Author Topic: Open letter to the king of Prussia  (Read 1502 times)

(RIP) Saulė Sauliunaite

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • For the GDL!
Open letter to the king of Prussia
« on: 30 March, 2015, 10:23:48 AM »
Ignacio Garcia de Alfaro, the so called king of Prussia!

You want to have Lithuania? So come and get it! But come by yourself, don't hide behind your allies backs! It's so easy to win standing faint-heartedly behind the horde of those who use your name to achieve their selfish goals. I haven't seen you in the battlefields. Ever. Neither before, nor after the death of king Albrecht (may his soul rest in peace). And now, when it is almost over for us - you didn't show up, even now! What's wrong, are you afraid to fight a woman?

Here, having all this in mind, I publicly declare you a coward. And my personal enemy. Day will come - and I will come for you. Sooner or later you'll have to meet me face to face, and you will fall. You don't deserve your crown, nor you deserve the lands you've taken for now.

Grab your tiny piece of honor - if you have one - and come to Vilnius, lead your army, try to get me with your own hand! Else I will always despise you and those who consider you their ruler, unable to see your weakness. Your kingdom deserves much better ruler, and I swear to Deus I will replace you on the throne - if there be His will to allow me.

So if you don't come now, still one day you will face me. And that will be much worse for you.

Hope to see you soon,

(RIP) Alfonso Heredia

• General group
  • "Virtus unita fortior"
Re: Open letter to the king of Prussia
« Reply #1 on: 30 March, 2015, 01:49:49 PM »
The King received the letter of the Princess of Vilnius. She was angry, he wanted to confront him in battle. But Ignacio also had to carry the kingdom. There were young people who needed his help, these things the Princess of Vilnius not know.
The counseiller said Ignacio "Majesty, we have to write a reply letter?" The King replied, "Let them lose, it's crazy. He wants to be taken from me. Oh God is a beautiful girl, but one that is proposed so that it can not be a whore. He throws the letter in the fireplace." Burst into a great laugh!
« Last Edit: 30 March, 2015, 02:47:58 PM by Ignacio Garcìa De Alfaro »

(RIP) Caelestis Decmon

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 30 March, 2015, 03:50:49 PM »
Will it be only you who's going to come after him in an open campaign or will you sneak in again like you used to do, hiding behind those that lived of the grace of his majesty for their entire life, supporting you with the resources of the kingdoms you despise oh so much?
You speak again of honor and divine will, a song we heard you sang so many times before. Empty words, when all you know is treachery and deceitfulness to achieve your scurrilous objectives! How dare you speak of what this kingdom deserves while you now are at the receiving end of what you deserve?
If you speak of cowardness of our King then tell me, how many of your minions are already here among us only waiting for their chance to stabb our backs again? Tell us the names of all those pretending to be loyal citizens not only of Prussia but all over this world that serve other masters than the ones feeding them and you earn yourself the right to ever speak of honor again, woman!
Your shibboleth are SO getting old.

(RIP) Alfonso Heredia

• General group
  • "Virtus unita fortior"
« Reply #3 on: 31 March, 2015, 11:55:06 AM »
"Throw this letter into the fire."

These were the words of King Ignacio, but the messenger (after approaching the fireplace) said to the King "Augustus, I will not be against your decision, but if burned  this letter ... that is, in my humble opinion, this letter of this crazy is a clear proof of its intention to overthrow the government of Prussia. It would be good evidence in court. We can stop it without problems ... "
King Ignacio observes his man and say "Great idea, my friend, sometimes two minds are better than one. Okay, retains a letter in the box. That this is the key, lock the letter in the box and bring back the key ..."

Then thinking to herself - This woman will go the way it deserves -
« Last Edit: 31 March, 2015, 11:58:51 AM by Ignacio Garcìa De Alfaro »