Author Topic: ooc: game help - aide de jeu  (Read 1400 times)

(RIP) Sofie Falkenburg

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • ~ Fairplay ~
    • ME Sofie Falkenburg
ooc: game help - aide de jeu
« on: 11 December, 2015, 12:52:46 PM »
GAME MENU - MENU DE JEU

help for new inhabitants:

First of all I strongly recommend you to go through the tutorial. It really is helpfull for getting started ingame. It gives you silver coins and a pair of shoes.
If you are asked to chop wood for the tutorial, head to Evreux, the region southeast of Avranches. There you will find a forest. Don’t forget your hatchet and also take some food with you, otherwise you might be stuck with no energy and won’t be able to travel back to the capital.

The ME Wiki also has a short beginner guide for you.

1. Regularly check your event logs, where you will read about important happenings concerning your char. Within the first days you will receive an invitation to a group for newborns, the Lyceum. You will find this invitation in your events, where you can and should accept the invitation. In case of questions use the message option of that group to contact your fellow inhabitants and the chancellor.

2. vote every day (two voting possibilities), 3 times for money (up to an age of 90 days) and 2 times for energy (15 energy in total)

3. With silver coins you buy goods from the market, they are the official currency here. Doubloons are a special currency which can be bought for hard money and with which you can buy special bonus pakets.

4. Within the first 30 days you can change your stat points. But this can only be done once! For certain political positions you need charisma, fighters of course need strength and dexterity, here are two examples:
soldier 14 STR 12 DEX 7 INT 6 CONS 1 CHAR
vassal/judge 14 STR 7 DEX 1 INT 6 CONS 12 CHAR
This is the wiki page for the attributes.

5. Meet fellow citizens or players from all over ME in the chat, there are many older players who gladly help in case of questions. But please keep in mind that there are players from all time zones, you might not always be able to meet ‘the bunch’.

6. Read the wiki!
It definitely will help with many questions, even if it won’t be able to explain everything ;)

7. In case you decide that this game is not yours, please do not leave without donating your belongings to the castle or palace. We try to support everyone and it would be sad seeing material being dumped into nowhere in case you won't log in anymore. Thank you for your understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aide pour les nouveaux citoyens:

Tout d'abord, je vous recommande de passer le tutorial. C’ est vraiment d’un grand secours. Il vous donne de l'argent et une paire de chaussures.
Si vous êtes invité à couper du bois pour le tutoriel, allez à Evreux, la région sud-est de Avranches. Vous y trouverez une forêt. N’oubliez pas votre hache et aussi prennez un peu de nourriture avec vous, sinon vous pourriez être coincé avec aucune énergie et ne sera pas en mesure de retourner à la capitale.

Le ME Wiki aussi a une breve aide pour vous.

1. Voyez votre liste des événements regulairement, où vouz trouvez des événements importantes pour votre char. Dans les premiers jours vouz recevez une invitation pour unde groupe des nouveaux inhabitants, le Lyceum. Vouz trouverez cette invitation dans vos événements, où vous pouvez et devez accepter l'invitation. En cas des questions utilisez l'option de message de cette groupe pour contacter vos concitoyens et votre chancelier.

2. votez chaque jour (deux possibilités de vote), 3 fois pour l'argent (jusqu'à l'âge de 90 jours) et 2 fois pour l'énergie (total 15 points d'énergie)

3. Vous achetez des marchandises du marché avec les deniers, ils sont le monnaie officiel ici. Doubloons sont de monnaie special que vous pouvez acheter avec de monnaie forte et avec lequel vous pouvez acheter des bonus.

4. Dans les 30 premiers jours, vous pouvez modifier vos attributs. Mais cela peut être fait une fois seulement! Pour certaines positions vous avez besoin de charisme, de combattants bien sûr besoin de force et de dextérité, voici deux exemples:
soldat 14 STR 12 DEX 7 INT 6 CONS 1 CHAR
vassaux / STR juge 14 7 DEX 1 INT 6 CONS 12 CHAR
Ici est la page wiki pour les attributs.

5. Rencontrez concitoyens ou des joueurs de tout ME dans le chat, il ya beaucoup de joueurs plus âgés qui aident volontiers en cas de questions. Mais s'il vous plaît rappelez qu'il ya des joueurs de tous les fuseaux horaires, vous pourriez ne pas toujours être en mesure de recontrer beaucoup de gens.

6. Lisez le wiki !
Il va certainement aider avec beaucoup de questions, même si ce peut pas repondre à toutes vos questions ;)

7. En cas vous décidez que ce jeu ne vous appartient pas, s'il vous plaît ne partez pas sans don vos biens au château ou un palais. Nous essayons de soutenir tout le monde et il serait triste quand vos matériaux se dissipent part dans le cas vous ne connectez plus. Merci de votre compréhension.
« Last Edit: 19 May, 2016, 08:22:34 PM by Sofie Falkenburg »

(RIP) Sofie Falkenburg

• General group
  • ~ Fairplay ~
    • ME Sofie Falkenburg
Re: ooc: game help - aide de jeu
« Reply #1 on: 27 December, 2015, 10:08:45 PM »
map of the Normandy - carte de la Normandie

Here you find the map of entire ME.
Ici vous trouvez la carte de tout ME.

(RIP) Sofie Falkenburg

• General group
  • ~ Fairplay ~
    • ME Sofie Falkenburg
« Reply #2 on: 20 January, 2016, 12:00:09 PM »
WORKSHOPS / WORK CONTRACTS

In case you have a lvl2 workshop, you can hire workers to make them earn some silver and get newborns away from cleaning prisons only ;)

NOTE: your employees have NO access to your shop inventory, unless you grant them expressively. They only have the possibility to craft items.

In order to issue a work contract, go to the town crier.

choose [work and commerce] from the menu

and add a new message

Choose the title for your message, indicate the structure for which you seek help, set number of days (max. 30 days) and hourly wage, if you wish add some more text, click "add" and ready.

Those who want to work in your workshop have to accept that work offer also by going to the town crier, choose your message and accept.

Keep in mind to deposit enough silver coins in the shop inventory, because payment will be done automatically after a workshift has been finished.
The produced goods are automatically deposited in your shop inventory, raws are taken from there, so always see to it that you will have enough stock.

Farms and fields work the same way.

[French version will follow.]

Roberto Alfaro

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #3 on: 20 January, 2016, 02:48:12 PM »

Excellent work done, Sofie Falkenburg!
This "game help" post is adequately detailed and very informative to new and old players.
This knowledge provided can reaffirm new players the good choice they made for this game and to remain in Medieval Europe for a longer time to come.

---------------

Ottimo lavoro svolto , Sofie Falkenburg !
Questo post " gioco di aiuto " è sufficientemente dettagliata e molto informativo per vecchi e nuovi giocatori.
Questa conoscenza fornita può riaffermare i nuovi giocatori la buona scelta hanno fatto per questo gioco e per restare in Europa medievale per un tempo più lungo per venire.

----------------

Excellent travail, Sofie Falkenburg !
Ce poste " aide de jeu " est suffisamment détaillé et très instructif pour les joueurs nouveaux et anciens .
Cette connaissance a fourni les nouveaux joueurs peuvent réaffirmer le bon choix fait pour ce jeu et de rester dans l'Europe médiévale pour une plus longue période à venir.