Author Topic: Diplomacy and foreign policy of Kingdom of Saxony  (Read 942 times)

(RIP) Charls Von Mirz

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Diplomacy and foreign policy of Kingdom of Saxony
« on: 15 June, 2016, 06:41:18 AM »
Lords and Ladies,
Saxony is now a very small country with a small population with fairly less ambition. It is some what an out post, sad but true, We the Saxons need to change all this by making friends and allies in the map. We need to create a stronger Saxony who stands strong and stands tall and will have a respectable position in the ME world political and economic arena. I Charls Von Mirz welcome all the friendly countries to come and help us rebuild our kingdom, In return we will pay you with our loyalty and cooperation. Lets make a better world.

As an ambassador of Saxony I offer friendship, peace and economic cooperation to all the kingdoms in ME. Contact me if needed. I thank you all. Peace !!! 

~ Charls Von Mirz

(RIP) Charls Von Mirz

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Re: Diplomacy and foreign policy of Kingdom of Saxony
« Reply #1 on: 15 June, 2016, 06:44:32 AM »
New Diplomatic Updates:

Diplomatic relation with Kingdom of Venice will be changed to friendly = Bill has been passed

Diplomatic relation with Kingdom of Normandy will be changed to friendly = Bill has been passed

Diplomatic relation with Kingdom of Scotland will be changed to friendly = Bill has been put forward to the king

Diplomatic relation with Theological Roman Republic will be changed to friendly = Bill has been passed
« Last Edit: 25 June, 2016, 11:57:06 AM by Charls Von Mirz »