Author Topic: Wallachia vs Serafin Farac  (Read 1670 times)

Omar Yusuf Ibn Al-khattab

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Wallachia vs Serafin Farac
« on: 07 October, 2015, 03:42:34 PM »
By the power of Law given to Wallachians by Her Majesty Queen Alisa Dvachevska and by power of Order blessed of Our Triune God, High Court of Wallachia by own initiative start this prosecution against crimes committed by Serafin Farac.

Serafin Farac is accused of violating of Laws of Wallachia for Occupation Period.

Prosecution will be represented by Fyodor Romodanovsky. He have 24 hours to present accusations and his evidences.

In the same time I ask accused side to name a person who will represent him in the court.

(RIP) Fyodor Romodanovsky

• General group
Re: Wallachia vs Serafin Farac
« Reply #1 on: 07 October, 2015, 07:00:28 PM »
Your Honor,

I am standing here today with intention to accuse Serafin Farac, citizen of Wallachia, in violation of  Laws of Wallachia for Occupation Period and to prove this accusation indisputably with evidences.

Prosecution will try to prove in front of this court that Serafin Farac violate following paragraph of the law:

From this moment City of Turnu is declared closed. It is forbidden for any follower of Pagan Heresy to cross the citywalls of Turnu without permission of Queen of Wallachia or her Chancellor.

For proving that I will present documents which show us that accused person is Believer of Pagan Heresy and was captured in Turnu where he is till now.

Both documents are issues on 6th of October this year as can be seen on them.

As Chancellor of the kingdom or Her Majesty do not receive any request for granting permission and do not grant such a permission, it is obvious violation of Occupational Law.

The Prosecution ask for maximal penalty - 1000 sp fine and 3 days in prison.

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 09 October, 2015, 12:10:15 PM »
Defendant have 24 hours to prove his innocence. IF he do not attend the court in this 24 hour he will be automatically pronounced guilty and will receive punishment asked by Prosecution

(RIP) Serafin Farac

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #3 on: 09 October, 2015, 05:32:36 PM »
Your honor,

I will represent myself in this trial.

As Jesus said "give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and give to God what belongs to God."

Taking into consideration that the Pantheon is located in Turnu, we could say that you can't ban the Pagan people to pray to their gods. And this paragraph of the occupation Law shouldn't be promulgated.
In other perspective this paragraph of the occupation Law is not clear or complete. I do not see anywhare not even a paragraph regarding to some terms, only that if you are pagan you will be seen as a criminal. This imposed law, violate the right to believe. Yes "Believe", belive is the first word and the first feeling that we learn since we are todlers.

I consider that you can't ban a nation from their lands on religion basis. We can do more than this, we have rationality, due to the rationality we are different from animals. Yes I understand that Wallachia was occupied, but we are brave, we believe in us, in our strenght, in our God, we fight wars, so is despicable that someone could banish a nation based on the religion considering that the Pantheon and the core of a religion is situated in Turnu. I, and I'm sure that I'm not alone that consider this is a knavish action to do.

Also the paragraph sounds like this: "It is forbidden for any follower of Pagan Heresy to cross the citywalls of Turnu without permission of Queen of Wallachia or her Chancellor."
In definition the cross the city walls mean that you must enter the city. When the invaders come to my lands I was in Turnu, so by deffinition I do not cross any city walls, I was there. Please see my events for the period when this new Law was implemented (Proclaimed on: 26-Sep-1315, 02:48:10):
29-Sep-1315, 00:10:01   You started sleeping in: Large wooden house (Energy recovery: 10,6101941264 energy points per hour).
29-Sep-1315, 00:10:01   You have used up n. 1 Cheese.
29-Sep-1315, 00:10:01   You have used up n. 1 Cheese.
29-Sep-1315, 00:10:01   You have completed a session of study or training (hours: 9, course: Retorica and Grammar).
28-Sep-1315, 15:09:45   You started a studying/training session for course: Retorica and Grammar
25-Sep-1315, 20:39:02   You woke up and recuperated 100% Energy.
25-Sep-1315, 16:15:02   You started sleeping in: Large wooden house (Energy recovery: 10,2443253634 energy points per hour).
25-Sep-1315, 16:15:02   You have used up n. 1 Cheese.
25-Sep-1315, 16:15:02   You have completed a session of study or training (hours: 9, course: Retorica and Grammar).
25-Sep-1315, 07:14:37   You started a studying/training session for course: Retorica and Grammar
24-Sep-1315, 21:01:02   You woke up and recuperated 100% Energy.
24-Sep-1315, 16:39:01   You started sleeping in: Large wooden house (Energy recovery: 10,317499116 energy points per hour).
24-Sep-1315, 16:39:01   You have used up n. 1 Cheese.
24-Sep-1315, 16:39:01   You have completed a session of study or training (hours: 9, course: Retorica and Grammar).

So at the moment when the Law was promulgated I was in Turnu studying and sleeping, and I do not consider that I cross the city walls of Turnu.

Considering the words above I consider that the law which is implemented and imposed in Wallachia is not founded, and I consider myself NOT GUILTY.

Also I ask for pecuniary damages worth 1000 sc.

Kind Regards,
Serafin Farac

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #4 on: 10 October, 2015, 01:33:20 AM »
Prosecution have 24 hours for closing remarks.

(RIP) Fyodor Romodanovsky

• General group
« Reply #5 on: 10 October, 2015, 06:38:20 AM »
You Honor,

I am not familiar with pagan herecy and dont know who are Jesus and Caesar and which of all their gods accused have in mind, but I think that in our case his believes and delusions have no place. So I will continue with the facts.

It is possible that the gap in the law mentioned by accused have a place to be, and Prosecution will accept non-guilty verdict if accused provide the court with documentary evidences that he was not leave or enter TURNU city-walls in period from 29 september till 6 october.  In that case Occupational government will give Serafin Farac 3 days to leave the city. In case he don`t do so he will be banished from the country.

In case that Serafin Farac refuse or not able to provide the court with documentary evidences, Prosecution will continue to ask for maximum penalty.

(RIP) Serafin Farac

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #6 on: 10 October, 2015, 10:50:49 AM »
You Honor,

Please find the proof that I not leave or enter TURNU city-walls in period from 29 September till 6 October:

I will maintain my demands of 1000 sc for pecuniary damages and for the fact that from 6 October I could not do any action because I was restrain. For this fact I demand the right to remain, enter or leave the great city of Turnu.
Also I demand that the paragraph regarding the religion to be repeal.

Kind Regards,
Serafin Farac

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #7 on: 10 October, 2015, 12:06:07 PM »
Thank you, mylords, for your remarks.

I have considered all presented evidences and points of view. As accused fulfilled the conditions presented by Prosecution, I will consider that we can close the case. I am pronouncing Accused NON GUILTY and order him to be released from restrain.

As even if accused is non guilty by the letter of law he violate its spirit and will be freed only because he exploit the gap in the text of the law. Because of that I decide what plead for compensation have no ground and will be denied by this court.

By this I declare this court session closed.