Author Topic: Court Act no.1 - The Kingdom of Prussia against Alisa Dvachevskaya  (Read 1620 times)

(RIP) Adolf Schmitt

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
By the power conferred me by the Sacred Law of Prussia, I, Adolf Schmitt, Judge of Königsberg start this prosecution against crimes committed by Alisa Dvachevskaya.

Alisa Dvachevskaya is accused of breaking the Prussian Edict "Persona non grata":

Persona non grata

Aimed at: Alisa Dvachevskaya
Severity: Capital offence

Because there was a priestly appointment at the Lavra of Königsberg without the permission of the King of Prussia, we, Ignacio Garcia De Alfaro, Prince of the Church of the Advent, King of the Prussian people, we declare that this priest named Alisa Dvachevskaya, is not grateful in territory of Prussia.
His presence in the regions of Prussia will be punished severely.
The Patriarchal Church will no longer appoint priests for the city of Königsberg.

In addition, the Kingdom of Prussia, set the diplomatic relations with the Kingdom of Saxony in "hostile" to prevent such a priestess can reach Königsberg.
The diplomatic relationship between Saxony and Prussia, will return to neutral when the priestess will renounce at his role of Presbyter of Königsberg.

Proclaimed on: 20-May-1315, 18:35:03
Ignacio Garcìa De Alfaro, King - Kingdom of Prussia

Prosecution will be represented by Ser Wladislaus Dragwlya, Guard Captain of Königsberg.

The defendant has 24 hours to find an Attorney or to be able to intervene in this forum to defend himself.

(RIP) Wladislaus Dragwlya

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: Court Act no.1 - The Kingdom of Prussia against Alisa Dvachevskaya
« Reply #1 on: 24 May, 2015, 11:21:06 AM »
Wladislaus entered in the great hall of the processes. With a nod greets the judge, Ser Adolf Schmitt, and then took the word:

"Your Honor, the Kingdom of Prussia, represented by me in this process, is ready to present its evidence against the heretic Alisa Dvachevskaya. We expect the accused and then we will start our harangue. "

He bows, sat down and began to arrange his papers to prepare the accusation.

(RIP) Adolf Schmitt

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 24 May, 2015, 03:27:53 PM »
"Ser Dragwlya, we wait the arrival of lady Alisa. Her have 24h to take the decision to find an attonery or defend himself.
Alisa have the time until tomorrow at 9:12 a.m.

If Alisa don't appear in this court after the 24h her is declared guilty and condamned."
« Last Edit: 24 May, 2015, 03:32:17 PM by Adolf Schmitt »

(RIP) Adolf Schmitt

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #3 on: 25 May, 2015, 11:50:50 AM »
In the hall of process, hear only the sound of the papers that Ser Dragwlya, who controlled trials and preparing the indictment.
Judge Adolf, clearly annoyed by the lack of respect by the heretic Alisa Dvachevskaya, snorted and clapped his fingers on the counter.
At one point he takes words and tells Ser Dragwlya:

"Captain, it seems, the heretical Alisa Dvachevskaya, does not want to appear in the process. That alone tells me a lot about his guilt. But I am still a judge and above all an honest man . I'll wait for another 24 hours. Meanwhile you, Ser Dragwlya, can begin his offensive harangue and present evidence against the accused. "

After these words, the Judge waited for the intervention of the Captain. The process was officially started.

(RIP) Wladislaus Dragwlya

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #4 on: 26 May, 2015, 01:48:23 AM »
"Oh yes noble Judge, I can start my accuse. The event is simple. The heretic and son of Lianaths, the so called Patriarch, Vladimir Cheshirev have appoint a Presbyter for the Lavra of Königsberg without the permission of our Wise King Ignacio.
As we all know, religious appointments must be approved by the Royal Court of Königsberg, which both me and you we belong. So let's start from the assumption that the Patriarch has already committed a serious affront to Prussia. But we move forward. The king, who has noticed the appointment of the priest, ran for cover immediately proclaiming the law "Persona non grata" and prohibiting the entry of the priest in Prussia, the Presbyter is Alisa Dvachevskaya, that today is under process here.
This presbyter, noble judge ,did not listen who proclaimed the law and has made its way through the forest and arrived in Königsberg. Already at this time, the presbyter (now find in Prussian territory) had broken the law.
My lord the law is clear, the priest was not to get into Prussia, instead she did. You can check the law here:

http://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/region/info_laws/548

But you, my Judge, know the law better of me. My Judgee, here is the proof that Alisa are in Königsberg:

But now, we continue and the event, now is more serius.
The priest, not only came in Prussia (despite a law forbade the entrance) but complicates its position by starting work for the construction of a chapel in Memel. This act is very serious. Why? Simply, because the Lavra had to be destroyed in the plans of the government. The Lavra had to disappear and give way to the new temples of The Church of Prussia. Now the temples can not be built. Therefore, the damage is twofold. The priest has offended grandly the Crown of Prussia. For this my lord, this being a serious crime, I ask that Alisa Dvachevskaya both sentenced to three days in jail and a fine of 1,000 silver coins. For me this is the only worthwhile, because even Alisa is not even in the room, another sign of disrespect. To me he should die in prison. And with that I closed your honor."
« Last Edit: 26 May, 2015, 01:50:50 AM by Wladislaus Dragwlya »

(RIP) Adolf Schmitt

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #5 on: 28 May, 2015, 09:21:50 AM »
"Great great Lord Dragwilya. Since Lady Alisa Dvachevskaya is unresponsive and not appears in this Court, I judge immediately guilty! The punishment will be exemplary: 3 days in jail and a fine of 1,000 silver coins. Case closed!"