Author Topic: Citzens of Scotland, answer the call of development!  (Read 806 times)

(RIP) Evaine Madsen

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Citzens of Scotland, answer the call of development!
« on: 05 January, 2016, 06:52:28 PM »
~You find a fancy letter posted to a tree in the region of Carrick. It reads...~

Good day to you my fellow kins men and women of Scotland!

I call to you today that you may bless all of Scotland with what shop services you offer, and in what region. This is an effort to better gauge the economic structure of Scotland as a whole so that we citizens of Scotland can identify what regions need which supplies as well as allow our newer citizens to see what crafts are in demand.

So please, answer the call of your fellow country woman to share your economic details so that we may help to better understand and develop all of Scotland.

I will do my best to stay vigilant and keep this listing up to date daily. So take a form, fill it out, and add it to this posting. Thanks!

~Below, you find a basket full of forms where you can opt to fill out some details. There is another basket on the side for returning finished survey papers~

Your name:

Your shop(s) type and region(s):

If you do not own a shop, what shop are you trying to create and where?

Thank you for filling out this survey. Your contribution shall help in the development of an economic structured map of Scotland!

~You think to yourself... should I fill one out? As you think on it... you noticed nearby another posting that seems to be a list which keeps growing larger with time~

(OOC: Link to Kyle Grahams Resource Map--->  http://rpforum.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/topic,14420.0.html   I love the map of Scotland. Yes, there is a wyrld map... but having one dedicated to Scotland is much easier to navigate and see for our newer citizens)

« Last Edit: 05 January, 2016, 07:05:58 PM by Evaine Madsen »

(RIP) Evaine Madsen

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: Citzens of Scotland, answer the call of development!
« Reply #1 on: 05 January, 2016, 06:53:18 PM »
~Pulls out a survey and fills it out with pride~

Your name: Evaine Madsen

Your shop(s) type and region(s): None yet

If you do not own a shop, what shop are you trying to create and where? Distillery in Carrick

Thank you for filling out this survey. Your contribution shall help in the development of an economic structured map of Scotland!

~She returns the survey to a nearby basket labelled for finished survey papers~

(RIP) Thomas Harris

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 05 January, 2016, 08:57:03 PM »
Thomas Harris,  Farmer-Innkeeper, FIFE

I bake Scottish bread.  Sticks to your ribs.  Puts hair on your chest.  Proudly made with OATMEAL.  I would wave the flag, except I am wearing it.

(RIP) Ake Gyllenstierna

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #3 on: 05 January, 2016, 09:13:32 PM »
~get  survey and after think  about ~

Your name: Ake Gyllenstierna

Your shop(s) type and region(s): None yet

If you do not own a shop, what shop are you trying to create and where? carpenter in carrick or a blacksmith in buchan

My objective is to make the  finest tools that  the scotlands  need to develop XD but to make most of the tools this two shops are needed

~He  returns the survey holping  for a best future ~

(RIP) Crimthann Eraird

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #4 on: 02 February, 2016, 06:38:40 AM »
HI

Crimthann Eraird - still yet to fully find my place yet.

Aiming at present for Carrick and I will work towards a Carpenter or Tailor.

So Suggestions welcome.

Polite ones would be appreciated as well.

CE