Author Topic: In memory of an old friend  (Read 1067 times)

(RIP) Harald Magnusson

• General group
  • Honour: 0
In memory of an old friend
« on: 24 May, 2016, 02:11:09 PM »
Harald was travelling back home after the battle of La Marche and, while he was passing through Savoie he was thinking to how that battle developped.
Turning a corner of the mountain path he chosed he was deeply impressed by the beauty of the sightseeing he saw: the mountains and forests together at the sunset revealed their beauty leaving Harald speachless. A river down under the path was brightening under the sun, an amazing picture.

He smiled thinking to his old friend James. They met once he was running his chevauchée to conquer the throne of England. They started to know and respext each other at those times; they didn't need too many words, trust and respect were their main common ground no matter what.

Looking at the wonderful panorama he thought

Farewell my friend, you're with the Gods right now drinking ale and laughing at us and our daily boring issues...you've been a great King, a great ruler and a great man... farewell my old friend

(RIP) Alan Talbot

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Re: In memory of an old friend
« Reply #1 on: 04 July, 2016, 02:16:05 AM »

Truly pleased to read this post on how a valuable friend is remembered and someone very special who made Savoy and England great Kingdoms. 
I am new in Savoy and now I know that I somehow must remember that His Spirit remains wherever I shall walk and all places I shall visit and somehow a paralleled re-living of all that James Balliot did.
Regards..
Alan
Alan Talbot