Author Topic: [CLOSED]Case A026: State against Radu Bradu  (Read 3397 times)

(RIP) Dragan Shuysky

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
[CLOSED]Case A026: State against Radu Bradu
« on: 01 March, 2016, 03:05:14 PM »
By the power of Law given to Kievans by Her Majesty Grand Princess Elizara and by power of Order blessed of Our Triune God, High Court of Grand Principality of Kiev start this prosecution against crimes committed by Radu Bradu upon signal received from Father Fyodor, Diakonos in Chapel of Kiev.

Radu Bradu is accused of violating of :

- Laws of Grand Principality of Kiev, Section III. Citizenship

- Laws of Grand Principality of Kiev, Section VII. Religion.

Prosecution will be represented by His Holiness Vladimir Cheshirev, Triune Patriarch and Chancellor of Kiev.

Radu Bradu has 24 hours to name his lawyer or to declare selfrepresentation.
« Last Edit: 04 March, 2016, 07:22:38 PM by Dragan Shuysky »

(RIP) Radu Bradu

• General group
Re: Case A026: State against Radu Bradu
« Reply #1 on: 01 March, 2016, 03:15:02 PM »
What is a Triune? Fyodor is your father? But who is your mom?
« Last Edit: 01 March, 2016, 03:32:14 PM by Radu Bradu »

(RIP) Radu Bradu

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 01 March, 2016, 03:54:44 PM »
I was to drunk , cause of to much vodka, and entered in the temple area. It was not me,  it was the good vodka that crush some parts of the cheesy temple.

01-Mar-1316, 15:00:28   You damaged the building: Patriarchal Church - Chapel in the Region: KIEV (1,5%)

My defender will be mister Desmond De Fayris!

« Last Edit: 01 March, 2016, 10:57:09 PM by Radu Bradu »

(RIP) Desmond De Fayris

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 02 March, 2016, 03:18:40 AM »
At Kievan court, a gust of wind passes through, and a messenger arrives holding a sealed scrool.

The messenger enters, bow to the judge, and then proceed to read the scrool in his hands.

So he reads :

"Your Excellency, members of this court, by many means and with enough care have i get hold of a secure line to speak in behalf of my client, Radu Bradu.

Even though i reside in far away lands, by the means of the Scrool Cariers, who mimic the Town Criers in their hability to transverse great lenght of land in a small amount of time, i am indeed able to receive all needed information in regards of this trial, hencefort being able to defend my client.

This said, besides announcing my decision to indeed answer in his name, i also would like to evoque the Trial Procedures of Europe, asking for attention, at this moment, for a simple matter of order. 

The Trial Procedures, old, respected and traditional, so instruct us all :

" 1: Starting the Trial:

The Judge starts the Trial. He must present the Defendant and the Prosecutor and ask them if they want to appoint an Attorney (Defense) or a Barrister (Prosecution).

(...)

2: Opening remarks by the Prosecution:

The Prosecution should open the trial with a presentation of the facts of the case, and a listing of what laws were broken by the Defendant. All evidence should be presented at this time and may take the form of a Screenshot (see sidebar).
The Prosecution can call up to two Witnesses, who will present their witness.
This whole step must be done within 24 hours from the Prosecutor post. "

Your Excelency, members of this Court, as we all know, the Courts of Europe are, at the present day, the single most watched, detailed and literal institution in the land, meaning the Trial Procedures must be followed swiftly to the last line, without any tolerance to mistakes in regards to which actions must be taken by which parts.

For this reason, it´s never to much to bring to attention that it is the duty of the Prossecutor to say which laws where supposedly broken by my client, and not the part of His Excellency the Judge, which shouldn´t take the prossecutor´s duties for himself, as this act could be seen as biased and partial.

Now, i shall present proof that such procedural mistake was made in this court.

Your Excellency, members of this court, seen this proof of wrong trialling, i hereby ask for the nullification of this trial in name of order and proper following of the Trial Procedures.

Signed :
His Lordship Desmond de Fayris"

The messenger stops reading, looking weirdly calm, maybe a bit out of orbit. He then adds :

"I shall carry your message back, if you so wish to answer Mylord.".

(RIP) Vladimir Cheshirev

• General group
« Reply #4 on: 02 March, 2016, 03:51:22 AM »
Dear Sir,

Accusation will be provided in its time, His Honor Judge only inform public and accused the nature of accusation so he can adequately chose his representative and know why he is under restrain. So Judge is not obligated to provide such an information but he is not restricted in its presentation too and your objection is not only out of procedure as first must speak the Prosecutor but also pointless. I hope that after I present the accusations and your turn is come you will concentrate mainly on your client deeds and its defends.

But as you mentioned the code of Trial I must worn this court what according this rule:

The appointed Barrister can be choosen only among the citizens of the Country in which the trial is made or among the citizens with the same nationality as the Defendant.

Sir Desmond De Fayris can not represent Accused in the Court as he is not a citizen of Kiev and do not share nationality with the Defendant.

Because of this fact I advice Defendant to use 12 hours he still has to find himself appropriate Defender and I would like to appeal the court to follow the spirit of Order given to him by Our Lord Deus Triune and to sanction with fines any violation of procedure from this moment forward. As I myself violate the order by speaking without be called by His Honer Judge I am ready to pay the fine of 100 silver.

(RIP) Radu Bradu

• General group
« Reply #5 on: 02 March, 2016, 02:15:27 PM »
You restrained me for 168 hours but your law says you can do that for  104 hours. That is not good!

