Author Topic: [RP] Faith in England  (Read 1031 times)

(RIP) Alexander Holt

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Freedom, justice, and progress.
[RP] Faith in England
« on: 10 January, 2016, 01:48:50 AM »
Alexander was determined to be baptized in the faith of Teos, but there were many hurdles he had to overcome.  First, there was no church of Teos in England.  Nowhere to be found.  In fact, several had mentioned that it was taboo to mention spreading of the faith or the insinuation of building a church structure outside of the Paganism faith.  This did not deter him though.  He wrote a letter to the church hoping to find some answers.

To whom it may concern:

I would like to be baptized in the Teological Roman Church and continue to build upon the foundation of my faith that I was introduced to as a child by my family.  I have met a crossroads due to the fact there is no church in England.  I have been advised to travel to Paris and seek baptism; however, my duties and responsibilities in England do not afford me the liberty to travel at this time. 

I would like to assist the church with finding an appropriate site, resource collection, and construction of a parish structure in England.  Please grant me counsel as to how to proceed.

Thank you for your attention on this matter.

~ A.
Guard Captain (Jan 1316)

Sisto V

• General group
Re: [RP] Faith in England
« Reply #1 on: 10 January, 2016, 03:39:40 AM »
Cardinal de' Pimpi wanted to help the young Captain, but he didn't know very well the religious situation of England.
He promised to himself to study and find a way to let this young man follow the Light of Tehos.
Maybe the King and Queen of England, who had recently been baptized to the True Faith and got married in the Law of Tehos, could help the young guy in finding his way to the Lord.
Sommo Pontefice di Santa Romana Chiesa
Rettore del Pontificio Seminario Teologico di Roma

picture removed by CrazyToe
signature was not edited despite friendly request

(RIP) David von Habsburg

• General group
  • Honour: 1
  • The world is not enough
« Reply #2 on: 11 January, 2016, 10:53:39 AM »
/meanwhile in Genoa/

Cardinal David opens a letter from an informant, asking him about the Teological Church's plans for England. David puts the letter down, and proceeds to consult with the clergy. As he writes the letters, he thinks to himself "It is incredibly important for the Church to have a presence in as many places as possible. Whether we have the resources to place a new church and keep it active is another question."

(RIP) Alexander Holt

• General group
  • Freedom, justice, and progress.
« Reply #3 on: 18 February, 2016, 07:03:00 PM »
To whom it may concern:

Has there been any progress in finding devout persons willing to lead the construction of a parish in England for the Teological Church?  I would like to become baptized in the faith, and my duties currently prevent me from traveling to France for baptism.  Also, when I decide to marry, I would rather it be conducted in England rather than overseas. 

Please let me know how I can best assist with the construction of a parish in England, and how I can serve (besides becoming a priest).
Thank you for your response.

~ A. Holt
Guard Captain of London