Author Topic: Cappilla Comtal  (Read 1263 times)

(RIP) Ioans De Tata

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Beatae Chaterinae anuli anulifer
Cappilla Comtal
« on: 17 February, 2016, 03:22:28 AM »

Que feva Jaume Huguet pro salvatione animae suae.

« Last Edit: 06 January, 2017, 10:37:27 AM by Ioans De Tata »
Iohannes

(RIP) Ioans De Tata

• General group
Epifania en la Capella de Santa Agata en el Palau Reial Maior
« Reply #1 on: 17 February, 2016, 03:29:43 AM »

« Last Edit: 06 January, 2017, 10:36:17 AM by Ioans De Tata »
Iohannes

(RIP) Ioans De Tata

• General group
In memoriam ~ Adolf Bildt
« Reply #2 on: 05 January, 2017, 04:48:19 PM »
Upon my return to Barcelona, I was struck by the news that one good friend had passed.

A young man, his whole life still ahead, Adolf Mimir Bildt was taken from us in the night of the third of January, last of Octave of St.John.

This man was a philosopher, who belung to the school of the peripathetics, just as The philosopher, Aristoteles. In his undying aspiration for knowledge he found a quest that would guide him towards truth, whatever the cost. I knew him as a thinker, as a cheesemaker, and as friend, always ready to give counsel to his lord, and such I asked often, and many a time I was surprised by his acumen and commitment to justice. He used to say: "Libertas perfundet omnia luce".

Adolf was born in the north, in Scandza, wherefrom he migrated, in the hope of attaining more knowledge than could be found in those frozen lands. He found me as mentor, and he said so, that had we not met, he would have lost the will to live, and died, picking venomous mushrooms in Austragotalante. Having seen his possibilities, I did grant him scholarship in the University of Valencia, and put him forth to be judge, for to train him in the art of law. Being an honourable man, he would still have preferred, always not to be bothered by the act of judgement, for it is said, that the righteous shall rejoin Tehos in Heaven, and those that have judged, shall be denied entry to life everlasting.

I have known him as a mystic and recluse, when he dwelt upon a bank of the river Beso, and when he pondered upon the essence of Tehos and the Logos, and always fully and wholly. He had seen, of the mysteries of Tehos, but did not partake in the consolation of faith, instead choosing his path towards enlightenment, and shone as a light in the dark, just as those great men that wander the banks of the river Styx, deprived of the lord's mercy, and yet committed to Him in full. Is it not said, that the brightest of lights is the one which burns twice as fast?

Having not seen the light of Tehos, he remained unbaptised, thus his soul is forever condemned to wander through the Limbus, wherein are the souls of those who are not saved, but did not sin.
To such, a burial in consecrated grounds is prohibited. But he was of Barcelona, refuge and shelter to those in need, abandoned and landless.

Each life is precious, and each soul worth fighting for, as teach the Scriptures.

Agnus Thei, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona ei requiem, sempiternam.
Et Lux aeterna, luceat ei.

Let it be so, I pray, lighting a candle before the Altar of the Epiphany, as we enter the night of that holy vigil.

« Last Edit: 06 January, 2017, 10:47:02 AM by Ioans De Tata »
Iohannes