Author Topic: Concilio di Sjaelland /council of Sjaelland  (Read 13176 times)

(RIP) Axel Richard von Fersen-Bourbon

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Re: Concilio di Sjaelland /council of Sjaelland
« Reply #120 on: 22 October, 2015, 10:26:16 AM »
Axel did not answer immediately when the Supreme Pontiff called his name. The office that was about to be given to him was a sensitive one, and I knew he should have been at his very best not to disappoint the Holy Father, the Church and Teos.
Before he could answer something, some others of the council fathers had spoken. He listened carefully while Father Janus Valerius was talking, and at once he took some of the parchments and the ink, which was laying on the desk in front of him and began to write feverishly. Every now and then he stopped, nodding to what the cleric of Ile de France was saying. Once the reverend father had finished, asking for his opinion, Axel just nodded and with a slight smile on his lips.

He kept listening and writing while the other clergymen were expressing their opinions and point of views. Axel was apparently just taking notes of their speeches.
Once the cardinal Adelmannsfelden had finished his speech and had sat down, Axel stood up. On his desk there was an enveloped parchment.

"Most Holy One, I humbly accept the heavy burden of the office that Your Holiness has assigned to me. I pray Teos, Our Merciful Lord, to guide me and to always support me in applying, on His behalf and on behalf of His Holy Church, His Justice.
I have made a first draft of the Statute you asked for, Holy Father. I have listened carefully to the opinions of my cherished brethren and I have tried to collect them all in this Statute. It is obviously just a first draft, but if Your Holiness would be so kind to examine it...
"

That said, he called a clerk and handed him the scroll in order to bring it to the Supreme Pontiff.

Matteo Lubiani

• General group
« Reply #121 on: 23 October, 2015, 12:53:02 PM »
Il Papa resto sorpreso che Axel avesse già realizzato una bozza dello statuto. Questo dimostrava che aveva preso la giusta decisione nel volere lui in codesto ruolo.
Prese la pergamena e la lesse. Mentre leggeva annuiva ai vari punti, ritenendosi molto soddisfatto.

Monsignor Axel,
Sono felice della scelta fatta nell'affidarti il ruolo di Grande Inquisitore. Sono certo che svolgerai al meglio il tuo ruolo. A fine concilio daremo subito vita al tribunale di cui tu sarai responsabile.

Detto ciò il Papa tornò a rivolgersi a tutto il concilio:
Figli miei,
siamo ormai all'epilogo di questo concilio. Vi chiedo solo di affrontare una ultima questione:
La chiesa ha la possibilità di amministrare delle terre, gestendone l'economia e la legge. Vorrei sapere se il concilio è concorde che le terre, cedute o affidate alla Chiesa, possano essere da noi tenute e gestite nella Gloria di Teos Padre e di Imannuel Suo Figlio.

Con quest'ultimo punto, ricordandosi di come alla Chiesa furono affidate delle terre in Nord Italia, decise di sentire il parere del clero per coinvolgere tutti nel cambiamento che la Chiesa sta vivendo.

The Pope else surprised that Axel had already made a draft statute. This showed that he had made the right decision in wanting him in Codest role.
He took the parchment and read it. As he read nodding at various points, considering very satisfied.

Monsignor Axel,
I'm happy with the choice made as I entrust the role of the Grand Inquisitor. I am sure you w
ill play your role better. At the end of the council immediately give life to the court where you will be responsible.

That said, the Pope looked back at all the council:
Sons,
we are now the epilogue of this council. I ask only to face one last question:
The church has the ability to administer the land, managing the economy and the law. I wonder if the Council agrees that the lands, transferred or entrusted to the Church, can be held and managed by us in the glory of the Father Teos .

With this last point, remembering how the Church was entrusted lands in northern Italy, he decided to seek the advice of the clergy to involve everyone in the change that the Church is living.

(RIP) Lusyfir Alghurab

• General group
« Reply #122 on: 23 October, 2015, 02:52:10 PM »
If a landowner gives us land, it would be a pity to refuse it. We can work the land we are given and get resources from it, that can be used for the church and for all the believers of Theos.

(RIP) Axel Richard von Fersen-Bourbon

• General group
« Reply #123 on: 23 October, 2015, 09:34:29 PM »
Axel stood up once again to express his opinion to the Supreme Pontiff and to the whole council.

