Author Topic: Sporadic episode of war  (Read 1228 times)

(RIP) Alfonso Heredia

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • "Virtus unita fortior"
Sporadic episode of war
« on: 26 March, 2015, 03:07:35 AM »
It was night when the delegation of the Kingdom of Prussia arrived at the gates of the village of Yatviagi. The delegation was made up as follows: the King of Prussia, the Baron of Chelmno (his captain), the Lieutenant of Chelmno, the delegate of Wallachia (Stafan Borsa) and the delegate of Siena (Johannes Lafer). Ignacio arrived last, after a long ride from Königsberg.
Arrived at the village asked at the guard: "What's the situation here?" The guard: "Majesty, good news! The battlefield is vacating, no defender! The lithuanian army can not cross the Polish block at north!" Ignacio smiled: "What are you waiting to annex the region? I want this great stone mine!" The guard  "My King, some villagers does not want to leave his hut ..." Ignacio nods of dissent "Baron Hydros, my Captain. These barbarians do not want to leave their huts? Well ... you go in that village and torched everything! planted the prussian flag at the center of the village and tell these stupid that now, Yatviagi, belongs to the prussian people! " Said those words, he threw one last look at the village and waited for the fire began his work.

Leseyk Hydros

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: Sporadic episode of war
« Reply #1 on: 26 March, 2015, 03:37:22 AM »
Hearing the word of his king, the Lord Baron of Chelmno, Leseyk Hydros, knew exactly what to do. The soldiers advanced with a sword in one hand and a blazing torch in the other.

The fires crackled, and the light diffused through the air with a warm, almost inviting glow as armored feet stomped forward in a disciplined line. But the intent behind those torches was anything but comforting. Those villagers who stood and fought got to taste Prussian steel, and found it unpalatable. Those who hid in their houses got to feel the burning displeasure of King Alfaro and surely perished as their houses as, each turned into a small inferno, collapsed on them. Some may have survived the heat and flames, just to be crushed by the beams of their own dwellings. Only those who initially heeded the word of his Lordship Ignacio Garcia De Alfaro, the great King of almighty Prussia, managed to escape with their lives.

Not long after, the Prussian flag stood atop a pile of blackened skulls, showing the fate of those who decided to oppose the Prussian juggernaut.

(RIP) Pykanov Bambezkovich

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 26 March, 2015, 02:51:47 PM »
It seems to me a kingdom of Prussia forgets that lies at the base of their victories.
I remind them into the ground is a betrayal.
Betrayal of Kiev.
Hopefully allies Prussia will not have any illusions about their "new friend".
And the price paid for the betrayal happens. Not today, not tomorrow, but it will.

(RIP) Alfonso Heredia

• General group
  • "Virtus unita fortior"
« Reply #3 on: 26 March, 2015, 04:51:54 PM »
While the village of Yatviagi was burning in the flames of hell of Gehenna, a voice of a peasant shouted and accused the kingdom of Prussia had betrayed Kiev. Ignacio felt everything and the man shouted "Poor idiot! What is a betrayal? You do not know what of you're talking! Deus created man free from any human bond. Only towards Deus exists betrayal! Men are free to take the streets that wanting! Flee coward and does not make you find from my guards, your head will serve still...stupid!"