Author Topic: CRP: Letter to the King of Wales  (Read 852 times)

(RIP) James Balliot

• General group
  • Honour: 0
CRP: Letter to the King of Wales
« on: 27 March, 2015, 08:22:16 PM »

To: King Andrew I
King of Wales
Harlech Castle

Greetings King Andrew,

I have thought long and hard about our conversations last week in the Royal Lodge after our session with the trainers at the Essex Training Grounds. I believe our ideas for the future of England and Wales are compatible and would benefit the British Isles now and long into the future. If you are willing to follow the plan laid out that night then I am also willing. I will henceforth notify the required officials in the Royal Office to begin preparations for the legal annexation of Wales into England. With that annexation comes a full Vassalship for Gwynned based out of Harlech Castle along with it's full complement of regions already established as Welsh. Wales will function much the same as it does now with it's own Court system and Constabulary, only it will also benefit from England's abundant resources in materials, infrastructure, and most importantly loyal citizenry.

All I would need from you at this time is a formal acknowledgement and acceptance of the terms of this annexation.

After this partnership has been legally established we can move on to building England even further according to our plans. I look forward to seeing you as an English citizen once again, as this was the land of your birth and is your true home. Your knowledge and leadership will benefit England long into the future.

Kindest regards,

King James I
King of England
The Tower of London

Andrew Naughton

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Re: CRP: Letter to the King of Wales
« Reply #1 on: 31 March, 2015, 06:30:10 AM »
To: King James I
King of England
White Tower Palace

Greetings King James,

I have also been thinking about our conversation last week in the Royal Lodge at Essex Training Grounds. It feels my heart with joy that we are on the same page and that Gallas and England will be united in brotherhood and share together a common goal and protection. By this letter I acknowledge and accept the terms of this annexation agreed upon by ourselves as King to King and hope this merger of our realms will strengthen our bond.

Kindest regards,

King Andrew Naughton
King of Gallas
Duke of York

Harlech Castle