Author Topic: [ORP] SEcond Midsummer Festival Week - June, 22-28, 1315  (Read 15282 times)

Costance D'hauteville

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Every day, a great day !
Re: [ORP] SEcond Midsummer Festival Week - June, 22-28, 1315
« Reply #150 on: 20 July, 2015, 12:18:18 AM »
Now You understand my discomfort, my sweet Queen?[.

Costance listened to the king's words carefully, then she answered :

"God is one, my parents thaught me when I was a little child , my noble king . He is loving and protective, good and wise, unknown and unknowable. He listens to our rayers , guiding us and showing us our path .

What I often ask to myself is : all these pagan gods ...could not they be considered as some different aspects of the same God ?
That's why I'm curious to know a bit more about them .

Knowledge helps us to understand , even if some men refuse to accept this truth , I fear .
Among the works of nature no man can properly call a river deep , or a mountain high , without the knowledge of many mountains and many rivers .
And knowledge teaches us another important thing, my dear Ignacio : tolerance
, she ended following the steps of dance to the music rythme .

(RIP) Alfonso Heredia

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • "Virtus unita fortior"
« Reply #151 on: 27 August, 2015, 04:25:29 PM »
Ignacio listened the words of the Queen of Denmark carefully. Among the dance moves and they were the only ones to dance in the middle of the room, all eyes were upon them. Ignacio heard all the talk of Constance and then replied: "My beloved Queen, I know what it's like the word tolerance. Before my kingdom, the holy Albrecht Hohenzollern had imposed a very harsh regime of repression against cults different from the Patriarchal. When I was crowned I instead, we have opened a new era of tolerance. But the same can not see me well between these masks and this pagan atmosphere. But now my queen, I have to leave this wonderful party. " The music was now over, and both had been at the center of the room. "Sweet Constance, my boat is ready to sail, my men are already looking forward to returning to the cold Prussian lands. I hope that for you this evening to continue even in a festive manner." These words the King bowed to the beautiful Queen of Denmark and before leaving he said "Queen Constance, I hope one day to be able to come to find you in Copenhagen." Then before leaving the room Ignacio approaches the Queen Julia of Flanders and says "Darling Giulia of Flanders, great evening and a nice festival. I must go now, I wish you the best for her and her people. See you soon my Queen." Ignacio said these words and with the Prussian delegation abandoned the room.

Giulia Aldobrandeschi

• General group
  • Honour: 1
« Reply #152 on: 27 August, 2015, 07:48:36 PM »
Before leaving the dancing hall, Giulia was respectfully approached by one among the masked guards on duty to festival, asking for a brief audience. She nodded and carefully listen his report on foreign guests. Then she smiled,
enigmatically and headed in a small room beside, taking a small velvet bag.
Back to the hall, she gently smiled to King Ignacio approaching her.

"Darling Giulia of Flanders, great evening and a nice festival. I must go now, I wish you the best for her and her people. See you soon my Queen."

She replied - Thanks for your kind words, King Ignacio. And even more for the chance to meet you personally.  Please, take this small present as memory of your journey in Flanders.
Inside you will find a transparent crystal in triangular shape... Somebody might name it a rainbow crystal.
You will discover its properties when properly enlightened....

She sweetly laughed and added - Don't worry. There is nothing magic  or godlike in this crystal ... it's just the world in which we are living in.... just what we may see with an open mind.... one is made by many as many give one... and we are just a part of this world  for ever somehow...   

In seeing him leaving, she slightly shock her head, thinking in her mind - Is there something more dangerous than religions?  Why are they always so fast in putting labels on everybody and everywhere?
She was fully aware as it was not easy for some persons to understand as in depth Flanders were a secular kingdom, and their Queen first.

OOC I apologize for little "flash back" in this tread, but with so many persons is difficult to manage all   :)

Verba movent, exempla trahunt - εἶ, γνῶθι σεαυτόν, μηδὲν ἄγαν