Author Topic: [Tratado] Aliança entre o Reino de Portugal e o Reino de Roma  (Read 967 times)

Freyia Varano

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Ad astra per aspera!
Os Regentes Freyia Varano, por Portugal, e Palmerino Caracciolo, por Roma, assinaram  a 14 de Agosto de 1315 o seguinte tratado:

Article I: PACT OF ALLIANCE
The Kingdom of Rome and the Kingdom of Portugal are considered by this time allies. They undertake not to carry out any type of hostile action nor any aggression towards each other, and to cooperate diplomatically, economically and militarily.

Article II: ECONOMIC COOPERATION
The signatories undertake to promote economic and trade exchanges between their citizens with a tax system appropriate to the state of allies.

Article III: EXPLOITATION OF NATURAL RESOURCES
The citizens of the signatory Kingdoms are free to exploit the natural resources in the regions under the control of both Kingdoms. Prior to the extraction, the citizen must request written permission from the Regent and/or Vassal that controls the land. If said permission is denied and the citizen still illegally obtains resources, they must be returned to the kingdom that controls the land.

Article. IV: MUTUAL DEFENCE
If a signatory kingdom is attacked or under revolt, the other contractor must help the first kingdom. This aid must necessarily be carried through all means, political, diplomatic, economic and military. In case the attacker is an ally of the second kingdom, this one can decide to intervene only by diplomacy.

Por Portugal:

Eu, Freyia Aurora Varano, Rainha de Portugal e por direito representante dos verdadeiros Lusitanos, assino este Tratado em nome dos cidadãos Portugueses.*

I, Freyia Aurora Varano, Queen of Portugal and by right representative of the true Lusitanians, sign this treaty on behalf of the Portuguese citizens.

Gualtieri Colapesce

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Vina dant animos
Re: [Tratado] Aliança entre o Reino de Portugal e o Reino de Roma
« Reply #1 on: 15 August, 2015, 10:31:49 AM »
I, Palmerino Caracciolo, King of Romans, do hereby sign this treaty on behalf of the Kingdom of Roma and of Romans.