map. And Now we want it back peacefully. We would like to have Altmark, Werle and Brandenburg. Please let us know what you think and how we can fix this problem. many thanks.

Kind regards
Charls Von Mirz"

Please send me mail if you have any questions regarding this.

Kind Rgards

Charls Von Mirz
Ambassador of Saxony

« Last Edit: 26 June, 2016, 07:50:32 AM by Charls Von Mirz »