Author Topic: Case A009: State against Slippery Stevee Bee  (Read 3009 times)

Valkon Gorthauer

• General group
  • Honour: 3
  • Ataman of the Cossacks, King of Hungary
Re: Case A009: State against Slippery Stevee Bee
« Reply #15 on: 18 November, 2014, 11:39:04 AM »
The Court has considered all the circumstances of the case.

The Court found that:
  • Slippery Stevee Bee crossed the borders of Grand Principality of Kiev and arrives in the territory of the Grand Principality of Kiev during the validity of martial law.
  • Slippery Stevee Bee is not a citizen of the Grand Principality of Kiev, or the state, to which the Grand Principality of Kiev belongs as an ally.
  • Other facts and evidence to the court was not represented.
In the Name of Our Lord Holy Triune God, with Power given to me as a Judge by His Majesty Grand Prince of Kiev, I pronounce following verdict:
Slippery Stevee Bee is declared GUILTY in crimes presented by Prosecution.

The Court did not find any reason to show mercy to a criminal.
As punishment, the Slippery Stevee Bee sentenced to pay a fine of 1,000 silver coins and three days in jail.

Slippery Stevee Bee, you have arrived in Kiev to serve his sentence.
Slippery Stevee Bee, you must pay 1000 silver coins in favor of the Grand Principality of Kiev. If you do not do this within 48 hours, the penalty will be charged with the help of higher authorities, after you will be jailed.

Kiev bailiff, Magnus Galte, will hand the notice of the decision of the Slippery Stevee Bee.

Trial closed.
Forgive my translator from English, Sir Google: it is bad, but to me there is no one to replace him

Ingame profile

(RIP) James Balliot

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Re: Case A009: State against Slippery Stevee Bee
« Reply #16 on: 18 November, 2014, 04:45:10 PM »
I have notified my client of this judgement and he wishes me to read his statement...

"Nuts!"

Thank you.