Author Topic: [CLOSED]Wallachia vs Stefan Borsa  (Read 2628 times)

(RIP) Serafin Farac

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Re: [CLOSED]Wallachia vs Stefan Borsa
« Reply #15 on: 09 November, 2015, 05:02:07 PM »
Dear sirs,

So the "criminal" supposed to be in the region of Constanta in the first place, An Guglielmo, Stefan was not in Constanta, so you can't say that "The Criminal has been brought back to Constanta."
As I said in the first place, the "criminal" supposed to be in Constanta, not In Turnu. Of the Judge in Turnu not in Constanta, and this trial supposed to be closed long ago, and Stefan Borsa released.

So  Guglielmo Di Valenza please make order in this Trial.

Regards,
Serafin Farac

sunchaser_general

« Reply #16 on: 09 November, 2015, 05:42:31 PM »
Dear sirs,

So the "criminal" supposed to be in the region of Constanta in the first place, An Guglielmo, Stefan was not in Constanta, so you can't say that "The Criminal has been brought back to Constanta."
As I said in the first place, the "criminal" supposed to be in Constanta, not In Turnu. Of the Judge in Turnu not in Constanta, and this trial supposed to be closed long ago, and Stefan Borsa released.

So Guglielmo Di Valenza please make order in this Trial.

Regards,
Serafin Farac

The opened ticket didn't say anything about location, he mentioned restrain period (BTW it was not opened by you and I won't accept anymore tickets opened by people that is not directly involved in the trial).

Beside this, The Judge already answered to you. The restriction is only on Judge, The criminal is infact free to roam inside the Kingdom.

@Omar Yusuf Ibn Al-khattab: Is the criminal imprisoned or not?

Theodor Svetoslav

• General group
« Reply #17 on: 09 November, 2015, 05:46:15 PM »
I am very confused what are the correct rules after this trial and reading Wiki rules. Clearly we need better clear rules for trials.I know my post isnt in place and i will delete it if needed after admins read it.
Тоз, който падне в бой за свобода, той не умира...

sunchaser_general

« Reply #18 on: 09 November, 2015, 05:51:51 PM »
Trials are complicated but there are always people that just want to mess around.

(RIP) Serafin Farac

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #19 on: 09 November, 2015, 07:03:13 PM »
Guglielmo Di Valenza, as you can see I'm taking part of the Trial, please read it well. You wrote on the trial, not at the ticket, so we are talking about the trial. I ask you kindly to make order in this Trial not ticket, because something is wrong. We needed your decision. We all know that you favoring some groups of people, is not the first time, but now in the last moment you can make the correct decision. People read this trial and see that the rules are not very clear, as you said 3 different places on wiki 3 different information, you said that the "criminal" should be in Constanta, but he is not, but is incriminated for this. You say that is correct for us? To take into consideration only the things that pleasing you? As Theodor Svetoslav said, is confused, and your only defence is that we are people that we want to mess around, and trials are complicated? Yes trials are complicated even for you, I can see that for sure.

So Mister Guglielmo Di Valenza do not be so spiteful when someone tell you that something is wrong and you need to make order, because is your duty.

I know that you will ban me, because that is your logic and defence in front of so many people.

PS: Is a very attractive game but with people like you, a lot of us will quit, and that is sad.

Regards,
Serafin Farac

sunchaser_general

« Reply #20 on: 09 November, 2015, 07:13:54 PM »
I won't ban you Serafin. Will clear up the off messages in this trial in 24 hours. Judge, please apply your punishment.
The wiki will be cleared up (the 48 hours thing only, the other things are clear for me.)

TOPIC LOCKED