"Holy Father, I believe whatever needs to be done to improve and increase the glory of the Church, must be done. Our Holy Church should represent on Earth the Glory of Our Almighty Lord Teos in Heaven. If you, as vicar of Our Savior Immanuel on this Earth, and successor of Rocco, believe that owning lands may improve the condition of Our Holy Mother Church, then we should follow this path.
It is certain we should not yearn to own lands for ourselves, but for the a major glory of Teos and His Church and to offer a sanctuary to those who are fleeing, and to hold out a merciful land to those of have been persecuted due to their faith
".

He sat down again, a little bit off.

(RIP) Karmilw Al-Dharna

• General group
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #124 on: 24 October, 2015, 04:32:10 PM »
I agree with my superiors , I am convinced that if we have the opportunity we have to exploit the land always and only according to the Will of Teos

Alexander VII

• General group
  • Honour: 1
  • When sinking, PRAY! -While good hands bail water!
« Reply #125 on: 24 October, 2015, 07:40:03 PM »
Janus was never short of amazed when such circumstances came, like miracles from out of nothing.
In many ways this providence appeared as a gift both timely and prudent sent from Logos Himself. Janus was stunned for a moment as a vision of a thriving community without a wall around it traded in plenty and exported the faith and good blessings of their labors.

I am having a vision now, not of a grand state founded by the church, but a just and comely haven. Here we could centralize the gifts and generous donations from our craftsmen and our faithful, as Theos touches each to provide. Here too we might consider a retreat, to allow some of those who may not yet be convinced to adopt the tonsure of priesthood but who might be thinking to do so. What better way to learn the scriptures and the path, but to live them in a community built on the faith? Perhaps even a retreat when one of us wishes the peace of contemplation or meditation.

There too is a good place to provide a common defense and rally for any who have adopted a path of non-violence when our hasty monarchs forget the articles of Theos and make war upon each other. Not every soul is of the temperament to gird a sword and draw blood. Many are best in peace as shepherds and keepers of field and orchards. A good and godly task those are too.

Last, this will further the economic frame we have just approved here in council. Perhaps even a central rally point for those we have asked to help defend and rebuild the regions under strife in our diocese across the land. A place for training in the defense and training in the doctrines. Logos willing, a peaceful place of higher learning, such as an academy? While the students of all these see what Theos Will can provide for those who truly accept The Immanuelle as their savior!

Janus stopped and stood there a moment, overcome at the image of what could be....
By the time he registered some of the looks he was getting, and heard the small throat clearing polite coughs around him, he had been silent for a brief but awkward  time. Imagining how he looked he slowly relaxed the muscles of his face so that he was simply smiling and not grinning like a thrall. He stood taller and firmly replied to the actual question.

If the Supreme Pontiff affirms the use of the lands granted the church, then I cannot do less than believe he speaks from guidance from either The Logos, Sephiroth, Theos, or even the influence of Blessed Saint Rocco, Himself. The circumstance is much too great a blessing to ignore. The church should gladly accept and use these lands as Heaven guides us. Only fools ever ignored or neglected the gifts that Heaven gave them, in our scriptures. when they did, they lost those blessings and proved the flaw in their faithfulness.

I say move forward with these donations and make use, I also ask those of you gathered here who have not spoken, to agree. The Logos has His reasons and we should not waste His gifts.

Janus sat down and pondered the vision in silence, beginning to imagine how his vision might actually take shape. To him it was as if he had just been told he was to be an uncle and he imagined how the new life would develop and grow, in good and bad. In a word: Hope!
Faith Defines All Things; their remembrances clearly defined make them living custom.

Matteo Lubiani

• General group
« Reply #126 on: 27 October, 2015, 03:25:58 PM »
Il Pontefice si alzò per l'ultima volta:

Figli miei,
Dichiarò ufficialmente concluso il concilio.
Nei prossimi giorni provvederò a emanare un documento ufficiale che testimoni quanto qui abbiamo deciso.
Gli assenti ingiustificati saranno rimossi quanto prima dai loro ruoli.
Chiedo a tutti i presenti invece di continuare nell'ottimo lavoro svolto finora.

Che Teos sia sempre con tutti noi.

The Pope stood up for the last time:

My children,
Declared officially he concluded the council.
In the coming days I will to issue an official document as witnesses here we decided.
The unjustified absent will be removed as soon as possible from their roles.
I ask all present instead of continuing in the excellent work done so far.

Teos that is always with us all.