Author Topic: Treaty of Königsberg  (Read 2056 times)

(RIP) Alfonso Heredia

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • "Virtus unita fortior"
Treaty of Königsberg
« on: 27 April, 2015, 02:10:36 AM »

Peace treaty between Kingdom of Prussia and Kievan Community High Council

By this treaty both sides acknowledge virtues of their opponents in the finished war and accept that this is the treaty between equals and not in any way a capitulation act between winning and losing side. The reason for the treaty is the shared desire for ending war and establishing peace between sides.

Having in mind needs and desires of both sides they reach an agreement as followed:

Art.1 - Kingdom of Prussia as a gesture of Good Will returns under control of Kievan community provinces ZIMIGALIANS, MEMEL, SAMBIA, YATVIAGI and PODLASIE

Art.2 - Kievan Community renounce their claims, now and forever, upon province GALINDIA, and acknowledge exclusive rights of Kingdom of Prussia upon following provinces: KÖNIGSBERG, GALINDIA, CHELMNO, DANZIG and SLUPSK

Art.3 - High Council of Kievan Community give to Kingdom of Prussia a promise that in next 12 months any of countries under control of Community will not initiate aggressive actions against territory of Kingdom of Prussia or its government

Art.4 - After this treaty be signed both sides must change their diplomatic relations to neutral as soon as it will not prevent negotiated provinces transfer. This mean that Kingdom of Prussia must set neutral status with Saxony, Lituania and Kiev immediately after treaty signing. Kingdom of Saxony also will change its relations with Prussia to neutral immediately after treaty signing. Kingdom of Lituania will do the same after retake negotiated provinces. Grand Principality of Kiev will do the same as soon as Kievan Community regain control over Kiev.

« Last Edit: 23 June, 2015, 03:38:30 PM by Ignacio Garcìa De Alfaro »

(RIP) Alfonso Heredia

• General group
  • "Virtus unita fortior"
Re: Treaty of Königsberg
« Reply #1 on: 27 April, 2015, 02:13:12 AM »
For the good of the Prussian people, We, Ignacio Garcia De Alfaro, König von Preußen signd this peace treaty.

(RIP) Vladimir Cheshirev

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 27 April, 2015, 02:41:09 AM »
I, Triune Patriarch of Holy Patriarchal Church and Ambassador of Kievan Community High Council, Vladimir Cheshirev, sign under this treaty  and may The Triune Deus, Our Lord and Creator of All punish those who dare to break it.

Elizara Gray

• General group
  • Honour: 1
« Reply #3 on: 27 April, 2015, 04:49:55 AM »
I, Elizara Gray, sign under this treaty.
Элизара Серова, Великая Пророчица Патриархальной Церкви
Elizara Gray, Grand Prophetess of Patriarchal Church

Sergey Bezrulniy

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #4 on: 27 April, 2015, 06:55:56 AM »
I, Sergey Bezrulniy, sign under this treaty.
Sergey Bezrulniy, King of Lithuania

Radost Konstantinovic

• General group
  • Honour: 1
« Reply #5 on: 27 April, 2015, 04:30:46 PM »
I, Radost Konstantinovic , sign under this treaty.

Mao Chao

• General group
  • oɐɥɔ qɐ oрɹo
« Reply #6 on: 27 April, 2015, 04:56:41 PM »
Signed at Königsberg, on this twenty-seventh day of April, MCCCXV

Grand Almoner of Patriarchal Church
Mao Chao

(RIP) Alfonso Heredia

• General group
  • "Virtus unita fortior"
« Reply #7 on: 23 June, 2015, 03:39:31 PM »
Given the disappearance of the Kingdom of Lithuania, the article 1 of this treaty, they are no longer valid.

(RIP) Vladimir Cheshirev

• General group
« Reply #8 on: 12 August, 2015, 08:30:03 PM »
I see that main post was edited after signing with is unacceptable ... and make this document void. It must be resign or deal will be off entirely. If Prussian side want to discus any changes in this document pls contact me.