Author Topic: To all native Wallahians  (Read 1762 times)

(RIP) Fyodor Romodanovsky

• General group
  • Honour: 0
To all native Wallahians
« on: 04 September, 2015, 01:55:09 PM »
"Dear representatives of Romanian community in Wallachia!

As the war conflict between Grand Principality of Kiev and Kingdom of Poland enters a final stage, our Patriarchal community would like to discuss with Romanians about conditions on which  the Wallachian Throne will be returned to its  true heirs. However, don’t be mistaken about this appeal, we are not yet ready to give independence to Wallachia. First of all, it is  important for us to know and see your interest and willingness to discuss the issue.

Not only the fate of the crown of Wallachia is in your hands, but it also might decide  a future of a next Romanian generation, who may be born on this land.

The Time has come to bury the Axe of war and hatred between our nations, which was forged by the fallen king Ionut Dorin.

With respect and humble waiting for the Romanian community representative.

Voivode of Wallachia
Grand Almoner of Patriarchal Church
Mao Chao"

All interested can conntact me, as His Magesty representative and  Chancellor of Kingdom of Walachia.

CrazyToe

• General group
  • disappointed little toe
Re: To all native Wallahians
« Reply #1 on: 06 September, 2015, 10:05:53 PM »
Anyone posting ooc remakrs here will be banned for 14 days. This is an RP section, keep that in mind. And ignoring my words will end up in longer forum suspension. If you want to discuss this ooc, do it in game related discussions.

Caradja Tzef

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: To all native Wallahians
« Reply #2 on: 19 October, 2015, 07:44:44 PM »
Dear sir,
As you can see our citizens are not interested in this matter. As part of Romanian citizens I'll try and start this surrender plan! Even if our position is weak in this negotiation, I will no answer well if you will start using bad language or inappropriate terms (see the local kingdom chat - post made by Svatomir Brodnik).

Hopefully we could work together well!

Long live Wallahia!
Traiasca Valahia!