Author Topic: AZ 2/1316 The People of Saxony against Promi Co  (Read 1085 times)

(RIP) Heinrich Doneldey

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
AZ 2/1316 The People of Saxony against Promi Co
« on: 02 March, 2016, 12:44:26 PM »
By the power given to me by Our King and with sole intention to protect the order and follow the laws of Kingdom of Saxony, High Court on report of Our King, Radost Konstantinovic, starts this prosecution against crimes committed by Promi Co, subject of Kingdom of Saxony.

I give the ground to Prosecution represented by Victor Schwarz, Captain of the Guard, to present accusation against the Defendant. The Prosecutor may appoint a Barrister. This must be done in 24 hours.

For the  Defendant  24 hours are given to find a lawyer who will represent him in this session. If he fails to do so Defendant will must defend by himself. If the Defendant can’t find a lawyer and can’t speak the native language of the Judge or of the other Parts, he can ask to have a “Basic English” trial, so that it could be understood using common translating tools.

(RIP) Victor Schwarz

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: AZ 2/1316 The People of Saxony against Promi Co
« Reply #1 on: 02 March, 2016, 03:17:22 PM »
You Honor,

According Banishment Law issued on 13-Feb-1316, Promi Co was ordered to leave the country before 16.02.1316 and do not return till law is active.

Banishment List

Here is the list of people who are banished from the territory of Kingdom of Saxony till this law is removed. They must immediate collect all their possessions(including goods on market) and leave the country. From 16 of February 1316 AD every person from the list caught on Saxon territory will be brought to court for Severe Crime. If after first punishment the same person again violate the banishment order he will be brought to court for committing of Capital Offence. All their goods of Saxon markets will be confiscated after 16 of February 1316 AD.

Banishment List:

Dietrich Von Hesse
Halvor Avthorinar
Vinicius Hunfrid
Edward Blackhall
Pappsack Leiningen
Hans Von Falkenhain
Hevaldus Strazdas
Desmond De Fayris
Promi Co
Snezka Bathory
Faye Harlaown
Michal Jiskra Ze Sušice

Proclaimed on: 13-Feb-1316, 00:50:43
Radost Konstantinovic, King - Kingdom of Saxony

It is obvious that he violate that law as on 02.03.1316 he was arrested on Saxon territory:

You can see his name in list of people present in Bremen.

As it is his first violation, I ask for him punishment appropriate for committing a Severe Crime - 2 days in prison and 400 silver coins fine.

Nefertari Ra

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 02 March, 2016, 10:17:10 PM »
Your honor,
 I want to plead in defense of PROMI CO,he did not receive notification,and even if he received, I know he does not know English and failed to act because of this. Therefore, I respectfully ask, please excuse his ignorance and let him go with a warning, and he will leave and not coming back.

Thank you for your understanding,
Judge of Cairo.
Nefertari Ra.

(RIP) Heinrich Doneldey

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #3 on: 03 March, 2016, 09:33:09 AM »
As the Defendant is not able to comprehend the law he violated Our King has asked the court not to punish the Defendant.
So, if the Prosecutor agrees, the trial will be ended with a warning towards Promi Co. Could you, Judge Nefertari Ra, communicate the results of the trial and the law he violated to Promi Co in this case? And please be clear that in case of a second violation of this law his lack of knowledge of the English language will be no excuse.

Nefertari Ra

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #4 on: 03 March, 2016, 03:20:39 PM »
Thank you so much for clemency,I will communicate everything you've written, and I'll make sure he understands.

(RIP) Victor Schwarz

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #5 on: 03 March, 2016, 04:16:43 PM »
Prosecution have no objections. Promi Co is released from restrain but he must immediately leave the country. If he be found on territory of Saxony after 24 hours he will be arrested and brought to court again.