Author Topic: Curse of all gods  (Read 3520 times)

(RIP) Advvy Tatarsky

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Re: Curse of all gods
« Reply #15 on: 09 November, 2014, 07:25:21 PM »
Serbia declared hostility toward Albania to get back its provinces.
Walachia and Bulgaria, as allies, support Serbia because we promised that Serbia will get back all its provinces lost because of revolt.

So, why Kiev is hostile toward Walachia and Bulgaria, while this kingdoms are neutral?

An answer might be this: Kiev is defending an ally (Albania) to help it keep what stolen from someone being down (Serbia)
Ok, I see what Bulgaria and Wallachia can help their allies, Kiev haven't right support allied Kingdom by your logic.
It is lie, what Wallachia and Bulgaria are neutral cos they are going take part on attack Albania, allie of Kiev.
Also you forced help, cos you promised. You promised too take back few regions back from Bulgaria to Serbia when Serbia will be ready.  Serbia isn't ready to get It back, but It is ready to stole few native Albanians regions.  I suggest you to read the history of ME and take a look, what Wallachia wasn't neutral earlier: few albanian regions in Crimea was stolen by Wallachia.

Added/
About Kiev choice it is lie too:
Did Kiev or Albania attack Wallachia or Bulgaria or Serbia last time?
No. It was your choice to help with your "promise" and going to attack allie of Kiev.
« Last Edit: 09 November, 2014, 07:29:43 PM by Advvy Tatarsky »

(RIP) Ionut Dorin

• General group
« Reply #16 on: 09 November, 2014, 07:54:01 PM »
Anyway, just be careful what you wish...

You wanted to control Poland and take its provinces. You took exactly ZERO provinces until now.

You wish more enemies, you can succeed that.

You wish more lands, you might lose yours...

Also, think that the ones that betray others for you today, will betray you tomorrow... Your allies are ready to betray you, it is just a matter of time until they do it.

PS... Citizens of Walachia are free to have fun fighting in any combat/war. When you will see everyone from Walachia on battlefield, then you can be sure Walachia is involved.

(RIP) Advvy Tatarsky

• General group
« Reply #17 on: 09 November, 2014, 08:26:38 PM »

You wanted to control Poland and take its provinces. You took exactly ZERO provinces until now.

It is our right to say what we wish and what we not wish, not your.
You can only trying to threaten us. Only tying, It doesn't mean what we are frightened.
About Poland It is gladly to see what you think about your previous help them to get anything. 
I am sure, what you have enought motivation, not only help Serbia in Albania.

PS... Citizens of Walachia are free to have fun fighting in any combat/war. When you will see everyone from Walachia on battlefield, then you can be sure Walachia is involved.
It is only confirming what you lie about neutral. I had duel against citizen of Wallachia few days ago, I see few citizen of Wallachia on the battlefield today.
And .. It is strange to hear warnings about the betrayal from the liar.

(RIP) Vladimir Cheshirev

• General group
« Reply #18 on: 09 November, 2014, 08:34:43 PM »

Also, think that the ones that betray others for you today, will betray you tomorrow... Your allies are ready to betray you, it is just a matter of time until they do it.

Our allies can not betray us and you have no idea what we want ;) We already have it and it is just matter of time Europe to realize it. If we not take Poland with weapons Europe will beg us to take it without fight after month or two. We can wait ;) Time is on our side.

(RIP) Stefan Bathory

• General group
« Reply #19 on: 09 November, 2014, 09:05:55 PM »
That's exactly what I was talking about  :o ( Ironic, guys you went totally of topic. )

PS: I would expect for any future wars to be consulted by the people that open the battles to establish a good hour to start the fight. That's to be followed for any future war in any part of the world.

PS2: Diplomatically speaking, if I were a king and I would like to conquer some other country, first I would consult with the leaders of the greatest alliances around. Luckily I am not a king  ::)

(RIP) Stefan Bathory

• General group
« Reply #20 on: 10 November, 2014, 12:23:40 AM »
And next time you will require to start war near your borders and require how many people should went for your victory  ;D?

True indeed, I would have to accept or deny the participation of each individual. I will make a complete list of commandments to be easier :D

CrazyToe

• General group
  • disappointed little toe
« Reply #21 on: 10 November, 2014, 10:42:40 AM »
Hector stumbled about a good point:
this is an RP-section! One more ooc-post and I will lock the topic.

Michael Isauricos

• General group
  • I'm very stupid, I don't completely stupid.
« Reply #22 on: 13 November, 2014, 10:48:09 AM »
To Mao, Great Prince of Kiev

Congratulations your Highness,
In first you not helped your allies in Byzantine War, same allies that given to you great kingdom of Kiev,
in second, you started easy war against your weak ally Poland, but you lost it,
now, you given your ally Albania to Wallachians.
You done better than me, with a small difference: I defended my allies, you sold them.

best regards,
Michael Isauricos

(RIP) David von Habsburg

• General group
  • Honour: 1
  • The world is not enough
« Reply #23 on: 13 November, 2014, 10:56:17 AM »
To Mao, Great Prince of Kiev

Congratulations your Highness,
In first you not helped your allies in Byzantine War, same allies that given to you great kingdom of Kiev,
in second, you started easy war against your weak ally Poland, but you lost it,
now, you given your ally Albania to Wallachians.
You done better than me, with a small difference: I defended my allies, you sold them.

best regards,
Michael Isauricos

When David's messaged brought him an intercepted copy of this message that Michael sent to town criers around Europe, David laughed and exclaimed What an epic letter! This will be pinned on my hut wall for some time.