Author Topic: [CLOSED]AZ: 1314/019 The people against Friedrich Von Bismarck  (Read 2396 times)

(RIP) Ernst Weber

• General group
  • Honour: 0
[CLOSED]AZ: 1314/019 The people against Friedrich Von Bismarck
« on: 14 January, 2015, 08:57:09 PM »
By the power given to me by Our King and with sole intention to protect the order and follow the laws of Kingdom of Saxony, High Court by own initiative start this prosecution against crimes committed by Friedrich Von Bismarck, subject of Kingdom of Saxony.

I give the ground to Prosecution represented by Martin Wagner, Chancellor of the Kingdom, to present accusation against the Defendant. This must be done in 24 hours.

For Defendant  24 hours are given to find a lawyer who will represent him in this session. If he fail to do so Defendant will must defend by himself.
« Last Edit: 21 January, 2015, 01:33:27 PM by Ernst Weber »

(RIP) Martin Wagner

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: AZ: 1314/019 The people against Friedrich Von Bismarck
« Reply #1 on: 15 January, 2015, 08:56:50 AM »
Your Honor,

To avoid problems previous judge has with court sesion performing because of incompetence and lack of knowladge abour court procedure I plad this court sesion to be proceded as example for strict following the rules.

I will also take freedom to answer some questions Defendants has about procedures, and ask you for pardon if you prefer to do so personaly.

As it is stated here: http://wiki.medieval-europe.eu/index.php?title=The_Trial there is a tree steps to open court procedure.

I. If so the Judge then opens that trial in the appropriate Kingdom Court of Law sub-forum.

It is done as we can see here.

II . He would then notify both the Defendant and the Prosecutor via PM of the trial along with a URL link to the pertinent trial post.

It is done. All accused receive a letter:

Subject: Call to court

Text: Dear Sir,

You are called to the court of Kiev to answer to accusation in violating of Saxony laws.

This is the link to the court session: (URL of court session)

This text is provided to us from our collegue from Kiev so there was a understandable copy-paste error with mentioning court of Kiev. But it is acceptable  because the main goal of letter is to inform accused about opened court session and providing hiwm with URL (something previous Judge fail to do according case archives)

III. Also the Judge of the Kingdom where the trial is taking place must use the in-game functions of the Court House building menu to create the Crime Procedure. In the form he needs to fill out:

The name of the Defendant
    A summary of the crime(s) he is accused of
    The URL link to the Trial

Once submitted, the Judge can go back to the Court menu to view and administer the Crime Procedure.

All trials was opened in Court building in game. I dont know why defendants think that they must be visible for them, but if it so they must report to admin technical malfunction. Cases are opened in game in 10 minutes period after forum topics are created and administration can check and confirm it.

Now , your honor, I would like to plead for procedural issue. I see that you wish to combain two phases of court :

1: Starting the Trial:

The Judge starts the Trial. He must present the Defendant and the Prosecutor and ask them if they want to appoint an Attorney (Defense) or a Barrister (Prosecution).

The Defendant and the Prosecutor must declare if they want to appoint someone or not, and tell the Judge who they are appointing.
Also, if the Defendant and the Prosecutor can’t find lawyers and can’t speak the native language of the Judge or of the other Parts, they can ask to have a “Basic English” trial, so that it could be understood using common translating tools.
This whole step must be done within 24 hours from the Judge’s opening post.

and

2: Opening remarks by the Prosecution:

The Prosecution should open the trial with a presentation of the facts of the case, and a listing of what laws were broken by the Defendant. All evidence should be presented at this time and may take the form of a Screenshot (see sidebar).
The Prosecution can call up to two Witnesses, who will present their witness.
This whole step must be done within 24 hours from the Prosecutor post.

I ask you to not do so , as I say previously, because of my wish this court session to be an exemplar. I ask you for permision to have my 24 hours to present my accusation only after Defendant name his lawyer or state thet he will defend by himself.

I hope my plead will be accepted.

(RIP) Ernst Weber

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 16 January, 2015, 05:53:52 PM »
As the procedure was freezed by highest authority I will give to all defenders 6 more hours to name their lawyer if the want. If they dont court will expect from them to defend themselves.

(RIP) Friedrich Von Bismarck

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #3 on: 16 January, 2015, 06:33:41 PM »
Before i can tell you if i will defend myself or take a lawyer it's important to know why you name me a criminal.

Its on you to name a crime for that i will have to go to the court. Your 24 hours are still running.. if  there is a reason to name me a criminal it should be easy for you to tell me this reason.
I will not waste my time or the time of my lawyer for a trial without a reason.

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #4 on: 16 January, 2015, 07:04:00 PM »
I give the ground to Prosecution represented by Martin Wagner, Chancellor of the Kingdom, to present accusation against the Defendant. This must be done in 24 hours.

So what about the accusation of Martin Wagner?

