Author Topic: Treaty Roma-Savoy  (Read 994 times)

Gualtieri Colapesce

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Vina dant animos
Treaty Roma-Savoy
« on: 17 December, 2014, 11:54:40 PM »
Today, December 17, A.D. 1314, gathered in council in this city of Rome, the King of Rome, Palmerino Caracciolo, and the King of Savoy, George Killian, agreed and established the following Treaty between the two Kingdoms.

With the signing of this treaty, the two sides agree to abide by the following clauses:

-The Kingdom of Savoy, agreed to transfer the ownership of the province of Corsica to Kingdom of Rome.
- The Kingdom of Rome grant a payment to the Kingdom of Savoy as a counterpart of the negotiation of 3,000 silver coins, or 1500 hours of work in the castle's building sites of one or more of the following regions: Forcalquier, Dauphine-Viennos, Narbonne, Bourges. All of these projects have the materials and are ready for construction work.

The agreement reached between King Palmerino Caracciolo and King George Killian, will be executed by a peaceful annexation, after the payment.

No defenders will be needed there.

After that moves, peace will be resumed.

Every interference in the execution of the above mentioned exchange will be considered an hostile act of war.

Gualtieri Colapesce

• General group
  • Vina dant animos
Re: Treaty Roma-Savoy
« Reply #1 on: 17 December, 2014, 11:56:23 PM »
I, Palmerino Caracciolo , King of Roma, do hereby sign this treaty , on behalf  of my Kingdom and of all the roman people .

(RIP) George Killian

• General group
Re: Treaty Roma-Savoy
« Reply #2 on: 18 December, 2014, 05:47:27 PM »
I, George Killian , Regent of Savoy, do hereby sign this treaty.