01-Mar-1316, 13:53:40   The Guard Captain ordered that you can’t leave the region for hours: 168 for the following reason: Violation of Kiev laws.

https://images-2.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xNDE1MDMzMzg3NDIxNTMyMTYvMTU0NTYwODMxNTc1Njg3MTY5L0tpZXYyLkpQRyJ9.wDxcTsnCeocfouZUzaCzM3cwbyc.JPG
« Last Edit: 02 March, 2016, 02:17:02 PM by Radu Bradu »

(RIP) Dragan Shuysky

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #6 on: 02 March, 2016, 02:55:39 PM »
So we must hurry up with that trial and finish him in 104 hour so Guards can release you from restrain earlier. As Universal Trial Law allow your restrain for 164 ours I see no problem in that, and if in our seeking of justice we keep you restrained or longer then laws of Kiev allowed I will see personally you to be compensated.

As I understand you fail to name your representative you will must represent your defense by yourself. And I ask in future all sides to avoid participating in trial without I call them to speak. If someone have any questions out of trial procedure or want to speak out of his turn, he must ask me first (by Private message).

Now His Holiness Vladimir Cheshirev may present accusations, he has 24 hours to do so.

(RIP) Radu Bradu

• General group
« Reply #7 on: 02 March, 2016, 03:18:30 PM »
You retrained me 64 hours more. That is a mistake in the trial, so the trial is nulle.

(RIP) Dragan Shuysky

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #8 on: 02 March, 2016, 03:25:55 PM »
Defendant, as I already explained to you it is not a violation of trial procedure and it is not violation of laws of Kiev till you been serve under restrain more then 104 hours. So I warn you last time - do not speak in court till you given a permission or I will fine you.

(ooc: if you think that some procedure of trial according game rules are violated you must address to administration of the game. Here are the rules of restrain: http://wiki.medieval-europe.eu/index.php?title=Restrain)

(RIP) Radu Bradu

• General group
« Reply #9 on: 02 March, 2016, 03:27:24 PM »
 Shut up, liar and slave of kievan rules! You dont have permission to speak, you must wait for the defender speech, than you can speak.
« Last Edit: 02 March, 2016, 06:11:14 PM by Radu Bradu »

(RIP) Dragan Shuysky

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #10 on: 02 March, 2016, 03:34:42 PM »
Only the Magistrate, Prosecutor, Defendant, appointed Prosecution Barrister, or appointed Defense Attorney and called Witnesses may speak during a trial. Whoever speaks without permission can be fined 100 silver coins at the Judge's discretion, and they could be even punished for breaking forum rules. The fine will be collected by Guglielmo di Valenza, by force if needed.

I fine you for 100 silver for violation of court order.

(RIP) Vladimir Cheshirev

• General group
« Reply #11 on: 02 March, 2016, 03:36:03 PM »
Can I speak already, Your Honor?

(RIP) Dragan Shuysky

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #12 on: 02 March, 2016, 03:37:37 PM »
Yes Your Holiness, you can present the accusations.

(RIP) Radu Bradu

• General group
« Reply #13 on: 02 March, 2016, 03:43:20 PM »
OOh, come on! Only 100 silver coins?

Your HoliLess, you cant say anything!
« Last Edit: 02 March, 2016, 04:14:15 PM by Radu Bradu »

(RIP) Vladimir Cheshirev

• General group
« Reply #14 on: 02 March, 2016, 04:25:30 PM »
Your Honor,

As one of violations is done against the Holy Patriarchal Church according Laws of Kiev I will present the Prosecution in this Trial.

Defendant will be accused by me in violation of 3 paragraphs of Laws of Grand Principality of Kiev:

1. Violation of Section III. Citizenship.

Every foreign citizen has the right to ask the Grand Prince of Kiev or a Chancellor for a citizenship explaining the reasons beforehand.

The candidate shall receive a written response from the Grand Prince or a Chancellor within 3 days with either affirmative or a negative answer.

If a citizenship is obtained not according to said procedure it is considered a Minor Crime but the punishment can be accompanied by banishment.

As you can see Defendant initially is born in Turnu which never been part of Grand Principality of Kiev, also we have many witnesses what Defendant was with Flandrian citizenship several days ago.

Not Princess nor Chancellor (as I am the Chancellor of Kiev) were not asked for or give such a permission by Radu Bradu. So taken Kievan citizenship was against the law and is categorized as Minor Crime.

Minor Crime - fine up to 200 silver coins and/or 1 day of imprisonment

2. Violation of  Section VII. Religion.

An attempt to spread heresy at the territory of Kiev's Principality by words or by building heretic temples, or by destroying Patriarchal temples, is considered a high treason and is reviewed in the court as a Capital Offence.

We have witness (Diakonos Fyodor Romodanovsky) who see Defendant to damage the Chapel in Kiev.

By doing so Defendant perform  a Capital Offence.

Capital Offence - fine up to 1000 silver coins and/or up to 3 days of imprisonment.
+ compensation for damages and time needed for their repair.

3. Violation of Section VI. Natural resources exploitation.

There are no direct evidences that Defendant extract resources on Kievan territory but the fact that he change his citizenship and was spotted with extraction tools in his hand are indirect evidence for such intentions.

It is forbidden to extract natural resources, buy farms and fields without a written permission in a sealed scroll from the Grand Prince of Kiev, a Senechal, or a local Vassal. The permission may cover a particular region, particular site, or particular farm.

An evidence to violating this article can be:
- wearing appropriate tools at the region's territory;
- investigation and documented report;
- any other legal evidence of extracting resources or attendant actions.

If this violation be acknowledged, Defendant will be responsible for committing of Severe Crime.

Severe Crime - fine up to 400 silver coins and/or up to 2 days of imprisonment

So if Defendent be found guilty by all 3 accusations , Prosecution will ask for him punishment containing 5 days in prison and fine of 1600 silver coins + compensation for damages, in size Your Honor decide.