Author Topic: 007 Court Case: Tsardom of Bulgaria vs Zodax Cango  (Read 800 times)

(RIP) Chaka Nogai Dobrotitsa

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
007 Court Case: Tsardom of Bulgaria vs Zodax Cango
« on: 13 March, 2016, 07:02:18 PM »
In the name the Tsar and by the power of the Law, I am opening a trial against Zodax Cango. He is accused for breaking the following laws:

IX.Residence in Bulgaria

It is forbidden to take residence in Bulgarian provinces without the permission of The Tsar. Those who break this law are considered strangers (non residents) in Bulgaria and all laws can be applied against them.Target: Non Bulgarian Citizens .Severe Crime: prison up to 2 days and fine up to 400 silver. The present law is non-expiring.

XI.Closed Territory

The Territory of province Myra is closed.If you want to dig resources there,pass through or buy shop,house and fields,you will need The Tsar permission.Target:All. Capital Offence: prison up to 3 days and fine up to 1000 silver. The present law is non-expiring.

His Majesty Tsar  Theodor Svetoslav will lead the prosecution.

Zodax Cango has 24 hours to appoint defense attorney.
« Last Edit: 13 March, 2016, 08:06:49 PM by Chaka Nogai Dobrotitsa »

(RIP) Theodor Svetoslav

• General group
Re: 007 Court Case: Tsardom of Bulgaria vs Zodax Cango
« Reply #1 on: 14 March, 2016, 09:03:34 PM »
Your Honour, 24 hours are gone now, so i will present the evidence. As you can see here:

This person Zodax Cango, changed citizenship in Myra. He did not ask for permission to do that, which violates the law - IX.Residence in Bulgaria. Also to change citizenship he needs to be in that city,and for being in Myra alone violates also this law - XI.Closed Territory.
So the prosecution want full verdict - 5 days in prison and 1400 silver coins fine. After his jail time is over, he will have 2 days to leave the Tsardom, as he is not considered our citizen and will be banished.
« Last Edit: 14 March, 2016, 10:17:22 PM by Theodor Svetoslav »
Тоз, който падне в бой за свобода, той не умира...

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 14 March, 2016, 10:22:32 PM »
The Defense has 24 hours to proceed with his opening remarks.

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #3 on: 16 March, 2016, 01:02:10 AM »
Since the Defendant did not respond to any of my notifications, and considering the evidence, I pronounce the final verdict: GUILTY.
Zodax Cango is sentenced to 5 prison days and fine of 1400 silver coins. Considering his young age, the fine is reduced to 700 silver cons.

The case is closed.