Author Topic: 008 Court Case: Tsardom of Bulgaria vs Amintas Amintas  (Read 886 times)

(RIP) Chaka Nogai Dobrotitsa

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
008 Court Case: Tsardom of Bulgaria vs Amintas Amintas
« on: 25 March, 2016, 12:15:49 PM »
In the name the Tsar and by the power of the Law, I am opening a trial against Amintas Amintas. He is accused for breaking the following law:

IX.Residence in Bulgaria

It is forbidden to take residence in Bulgarian provinces without the permission of The Tsar. Those who break this law are considered strangers (non residents) in Bulgaria and all laws can be applied against them.Target: Non Bulgarian Citizens .Severe Crime: prison up to 2 days and fine up to 400 silver. The present law is non-expiring.

His Majesty Tsar Theodor Svetoslav will lead the prosecution.

Amintas Amintas has 24 hours to appoint defense attorney.

(RIP) Theodor Svetoslav

• General group
Re: 008 Court Case: Tsardom of Bulgaria vs Amintas Amintas
« Reply #1 on: 26 March, 2016, 11:40:50 AM »
Your Honour, I will present the evidence now. As you can see here in this document brought to me by the tower guardian in Kallipoli:

Amintas Amintas changed citizenship from another Kingdom without asking me for permission to do it, which violates law - IX.Residence in Bulgaria. So the prosecution want full verdict - 2 days in prison and 400 silver coins fine. After his jail time is over, he will have 2 days to leave the Tsardom, as he is not considered our citizen and will be banished.
Тоз, който падне в бой за свобода, той не умира...

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 26 March, 2016, 11:56:54 AM »
Thank you, Your Majesty. The Defense has 24 hours to proceed with his opening remarks.

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #3 on: 27 March, 2016, 03:39:05 PM »
I pronounce the Defendant GUILTY an sentence him to 2 prison days and 400 silver coins fine. Considering his age, the fine is reduced to 200 silver coins.