Author Topic: Case A013: State against Christopher Plume  (Read 3081 times)

Valkon Gorthauer

• General group
  • Honour: 3
  • Ataman of the Cossacks, King of Hungary
Re: Case A013: State against Christopher Plume
« Reply #15 on: 17 November, 2014, 05:59:10 PM »
Judge nods approvingly

The judge heard everything that was said, and took into account all the facts, arguments and evidence.

A judge must carefully consider all the circumstances of the case. The verdict will be announced within 24 hours.
Forgive my translator from English, Sir Google: it is bad, but to me there is no one to replace him

Ingame profile

Valkon Gorthauer

• General group
  • Honour: 3
  • Ataman of the Cossacks, King of Hungary
Re: Case A013: State against Christopher Plume
« Reply #16 on: 18 November, 2014, 09:35:52 AM »
The Court has considered all the circumstances of the case.

The Court found that:

• Christopher Plume crossed the borders of Grand Principality of Kiev and arrived at the territory of the Grand Principality of Kiev during the validity of martial law.
  • Christopher Plume is not a citizen of the Grand Principality of Kiev, or the state, to which the Grand Principality of Kiev belongs to as an ally.

In the Name of Our Lord Holy Triune God, with Power given to me as a Judge by His Majesty Grand Prince of Kiev, I pronounce following verdict:
Christopher Plume is declared GUILTY in crimes presented by Prosecution.

As punishment, the Christopher Plume is sentenced to pay a fine of 1,000 silver coins and three days in jail.

The court took into account the motives of the perpetrator and reviewed them.
On the one hand, the defendant violated the order of his command. The Court finds this reprehensible act.
On the other hand, the defendant acted correctly in terms of morality.

Accordingly, the Court finds that it can show mercy. If Christopher Plume admits this verdict, and gives word of knight that he will take the punishment, the penalty will be reduced to a fine of 750 silver with no jail time. If Christopher Plume refuses to accept the verdict and to pay a fine, the penalty will be applied in full.

If the defendant has no money to pay the fine, the court is willing to give him a reasonable respite in order that he could collect the necessary sum.
If the accused again crosses the border of the Principality of Kiev, before payment of the debt, the court will regard it as a failure of recognition of the verdict.

Christopher Plume must notify about his decision within 48 hours from sending a letter to the court.
If Christopher Plume does not do so, the court will consider that he did not accept the verdict and punishment will be applied in full.

Kiev bailiff, Magnus Galte, will hand the notice of the decision of the Christopher Plume.

Trial closed.
Forgive my translator from English, Sir Google: it is bad, but to me there is no one to replace him

Ingame profile