(RIP) Ernst Weber

• General group
« Reply #5 on: 16 January, 2015, 08:46:01 PM »
Citizen Friedrich Von Bismarck,

I understand your arguments but according Codex of Trials presenting sides and appointing the lawyer is the first phase and presenting the accusation is the second, so I must ask you to name your lawyer so we can continue with secont phase as soon as it posible

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #6 on: 16 January, 2015, 09:02:18 PM »
I do not ask for facts and a long explanation why i'm called a crime. Not at the first phase of the trial.  But it should be possible to name a headline.  Like "robbery,  murder.. " something like that.  Not only "come to court,  because you might be a criminal.. ".

Hope you see what i'm asking for at this moment.  Hopefully mr.  Wagner can give me those headline of the trial.

(RIP) Ernst Weber

• General group
« Reply #7 on: 17 January, 2015, 12:29:03 AM »
Citizen Friedrich Von Bismarck,

As I know Prosecution will try to convince this court that you are guilty in violating of National Security Act.  I hope you will name your lawyer soon as I going to give the ground for Prosecutor to present accusations in details.

/OOC on

And again. Hans Von Falkenhain you are fined for 100 sp for trial interaption. Please be so kind to pay them to me.

(RIP) Ernst Weber

• General group
« Reply #8 on: 17 January, 2015, 02:12:14 AM »
Since citizen Friedrich Von Bismarck not used the right to appoint a lawyer, he will have to defend himself.

Prosecution have 24 hours from this moment to present accusations against the Defendant.

(RIP) Martin Wagner

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #9 on: 17 January, 2015, 10:10:45 PM »
Your Honor,

On 8 Nov 1314 AD Kingdom of Saxony, ruled by Marius Von Schliefen, declare a war to Grand Principality of Kiev. This is the date was the beginning of the most terrible period in history of Saxony. Ex-king Marius become an enemy of mighty and resourceful country populated with brave and pride people, and with this act make whole Saxony a target for their vengeance, especially after conquering of kievan province Pinsk with its population. All this acts of Marius`s government was not provoked in any way from peoples of Kiev. As Marius himself state in his letter to His Majesty king Radost , he start this war because he have some issues with Prussia. The connection between issues Saxony-Prussia and aggression against Kievan territory is unclear. But outcomes from this actions are very clear - religious riots, repressions for over 50% of saxonian population, creating of concentration camp in Pinsk, and in the end revolution.

All this create suffering and inconveniences for all people of Saxony - those who live here many years in peace and serenity and those  who become citizens of Saxony in result of Saxon aggression.

In this Prosecution see a violation of National Security Act, as all actions of Marius`s, and after that Herald`s government have as result disturbance of the peace and internal security of Saxony.

Defendant Friedrich Von Bismarck was vassal of Bremen and Chancellor in both governments, and member of Reichstag. In this roles he perform following actions:

06-Dec-1314, 09:57:01 Friedrich Von Bismarck has given the go-ahead for the project: Barracks and Prisons - Level 1 in: PINSK.
14-Dec-1314, 13:12:20 Friedrich Von Bismarck, Vassal - BREMEN has nominated Johannes Lafer Guard Captain - PINSK (Region: PINSK)!

This prove that Defendant personally participate in creation of concentration camp in Pinsk, where were transported several citizens of Saxony with only goal they to be isolated by hostile territories around Pinsk exclave even after imprisonment ended and to be doomed to starvation and , finally, death. This fate was planned for 18 citizens of Saxony, which was over half of population of the kingdom in those moment, and even now is a big part of it.

As a member of Reichstag, we are sure, he personally participate in all inhuman and unrightful decision taken by previous governments.

Also when peoples of Saxony, when their patience came to the end, rose up against the hated ruler, Friedrich Von Bismarck was at the forefront of the defense of the tyrant. The prosecution believes that only the partners of the king in his nefarious deeds against the people dared to raise a hand against the ordinary people who want to restore justice, peace and serenity in the country.

After success of the revolution Friedrich Von Bismarck flees from the country and take citizenship of Kingdom of Aragona and in impossibly short time become receive a title of vassal of Barcelona. This give us a ground for suspicions that Defendant was an infiltrated agent of another country and as a member of Saxon government he defend interests of his masters but not of saxon peoples, and for what he was rewarded.

All this allow Prosecution to believe that  Friedrich Von Bismarck is guilty in violation of National Security Act. Prosecution ask maximum punishment to Defendant - 1000 sp fine and 3 days imprisonment.

(RIP) Ernst Weber

• General group
« Reply #10 on: 18 January, 2015, 12:18:25 AM »
I give the ground for Defence. Citizen Friedrich Von Bismarck can present his plead.

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #11 on: 18 January, 2015, 01:59:37 PM »
Your Honor,
Mr. Martin Wagner,
Dear public Viewers,

"Well the accusations sounds hardly spoken, if nobody would know the truth.

I'm one of the oldest citizen of saxony, still vasall of Bremen when Marius von Schliefen was crowned.
All my lifetime i was citizen of saxony, hardly working for it's benefits and Wellness. I take part of the development wich wents Forward while Marius was the king of saxony.

Every Moment of my life i was a loyal and brave saxon. Loyal to the king and loyal to the citizen.
Thats the reason why Marius trust in me and i become also a member of the high council of saxony.

