Author Topic: Claim on The Throne of Poland  (Read 1759 times)

Augustyn Zamoyski

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Claim on The Throne of Poland
« on: 27 September, 2015, 12:15:18 PM »
When I was young I went to Krakow to find my destiny but because the queen was too busy to lead a war against Kiev and do not care for poor nobleman like me and see me only as potential warrior in her army with only need to eat, train and fight, so I must seek for fortune in other countries. I have been in many places - I tried to help Wallahs in their strangle against revolutionary forces of Kievan guerrillas, I travel trading across Kiev, Bulgaria, Wallachia, Byzantine Empire and countries of Orient, I fight for many rulers as a mercenary, and now I have saved a little fortune and want to return to my homeland and to dedicate myself to rebirth of Poland.

As I know the main goal of rulers of Kiev is to dethrone queen Gwen. I see no evil from her and I know that she is a good person but her pride become the reason of so many troubles for my beloved country and she must abdicate to save Poland which could stop this war long ago as others countries do. But I fear it is too late for this and she will be removed by force by Kiev.

I have no army or royal blood to claim the throne but i love my fatherland and want to prevent it from total destruction. In last week I write to many rulers of this world to ask them for support not by army or money but by their connections, influence and support. Some of them distrust me and it is ok, I am not a public person and till now I do not perform nothing significant, there is no reason for them to trust me. But even if they do not trust me they grant me their advices and some of them even promise me to say a word in my support to queen of Kiev. For that I will be eternally grateful. But sooner or later I must to present my claim to people of Kiev by myself because now the fate of Poland is in their hands, so I think this is the right moment.

I ask people of Kiev to not destroy my country by merging or by putting on throne some puppet because if my country did something wrong to them we repay more then enough. Grant me the chance to lead my country and we can discuss fair terms of peaceful coexistence and stop this war which brought so much suffer to all european countries.

Alexej Shirinskij

• General group
Re: Claim on The Throne of Poland
« Reply #1 on: 27 September, 2015, 02:36:51 PM »
Dear Sir Augustine.
I read your story and concluded that you are a warrior. I have a question. You charismatic enough for the throne?

Augustyn Zamoyski

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 28 September, 2015, 01:07:32 AM »
Dear Sir Alexej,

I have all needed prerequisits.

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 28 September, 2015, 02:13:00 AM »
Greetings Augustyn.  And forgive me my rudeness, but are there any nobles who are involved in helping you to take over the throne of Poland? In case you do something bad or good for Poland, so these people will be associated with you and they can receive the consequences of your actions.

Augustyn Zamoyski

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #4 on: 28 September, 2015, 01:12:06 PM »
/OOC ON

I dont understand the question completely, but ... I had some friends come with me in the game but they are all dead now. May be if I become a king I will have more arguments to bring them back and invite more so we can rebuild Poland. Now I see no active players in the country and may be that is why it is crashed so easy.

Vlad Staurov

• General group
« Reply #5 on: 03 October, 2015, 07:25:31 PM »
Greetings lord Zamoyski,

When I was young I spent lot of time in Krakow because it was wrong time for Bohemia and due to 2 rebelions in short time and another silent rebelion in Progres, Prague was deserted and almost empty city.
Even later I was still doying bussines in Krakow. I made some trade and friend relations there.
I did not received your message, but my people told me about your interest in Poland.
I will ask my friends in Krakow, if they remember you and if they will accept you as the new king (honestly - they have no other choice  :) ).

I will accept any charismatic man or woman, who will be able to help to people in Krakow and in Poland. They suffered enough by this current anarhy and uncertainty.

As I mentioned I survived black times in Prague when I was born and it was hard time. Hard time for me and for all citizens so I know how it is.

If your plans with Poland are good, I will support you to raise Poland to a strong and peacefull kingdom. I am looking forwar in our trade cooperation as it was in the past.
Be sure, that on south has Poland a good neighbour and
I king of Bohemia can help you !

(RIP) Sofie Falkenburg

• General group
  • ~ Fairplay ~
    • ME Sofie Falkenburg
« Reply #6 on: 04 October, 2015, 12:15:26 AM »
With a faint smile Sofie listened to the news of the herolds telling about the young man Augustyn Zamoyski declaring himself ready to attend to the weal of Poland and about his success to arrange for an agreement with the Kievan rulers. The Queen of Austria remembered the letters Augustyn Zamoyski sent to her and she was glad that this respectful and friendly young man obviously succeeded with his plans. Now it had to prove that he would be the right person to rule over Poland.

She sent for her scribe and later that day a messenger was on his way to deliver a letter from Austria to Augustyn Zamoyski.

Augustyn Zamoyski

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #7 on: 04 October, 2015, 01:49:19 AM »
If your plans with Poland are good, I will support you to raise Poland to a strong and peacefull kingdom. I am looking forwar in our trade cooperation as it was in the past.
Be sure, that on south has Poland a good neighbour and
I king of Bohemia can help you !

I am glad to see that Poland have so many friends. Eventually so many friends take some our lands , I suppose as a token of their affection. I am starting to think that if Poland had less such good friends our country would be a bit bigger now.

Vlad Staurov

• General group
« Reply #8 on: 05 October, 2015, 06:45:01 PM »
Good joke :)
I will add 1 joke as well: We can not choose neighbours, we can choose friends.

Regarding Opava, it was agreed betwen queen of Poland and a former Bohemian king.
I added the second part - agreement with Kiev and other kingdoms, because some things has to be clarified (cleared).
After your coronation will be your people free to use this region (have cows, fields or shops). Consider this as an official promisse.