Author Topic: Bavarian Royal Court Open  (Read 1296 times)

(RIP) Theodora Paphlagonia

• General group
  • Honour: 1
  • "From the land of the Ice and Snow"
Bavarian Royal Court Open
« on: 16 December, 2014, 12:15:30 AM »
We hope this missive finds you well.

The Bavarian Court is open for any and all who wish to bring forth diplomatic, mercantile, or religious envoys.  We certainly look forward to a prosperous union with all who would come calling.

We will keep food on the market and the schools full of books should anyone wish to come study, and focus, here in our airless alpine Academic retreat.

Should you find yourself wishing to advance yourselves we're more then happy to poach from other kingdoms assist you here in your career choice, whether noble or else wise.

Finally, keep your lines of communication open, you can often find me on the fancy 'too modern' omnipresent chat room.  Nearly always available between 9-5 EST during the weekdays.

Everyone, be well!  Be Safe!  And don't use Wells in lands that have Cows........ewww

(RIP) Duyster Donckermaene

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Re: Bavarian Royal Court Open
« Reply #1 on: 16 December, 2014, 11:20:47 PM »
As inhabitant of Bavaria, I am looking to set up a carpenter shop in our noble capital.
Is this a wise career-choice to make in this thin aired region?

Duyster Donckermaene

(RIP) Theodora Paphlagonia

• General group
  • Honour: 1
  • "From the land of the Ice and Snow"
Re: Bavarian Royal Court Open
« Reply #2 on: 16 December, 2014, 11:42:43 PM »
Hail Duyster,

A carpenter shop would be fine.  We're in need of craftsmen of all varieties.  I'll contact you with an in game message having to do with more on this.

Hope all is well -- I'm around most of the the time to help with any questions you might have.