Author Topic: Staring across the battlefield  (Read 1013 times)

(RIP) James Wilson

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Staring across the battlefield
« on: 18 January, 2015, 12:06:59 AM »
Captain James Wilson stands on the battlefield awaiting the start of another great battle. As he eyes the enemy soldiers on the other sight he spots a familiar face.  It is that of Kiev's Champion Warlord Kent Spaggiari.  He suddenly has a flashback to their last encounter and then stares hard at Kent.  Inside he feels not fear but anticipation. Though deep down he hope he is not the one who has to tangle with him.  While James is not afraid, he is not suicidal either. He knows if they encounter each other one on one before anyone else can reach them first, he would lose. As skilled as James is with his Longsword he knows he is not near as skilled as Kent.  Still if they do run into each other he will not back down. He gives a low nod of respect to Kent as he readies himself for battle.

(RIP) Hans Von Falkenhain

• General group
Re: Staring across the battlefield
« Reply #1 on: 18 January, 2015, 12:44:16 AM »
The air is clear, but the night is dark. It is one of this cloudy and very dark nights and this dark is only broken of the lambency fire of the flare stacks.  In the first row of the battleline in Galich i look clear to the lines of the enemy.
I try to recognize faces there ... but it is to far and ... wait, i guess there is Kent, my "special friend", the champion of this kievian slaves.
"Hey, Kent Spaggiari, are you present there. Well, let us have a fight! I will seek you in battle at first!" i call.

I hear an answer, hey, as i expect: "As you wish" a rough voice answer out of the dark.

"Hey Kent, if i win our game, do i have your allowness to take your patriarchal soul and sacrifice your body to my gods? You won´t feel that anymore, i promise"

Kent Spaggiari

• General group
Re: Staring across the battlefield
« Reply #2 on: 18 January, 2015, 09:22:02 PM »
I noticed knight from Lancaster in front lines. Like a Young Padawan, he has no fear in the eyes and his iron saber is in big hunger for blood. I sent to him a trained bear with letter. The letter says the following:

"PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE the knight from Lancaster! Use the physical force in the Training Grounds and get stronger! And then we will face eachother in a duel of death.”

After nameless knight finished his letter, he noticed a Hans Von Falkenhain crouching in a bushes, and whispering "my precious duel, I must duel!..he he he he he"
that was a bit awkward, what a strange man I say.