It was not saxony that starts or even pushed the war in eastern europe. But also as all the citizen of saxony, that where now brought to the court, were loyal to the crown and the kingdom they lived in, they were loyal to their friends and allies.
So it was a decision of loyality  to join the war against kiev, when the allies and friends of saxony asked the king for help and Intervention.

Saxony wasn't interested in permanently conquering parts of kievs kingdom. To conquer Pinsk was only a tactical or even strategical force, to help our allies.
After saxony won that battle at Pinsk, we found out that this province was badly developed. So the king and high council decided to develop this province the Show the citizen of Pinsk new Options to stay there.

As the accusation did not tell, we also started to build a market and a tavern there. So everyone without a house or a Inn could buy Food or rest in a bed. There was never built a concetration camp... what do you mean with that?
But instead of using this whole developments or helping to raise the building Yards, former kievian citizen, that had joined the saxon kingdom, went quickly to Bremen and destroyed buildings of saxonys Religion.

Who are those citizen that i or even the Guardians should have sended to Pinsk without a reason? Only criminals and People searching for revolt where send to Pinsk, as the furthermost Point in the kingdom, to Keep a high security in saxony and the capital Bremen.
Tell me the names of citizen that had lived in saxony years ago before the revolt starts. All those People came to saxony shortly after Pinsk was won, even less than 60 days before the revolt starts. So don't name them saxons..

Both kings, Marius and Harald started diplomatic contacts with the king of kiev to end the war and find a way for a peaceful future. But the king of kiev denied any Suggestion. Even the reconquer of Pinsk by the kingdom of kiev was denied by kiev. He arguments that he will choose another way to win the war. He also told both kings that there will be no way to find peace between saxony and kiev while all allies of saxony will not end the war.

The "other way" to win the war, was to Infiltrate saxony with kievian citizen. We saw them come but give them the choice to stay in saxony and get integrated into Society and economy. Nobody responsed to any letter .. also they did not participate to trade at the markets. They did not have any Shops or fields in saxony, but had enough Food for more than 30 days...
So if they were brave saxons, interested to develop saxony and to stay and live in saxony, why didn't they get any Jobs? How did they get Food and even the Money to buy Food..? If you reproach me that People after their prisontime in pinsk were not able to live.. how could they live in other provinces of saxony? They where spies and citizen of kiev, feeded by kiev and armoured by kiev.

Now the past Shows us that the King and high council was right by thinking those "new citizen" where infiltrating saxony to start a revolt as soon as possible. Even the new citizen, that where shortly 30 days in this world, started in saxony, joined the revolt of "king" radost. They were all fully equiped with war items. Also that ones that had choosen the saxony citizenship after arriving from the east, where wearing heavy armours and weapons.
Their only reason to be at Bremen or even saxony was to start a revolt and destroy the real legal kingdom of saxony.

Meanwhile the king of kiev everytime denied a proposal for peace, he changed shortly after revolt diplomatic Relations to saxony as  allied. And it seems to be no longer a Problem that saxony still holds the province of Pinsk. It's only one more evidence for kievian Infiltration.
Even those People that where now in high positions all over the kingdom of saxony where involved in destroying the churches. They are former kievian People and mostly former criminals, criminals by active laws.

So if you tell me a criminal because a raised the kingdom by developing the provinces, spending my lifetime to work on buildings and producing needed items for all saxons, if you tell me a criminal because i'm loyal to all legal kings that saxony had since the beginning, if you tell me a criminal because i agree to a diplomacy of loyality to allies and friends, i will be guilty. But all These Points, in any law will be no crimes, even not in the law of saxony."

P.S.: I left saxony, thats right. And as i see at most of my friends in saxony, good, loyal and brave citizen all the years ago, who were now restrained since more than 4 days, it was a good choice to leave after "king" radost immediately renounced my role as a vasall. That was only the first step to hunt brave saxons to get them out of their land.

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #12 on: 18 January, 2015, 02:00:35 PM »
And at least... In any Point I'm not guilty.

(RIP) Ernst Weber

• General group
« Reply #13 on: 18 January, 2015, 05:54:01 PM »
I will ask in his next remark Defence to asver to next questions:

BEFORE court of Saxony start an opression of new saxonian citizens is there was any evidence that they want to overthrow the government and their actions against teological churchs was not only dictated by their religious feelings?

For what deeds kingdom of Aragona grant you a title and land of Barcelona?

Prosecution have their 24 hours for closing remarks if they want.

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #14 on: 18 January, 2015, 07:22:10 PM »
Religious feelings umh? Saxony garanted free choice of religion to everyone.  But that allows not to burn churches or temples of other confessions down. Thats a criminal act.

Aragona is my new domicil where i imigrated to.  Because of my former role as a vasall and my age i got the chance to become a vasall again.  They give me their thrust, and i will as there now new citizen be as loyal as i was for all legal kings of saxony before.

But in fact that the new "king" of saxony will never want me to come back to saxony my private future dosn't matter at this court or anywhere else in saxony or even kiev.