Author Topic: Recruiting office  (Read 1780 times)

Sigurd Tott

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Recruiting office
« on: 19 September, 2015, 08:38:04 PM »
Captain of Royal Army has put following announcements

Hello Danish folks, Army always looks fresh blood. If you are willing to serve country, i am also looking trusted man as a lieutenant. So if you think you are good in that position, reply here, and some specification why just you, also you needs to be citizen of Denmark, tell also how long you have been serve in army and all what you think its necessary that i know.

Halvor Olafsson

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: Recruiting office
« Reply #1 on: 20 September, 2015, 10:48:47 AM »
Halvor was going to the training court for the usual daily training when he saw an announcement by the Captain of the Guards , Lord Sigurd Tott .

He wrote a short message to the Captain .

" Captain Tott , I'm the man for you .
I serve the kingdom since longtime and I have always  been a good soldier , following the orders of my Captain for the good of the realm and the safety of Denmark . I will proud to serve you as your loyal lieutenant and to serve my kingdom and its army  , now and forever .
Glory to Denmark and to her Queen "

Then, he reached the tavern gor a glass of ale with his friends.

Sigurd Tott

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 22 September, 2015, 07:44:59 PM »
Captain Tott send runner to find Halvor to his office. While he is waiting him to arrive he do some paper works to be ready.

Halvor Olafsson

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #3 on: 28 September, 2015, 11:07:57 PM »
Halvor knocked to the door of Captain Tott office and entered in the room .

" My lord Captain , I'm here to obey to your orders . Were you looking for me ?" , he said , courteously .

Sigurd Tott

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #4 on: 04 October, 2015, 11:04:00 PM »
Yes i have looked you, are you willing to serve country in new position? To be my left hand, lieutenant of Sjaelland? If yes can you obey following

Mister Olafsson  , do you swear before the eyes of God and men to defend those who can't defend themselves , to defend your Queen, to protect all women and children , to obey to your Captain, your Lord vassall and to fight bravely when needed and do all tasks as are laid upon you, however hard or humble or dangerous they may be ?

Halvor Olafsson

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #5 on: 05 October, 2015, 10:01:47 AM »
" I do, Captain Tott , with all my courage, strenghtness and honor , Halvor answered, happy for the trust Captain Tott  was showing him .

Sigurd Tott

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #6 on: 06 October, 2015, 05:37:11 PM »
Welcome to work here in office, you have now keys to enter here.If possible we should try to arrange some recruit campaign.